Xeraph - Overwatch - Internal - 8 Months UD  - Aimbot - Flick - Prediction - Trigger menu

User Tag List

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    cloudshift's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Purchased a license for the program and it worked wonders. can use both Legit and Hardcore settings that work brilliantly! Major Rep to the devs and owner of Xeraph, keep up the good work!!
    (also i have never been banned even with using the cheat for an extended period of time)

Xeraph - Overwatch - Internal - 8 Months UD  - Aimbot - Flick - Prediction - Trigger
    SaltyNuts's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here is my review of Xeraph.

Supportt: 9/10 Few things could be better overall they be on point with communication somethings i wish were kind of better but overall they are really good you might have to smack xeraph around sometimes but decent guy.

Consumer Friendliness: 10/10 Simple you cant fuck it up you might rage a little when you get into the verification process if the basic troubleshooting does not work but most of us have solved most of the errors one way or the other in Discord.

Aimbot functionality: 8.9/10 This is more of a personal preference due to when i purchased compare to how it is after the Frame-rework it did get some cool features but some things did break or got worse to how they were when i first picked it up, before mostly played cree and widow now its all about the Hanjo you do run into some minor issues with the smoothness , the aimbot and even the trigger which are a kill joy but sometimes other things happen like mid games unload XD which you can fix in like 3 seconds.

Price: 10/10 Personally even with all the crap i give them i consider it honestly VERY well priced , i can say its not a healthy hobby unless you can make money like some do to offset or even pay for itself but overall I was happy with it.

<3
    Last edited by SaltyNuts; 06-09-2019 at 01:29 AM.

Sentenious's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Xeraph's entire experience is 9/10 and here's why:

The aimbot is literally Flawless with the correct settings and profiles. There are TONS of people willing to help you out, share their settings in the discord etc. The community is pretty good too. If you have decent game sense you'll fly up ranks really fast. This will give you the aim of top tier player. Really easy to climb. Up about 275 SR in just 6 hours of play from last night. I've been using this hack for about a week now, and I LOVE it. The best part is when there was issues with their client. They will freeze the subscription times and its just free to use if you have an active sub during that time. The ESP's work great! Really help with predicting and figuring out where you need to flank from. The only downside to this is the pricing. $250 EU is really steep for some people, but then again for the price, it means minimal people will be using it which in turn makes it more secure. They really outdid themselves. 10/10 would buy again!

382370's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, added you on discord, would like to discuss the possibilities of a week purchase in about 10 hours if you’re available. Cheers.
    Discord is max salt#7918

argyleusn's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Best internal memory bot out there. Extreme customization and the community/support staff is great. You get to know certain people and it's a cool little group of people who you can just have fun with. 10/10 recommend Xeraph.

armeggeden's Avatar Active Member
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still the best bot on this site.
    Last edited by armeggeden; 07-03-2019 at 02:07 PM.

obsolete1102's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Support: NA - I haven't had to deal with their support, but everyone seems to be pleased.

Functionality: 10/10 Simple, but powerful. You can customize your settings so much that it may become a daunting task to get the settings just right. If you invest the time, you can get a pretty monstrous profile that can be flexible enough to win HvH, or be as legit as they come.

ESP: 10/10 Great visuals with multiple settings to get the exact level of detail you want.

Aimbot: 3-10/10 This one is a bit hard to guague.. While the aimbot WORKS, it doesn't work in a way someone like me wants it to. Unless you're only looking to rage, I suggest not using the aimbot. As far as raging goes, this aimbot is a monster. However, every single public "legit" profile is horrendous (in my experience) at best. Stuttery responsiveness (8700k @ 5ghz and a 2080ti doesn't seem to cut it I suppose), and settings sometimes not updating settings correctly (or resetting), the aimbot functionality (with legit settings) has been a headache for me.

Price: 10/10 With a great track record, and avoiding all ban waves, this is the product to get at this price range.

Overall: 6.5-7/10 While the features are all there, the only thing that brings this score down (for me) is the tease of functionality of the product done by staff that is never shared with regular users. When the customers are shown incredible "legit" clips with trajectory characters (Zen/Hanzo/Etc) that are never shared by staff (the users showcasing these great clips), it's clear that there will always be the divide in the community when it comes to product usability and features. With that being said, it's still a fantastic product that you can easily hit 4k+ with while only using the Triggerbot. Can recommend.

Xeraph_Vortex's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    27 (93%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by obsolete1102 View Post
    Support: NA - I haven't had to deal with their support, but everyone seems to be pleased.

Functionality: 10/10 Simple, but powerful. You can customize your settings so much that it may become a daunting task to get the settings just right. If you invest the time, you can get a pretty monstrous profile that can be flexible enough to win HvH, or be as legit as they come.

ESP: 10/10 Great visuals with multiple settings to get the exact level of detail you want.

Aimbot: 3-10/10 This one is a bit hard to guague.. While the aimbot WORKS, it doesn't work in a way someone like me wants it to. Unless you're only looking to rage, I suggest not using the aimbot. As far as raging goes, this aimbot is a monster. However, every single public "legit" profile is horrendous (in my experience) at best. Stuttery responsiveness (8700k @ 5ghz and a 2080ti doesn't seem to cut it I suppose), and settings sometimes not updating settings correctly (or resetting), the aimbot functionality (with legit settings) has been a headache for me.

Price: 10/10 With a great track record, and avoiding all ban waves, this is the product to get at this price range.

Overall: 6.5-7/10 While the features are all there, the only thing that brings this score down (for me) is the tease of functionality of the product done by staff that is never shared with regular users. When the customers are shown incredible "legit" clips with trajectory characters (Zen/Hanzo/Etc) that are never shared by staff (the users showcasing these great clips), it's clear that there will always be the divide in the community when it comes to product usability and features. With that being said, it's still a fantastic product that you can easily hit 4k+ with while only using the Triggerbot. Can recommend.
    Unfortunately, the developer of those scripts has chosen to retire, thus we cannot continue to distribute his assets, but we are actively looking for new script developers, some of the public profiles are dated, but are easily adjustable (lower fov a little) if you are talking about the 2legit2quit series, feel free to contact me on Discord Vortex#4444 and I will help you adjust your settings to a more satisfying level, depending on your play style and character choice.

SystemC's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I totally want to buy but I am on windows 1903 lol. Oh well.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    27 (93%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by SystemC View Post
    I totally want to buy but I am on windows 1903 lol. Oh well.
    We will have 1903 support later this week I believe, join our Discord to stay up to date.

Gandy741's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Added you on discord.

Added me and talked to me for just a bit, but then abruptly left
    Last edited by Gandy741; 07-28-2019 at 02:03 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    27 (93%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Gandy741 View Post
    Added you on discord.

Added me and talked to me for just a bit, but then abruptly left
    Please contact me again, there are different time zones and sometimes I need to rest.

Gravydays's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sent you request in discord.

Not sure why this has “ dispute” tag
    Last edited by Gravydays; 08-09-2019 at 03:50 PM.

bulletsz4breakfast's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your cheat is too expensive and I understand why but it would be great if price can come down a lil bit.

kburley's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does it have GUI? If yes, can you send screenshot there?

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast