šŸ”„EntropiašŸ”„ - legit and powerful Overwatch 2 hack - Aimbot and ESP menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    lamprophony's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    UPDATE

Change log:
    - Major security changes
    - Now you can see how many days left for your license in loader
    - You can also see the version of hack you using currently in loader
    - Added current status (hack turned on or off(you pressed insert ot not)) / Also can be enable in overlay
    - Added left handed mode
    - Bug fixes

šŸ”„EntropiašŸ”„ - legit and powerful Overwatch 2 hack - Aimbot and ESP
    Erfman's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,
    I want to point out that I have used all that is done in bot with the various scammers, those that work really little or very bad ( Insomnis, Gotachabot, ...). I also bought licenses for life with sellers who do not follow up anymore and get bogged down with the money (Sharpeye).
    So I tested this software 3 weeks before you do my analysis.

For example 4 months at Insomnis where their site was down and their software not usable, a real scam and yet they came back easily on this forum as if nothing had been with the admins who erase the old posts. Gotachbot that I bought and that never worked properly while a dozen people have the same worries, same refrain. Sharpeye who sold dozens of licenses at 150 ā‚¬ instead of 250 ā‚¬ and who crossed with the money.
    I do not count the (6) lost accounts including a lv 800+ because they (all) never give any info anywhere on the current bans nor on the new versions of software. It's like they're pissed off coming to the forum.

----

I use windows 10 with a 1440P screen in 27 "and 144hz

Entropia :

I have not received a ban or a suspicious player message yet.

Tried hundreds of settings for three week.

1) Support: 10/10. The support is almost always online on Discord and although it can take several hours to answer sometimes it's almost in the minute!
    At home I had a problem because of the previous bot that had modified parameters and he could very quickly answer me with a solution. I also had a vision shift problem that was a bug, it was fixed by itself in an update.

2) Aimbot : It's very variable from one avatar to another and I will say that it goes from a 4/10 for a Widow to a 9/10 for a Solider, Tracer, Sombra. The tracking is very good too but it requires a very precise and very different settings for each character. It took me a long time to refine them but there are other players on Discord who share their configs which are very good.

3) Flickshot/ Triggerbot: 6/10. It is a little above average. Sometimes even manual aiming will be better than the activated one. But this remains very variable depending on the hero. The bot is for example very good on Ashe and bad on Widow because too slow even with parameters defined as hard. By cons no software in this price range does better !

4) Anabot: 9/10. Some competing bot sells it in the pack while in fact it's a lie, they never work or never is included.
    Here I can tell you that not only is he present but that in addition he is extremely in addition to having his own dedicated menu.

The settings are very thin and can be confusing at first because it may seem unclear or shaky when not, it's because they are not well adjusted.
    You have access to 11 profiles is huge! Most are limited to 2 in the basic versions.

o sum up: This is by far the best bot I've found in a year for this price / quality ratio.

(sorry if you do not understand everything because I am french)
    Last edited by Erfman; 05-18-2019 at 04:49 AM.

xdzerocom's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jobs? yes.
    Aimbot? It is difficult to define since you have to try several pieces,
    Personal use: regardless of the configuration you try, the screen always trembles.
    Do you recommend? for something basic yes.
    Price? For something basic I think it's fine.
    Difficulty? They make several adjustments but the same is always a smoothie, if you are new I do not recommend it since you will not understand it.
    Aimbot: 3/10.
    Triggerbot: 5/10
    AnaBot: 6/10 (Has shake)
    Last edited by xdzerocom; 05-30-2019 at 12:10 AM.

notRespire's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Doesn't work.
    Was informed that I had to reset my windows to maybe get it to work.

Multiple people were banned a couple days ago.

Banned from discord becuase I told a customer my experiences, so they could make a better informed decision.

booooo

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by notRespire View Post
    Doesn't work.
    Was informed that I had to reset my windows to maybe get it to work.

Multiple people were banned a couple days ago.

Banned from discord becuase I told a customer my experiences, so they could make a better informed decision.

booooo
    Cheat is fully functional, the problems arose on your computer, you were told how to solve them and you refused. About a week ago, it was banned 4 user, I'm sure many memory bots have much more bans

You did not share your experience with customers, you just said do not buy without explanation and arguments

Dfinally's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Review:
    I did have this for 1 month... and well my honest review.
    Aimbot 0/10 . Reason being I NEVER got it to work. I used settings shared by others in discord, including my game and dpi settings set to mimic others that said it worked. Was on a fresh account with no other cheats or exploits used, and no screenlock. *Also i had direct support from creator who teamviewer helped me set it up, and still couldn't figure why it wasn't working*
    Flick 4/10. - its strange that this is the only part that "worked" and only for a bit. Sometimes it would not flick then 10 seconds later it flicked on my next attempt. again, not screen locked + fresh account.
    anabot 7/10 - don't like playing healers so served no purpose to me. but worked and can't complain about the anabot. Upon initial purchase it didn't work right away, took an update to work.
    Support: 10/10 - I mean... i had direct help from creators themselves and thats more than i can say for other bots.

End Result: I had this for 1 month and never got to experience a full round of a game with it. Direct support help was nice. I never try to rage settings i always look for legit smooth... with that being said. My fresh account was banned at level 4 while using this, was hit in a wave of bans that at the time seemed to effect a portion of the users in discord....This was the only cheat/bot used on this account. RIP account. Personally suggest They offer 24 hour or 12 hour purchase options.

Good luck to the developers, i have no hard feelings for anything! I do hope everything pans out for this bot because honestly the UI was amazing.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Dfinally View Post
    Review:
    I did have this for 1 month... and well my honest review.
    Aimbot 0/10 . Reason being I NEVER got it to work. I used settings shared by others in discord, including my game and dpi settings set to mimic others that said it worked. Was on a fresh account with no other cheats or exploits used, and no screenlock. *Also i had direct support from creator who teamviewer helped me set it up, and still couldn't figure why it wasn't working*
    Flick 4/10. - its strange that this is the only part that "worked" and only for a bit. Sometimes it would not flick then 10 seconds later it flicked on my next attempt. again, not screen locked + fresh account.
    anabot 7/10 - don't like playing healers so served no purpose to me. but worked and can't complain about the anabot. Upon initial purchase it didn't work right away, took an update to work.
    Support: 10/10 - I mean... i had direct help from creators themselves and thats more than i can say for other bots.

End Result: I had this for 1 month and never got to experience a full round of a game with it. Direct support help was nice. I never try to rage settings i always look for legit smooth... with that being said. My fresh account was banned at level 4 while using this, was hit in a wave of bans that at the time seemed to effect a portion of the users in discord....This was the only cheat/bot used on this account. RIP account. Personally suggest They offer 24 hour or 12 hour purchase options.

Good luck to the developers, i have no hard feelings for anything! I do hope everything pans out for this bot because honestly the UI was amazing.
    Anabot is the same aimbot, but works on the other color. I don't understand your feedback.
    If you have works Anabot, but not works aimbot it sounds like you didn't chose the right enemy color

Dfinally's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by lamprophony View Post
    Anabot is the same aimbot, but works on the other color. I don't understand your feedback.
    If you have works Anabot, but not works aimbot it sounds like you didn't chose the right enemy color
    Thats strange, because i did. The entire time the regular aimbot WOULDNT work even with the devs help. and yeah it didnt work with the whole discord picture thing the dev wanted me to do, and that the dev WATCHED on teamviewer, Along with setting up using OBS and then the patched version after obs, it didnt work. Nothing on my pc was blocking it. All i got was a useless bot and a "ill pass it on but here try this beta version"

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Discord server was banned, new link discord.gg/CNtS745
    Last edited by lamprophony; 11-09-2019 at 02:44 AM.

Pound's Avatar Banned The Chosen One CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    4/6
    Trade Feedback
    9 (78%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Discord server was banned, new link discord.gg/Bw82Zj3
    It's expired... Can w e g et a new link?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by austin23 View Post
    It's expired... Can w e g et a new link?
    The server was banned twice in the last two days, the link is updated

Clitical's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bought this bot 3 days ago, Here is my experience..
    1- AS SOON as I paid, the discord server was "banned"
    2- I recieved ZERO Support when my bot does not work
    3- 2 days later the Support DMed me on discord, sent me some stupid link full of useless information that did not work, and then started entirely ignoring my messages.
    4- The bot does not work obviously, not even a little.
    In conclusion, I would not recommend this to ANYONE EVER. Waste of money, waste of time, waste of energy.
    Support - 0/10 (if negative was possible would DEFINITELY RATE NEGATIVE)
    Aimbot - 1/10 ESP Hack works, Aimbot does not, Trigger bot does not, Flick bot does not, Ana bot does not
    Communication- 1/10 Support tried to help for about 10 minutes before ignoring me completely
    There are MUCH better support teams and hacks out there for around this price point and they actually work, I gave this one a try out of curiosity, knowing they would likely steal my money, and that is precisely what happened.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Clitical View Post
    I bought this bot 3 days ago, Here is my experience..
    1- AS SOON as I paid, the discord server was "banned"
    2- I recieved ZERO Support when my bot does not work
    3- 2 days later the Support DMed me on discord, sent me some stupid link full of useless information that did not work, and then started entirely ignoring my messages.
    4- The bot does not work obviously, not even a little.
    In conclusion, I would not recommend this to ANYONE EVER. Waste of money, waste of time, waste of energy.
    Support - 0/10 (if negative was possible would DEFINITELY RATE NEGATIVE)
    Aimbot - 1/10 ESP Hack works, Aimbot does not, Trigger bot does not, Flick bot does not, Ana bot does not
    Communication- 1/10 Support tried to help for about 10 minutes before ignoring me completely
    There are MUCH better support teams and hacks out there for around this price point and they actually work, I gave this one a try out of curiosity, knowing they would likely steal my money, and that is precisely what happened.
    Very interesting review. But you didn’t take into account that in our cheat there is no ESP at all. And yes, our server has been really banned twice already in the last two days. Now the topic has a valid link. Our cheat has a huge number of buyers and some have problems with the mouse driver, there were such reviews above. An alternative version has long existed, with a completely different driver and capture of enemies, which will become the main one in the future.
    Your review is fake.

Clitical's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very interesting review. But you didnā€™t take into account that in our cheat there is no ESP at all. And yes, our server has been really banned twice already in the last two days. Now the topic has a valid link. Our cheat has a huge number of buyers and some have problems with the mouse driver, there were such reviews above. An alternative version has long existed, with a completely different driver and capture of enemies, which will become the main one in the future.
    Your review is fake.
    If there was a solution that is this simple, why didn't the support people just simply say that instead of ignoring my messages? I paid for a month and its been over a week. I was referring to the FOV Hack in terms of ESP not actual walls. I will be MORE THAN HAPPY to change my review when support responds to my concerns, at least then they will TRY at least. Until then I will continue to warn buyers to stay far from this bot.

S3FRS's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it's very good
    Last edited by S3FRS; 12-14-2019 at 08:12 AM.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast