Entropia - cheap & legit Overwatch Aimbot menu

Trade Details

Premium Trade (Red color)

How does it work? (Learn more about CC here)

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    lamprophony's Avatar Member CoreCoins User
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)

Entropia - cheap & legit Overwatch Aimbot

Pixel-based aimbot.

Features:
    • Aimbot
    • Flick-mode
    • Trigger bot
    • Ana bot
    • Overlay
    • No-HP mode
    • Humanizer
    • Release Y axis
    • Change aimkey
    • Customizable profiles + preset
    • Non-AHK
    • Fully External
    • Supports Windows 7, 8, 10
    • Fullscreen support

Pricing:

35€ - 1 month
    70€ - 3 months
    110€ - 6 months
    175€ - 1 year

Accept: PayPal, Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash.

Join our Dsicord community discord.gg/Bw82Zj3

This is a digital purchase and cannot be returned. I can't revoke your license anyway, this is not an online activation.
    If the bot does not work for you, you will receive support, we will try to solve your problem as quickly as possible.

Originally Posted by Prilann View Post
    The Hack is working really good. Clean UI and nice aimbot.
    Originally Posted by ballsackzak View Post
    Insanely good aimbot, especially for tracer. Will look completely legit in killcams with the right settings while still giving you godlike tracking.
    Seller is incredibly friendly and supportive - I had some super dumb questions but he was very patient with me ;D
    Originally Posted by heatblast View Post
    Coming back from ordering and testing the cheat myself.
    I must say that i was suspicious as others since the account is pretty new and without so much vouchers but i really wanted to cheat and other cheat devs were not responding.
    The cheat exceeded my expectations since the reasons i stated above plus it was really cheap for its price.
    Gonna try and give a somewhat detailed illustration of my experience:

1) Support: 10/10. The guy was like all day online, and delivered within 10 mins after i placed my order. Gave me instructions and helped me when i had a little problem with the offsets.

2) Aimbot/ Anabot: 10/10. Pretty much all you need, it tracks very smoothly and accurately without having to set 100 things first.

3) Flickshot/ Triggerbot: 9/10. This is the most impressive thing i've ever witnessed in a cheat. After some hours of setting it up it works so good for McCree /Ashe and feels like you are a freaking pro. I gave a 9 cause im still configuring widowmaker.
    The best part is that with all of that, the program is extremely light for the CPU, i didn't have any FPS drops and the GUI is simple and beautiful.
    Definitely would recommend it.
    Originally Posted by Kaito92 View Post
    Good customer support, honest person
    Originally Posted by PizzaisLife View Post
    Alright, the aimbot is very handy and smooth, u can alter settings realtime however u want, works best for soldier, cree, and genji rmb, flickshots and triggerbot is so-so, overall its a solid bot with such cheap price, nothing to expect more....

Support : the support is realtime and fast and available throughout the day, quick and easy.

+vouch from me !!!
    Originally Posted by Shiosaka View Post
    Good legit aimbot, flexible settings, understandable gui, great support.

Thank you for the product
    Originally Posted by Thurss View Post
    Can't express how smooth and handful this one is compared to the others, also the support is almost realtime, and they do listen to you and your feedback
    +vouch from me
    Originally Posted by pringles01 View Post
    Tried hundreds of settings for one week.

1) Support: 10/10. Seems 24h online.

2) Aimbot : 7/10. Pretty much all you need, but not strong(well... to me)

3) Flickshot/ Triggerbot: 7/10. I'm still trying to find good settings

I recommend this aimbot if you can play OW for fun. If you want to raise your SR ? hmm try your luck.

+ vouch from me
    Originally Posted by LittleMercy View Post
    Great hack, I was able to find the settings I like Support is also really fast and helpful.
    Originally Posted by TGK View Post
    The bot is excellent if you want to fully customize your settings. The community is pretty good about helping each other with configs, troubleshooting, etc. Customer service is awesome for only having 1 person. Set up is a breeze and the GUI + controls are top notch. This is a great choice for the price. Definitely will be returning.
    Originally Posted by ly19921212 View Post
    Just tried today. Pretty legit aimbot. The customer service is awesome and the community is always very helpful. It works very well on Ashe, Mcree, Tracer. Haven't quite figure out the Ana but it could just be my settings problem. You would need some customization here or there but overall it is a good aimbot.

Installation is easy and the GUI is clean. Given the price, excellent aimbot
    Originally Posted by richardlang View Post
    Best pixel aimbot. Instant Delivery. It is very good aimbot for Tracer,Mcree,soldier 76, it looks super legit in killcams with the your own settings.Also very good customer support.
    Originally Posted by Erfman View Post
    Hi,
    I want to point out that I have used all that is done in bot with the various scammers, those that work really little or very bad ( Insomnis, Gotachabot, ...). I also bought licenses for life with sellers who do not follow up anymore and get bogged down with the money (Sharpeye).
    So I tested this software 3 weeks before you do my analysis.

For example 4 months at Insomnis where their site was down and their software not usable, a real scam and yet they came back easily on this forum as if nothing had been with the admins who erase the old posts. Gotachbot that I bought and that never worked properly while a dozen people have the same worries, same refrain. Sharpeye who sold dozens of licenses at 150 € instead of 250 € and who crossed with the money.
    I do not count the (6) lost accounts including a lv 800+ because they (all) never give any info anywhere on the current bans nor on the new versions of software. It's like they're pissed off coming to the forum.

----

I use windows 10 with a 1440P screen in 27 "and 144hz

Entropia :

I have not received a ban or a suspicious player message yet.

Tried hundreds of settings for three week.

1) Support: 10/10. The support is almost always online on Discord and although it can take several hours to answer sometimes it's almost in the minute!
    At home I had a problem because of the previous bot that had modified parameters and he could very quickly answer me with a solution. I also had a vision shift problem that was a bug, it was fixed by itself in an update.

2) Aimbot : It's very variable from one avatar to another and I will say that it goes from a 4/10 for a Widow to a 9/10 for a Solider, Tracer, Sombra. The tracking is very good too but it requires a very precise and very different settings for each character. It took me a long time to refine them but there are other players on Discord who share their configs which are very good.

3) Flickshot/ Triggerbot: 6/10. It is a little above average. Sometimes even manual aiming will be better than the activated one. But this remains very variable depending on the hero. The bot is for example very good on Ashe and bad on Widow because too slow even with parameters defined as hard. By cons no software in this price range does better !

4) Anabot: 9/10. Some competing bot sells it in the pack while in fact it's a lie, they never work or never is included.
    Here I can tell you that not only is he present but that in addition he is extremely in addition to having his own dedicated menu.

The settings are very thin and can be confusing at first because it may seem unclear or shaky when not, it's because they are not well adjusted.
    You have access to 11 profiles is huge! Most are limited to 2 in the basic versions.

o sum up: This is by far the best bot I've found in a year for this price / quality ratio.

(sorry if you do not understand everything because I am french)
    Last edited by lamprophony; 2 Hours Ago at 03:50 PM.

Ozakidesu's Avatar Member Kix Booster CoreCoins User
    Thanks G/R
    11/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)

TRADING

Added your discord, ^^.

hickarn's Avatar Member CoreCoins User
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)

TRADING

Can anyone vouch for this?

Ozakidesu's Avatar Member Kix Booster CoreCoins User
    Thanks G/R
    11/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)

TRADING

I wont be home for a week from what i've seen its legit, and looks really good. Im going to be buying it when i get home, and ill let you know ii.

xxFyl's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)

TRADING

Feedback for xxFyl: Positive

Sorry, replaced the link
    https://discord.gg/tF6PTyJ

Hello, i can't join your Discord community. Expired invitation...

Sora12's Avatar Site Donator Weeb Of The Highest Order CoreCoins User
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)

TRADING

Guy, your discord link is expired. Why not just create a permanent one?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Originally Posted by Sora12 View Post
    Guy, your discord link is expired. Why not just create a permanent one?
    link is not expired, it is already permanent

OPEXow's Avatar Member CoreCoins User
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)

TRADING

Would be cautious with this seller, saw him vouching for his own cheat pretending to be a customer on another discord account.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Added Ana-bot

Prilann's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)

TRADING

The Hack is working really good. Clean UI and nice aimbot.

SmartHand's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)

TRADING

I test soon, I have order...

R3pisgod's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)

TRADING

It looks so good also nice price. I would've insta buy if it has more vouch or something. Since it's btc only i can't trust yet.

lurikeenrock's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    any proof on your undetected since 5 months claim? From here it looks like you made a brand new account and could just be an unchanged re-release of the many hacks caught in the last banwave

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    What should the proof look like in your opinion? 6 months ago the cheat was developed and tested during this time by me and my two friends. The first purchase was a month ago and so far there have been no detections

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    A major update
    - Added trigger-bot (everyone who had problems with setting up flick - try this)
    - Added screenlock bypass (affects ow process, use with caution)
    - Added more aimkeys
    - Added the selection of enemies color between red and magenta
    - Cheat code has been optimized

Last edited by lamprophony; 02-24-2019 at 05:10 PM.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast