Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Maveable's Avatar Member CoreCoins User
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)

Artemis - External Professional Aimbot

Current status : Bypass creation - public ETA is unknown

Hello dear cheat consumers, today is a special day. Today is the day you will finally get what you are looking for: the perfect cheat that meets the best performance possible with the most impenetrable security, for your favorite game.

After 7 months of research and development the Cryental team has the honour to present you his finest optimized Pixel-based external memory Aimbot,this will be the first cheat from a suite we called NeoGeeks

Artemis - Best Undetected Overwatch External Aimbot with Multiple Modes

Please note: This cheat is designed for legit and esport players looking for a precise and discrete powerful performance boost to give them an edge over their opponents and help them reach the top of the ladder without risking their account, this won't work with screenlocked accounts. This is not a rage bot and not suitable for rage style play; these kind of cheats (full memory internals) are not suitable for long term usage and get detected very fast,we don't offer something if we are not sure it will bypass blizzard's security!

Features:

- Aimbot (Tracking)
    - Single & Multiple Target Detection
    - 12 Customizable Profiles
    - NoHP Mode
    - Triggerbot (Fully Customizable)
    - Mccree Mode
    - Ana Mode
    - Humanize Mode
    - Silent (Streaming) Mode for Streamers
    - Auto Tracking Mode
    - Y-Axis Lock
    - Non-AHK
    - Fully External
    - Supports All Distances
    - Customizable Aimkey (6 Modes)
    - Supports Full Screen Mode (From Windows 10 1704)
    - Powerful Performance
    - Fully Customizable
    - LeoFX Anti-Cheat Bypass Engine
    - Easy-to-use Interface
    - Automatic Update by the Stella Loader

Interface:

Videos:

Price:

-First Month: $100 USD - Exclude Fees (BTC or BCH)
    -From Second Month: $60 USD - Exclude Fees (BTC or BCH)

! We can accept PayPal , price is 110$ the first month and 70$ from the second !

Vouches:

[Release] Artemis - External Professional Aimbot

Testimonials - Neogeeks

Originally Posted by Osiris8862 View Post
    I must say this product does not just perform well, but it exceeded my expectations when first getting my hands on it. Just launching the product itself It was something entirely different and unique, and I've been a user of multiple products out there, but this one is by far the unique and secure I will guarantee you that. There are also many setting that you can explore and dive into, so you can customize it down to how exactly you want it to run, and if you're having trouble with understanding some settings, there is always help around the corner with the community and the fantastic staff ready for you to ask away. That's another thing that I LOVE about this product the owner and his team are always willing to help you and support you no matter the issue. They always seem to pinpoint the problems with specific peoples issues in a matter of minutes and the fixes only take minutes as well it's truly outstanding. The owner and staff will never disrespect you when your in this community because they care, unlike previous products you may have had these guys will be there for you and treat you like a friend. I can't say much more I love this product its continually updating and evolving, so it will always meet your standards. All I can say this was truly worth the money and I regret nothing!
    Originally Posted by zoun95 View Post
    Hello;

It works pretty well. And the support is amazing. U get always an answer for what u need.
    An difficulties is to stay conected with the aimbot (i can't explain here for keep info). But you are too much disconect from it.
    The dev is working on it. And i hope it will be fix in future.

Vouch it. 7/10 atm and in futur 10/10 no prob.
    Originally Posted by Sharr View Post
    Okay, just tested it today and it works perfectly. The support is really friendly and answer fast to any question you can have. The program looks professional, setting it up is easy and you can make it looking like super, suuuper legit, it's insane. Just go for it, you won't lose your money.

How to buy:
    This cheat is invite only,licence distribution is decided on case by case basis. Please contact Jacket#8633(English or French) on discord to buy this product! After Verification and identification,you might get invited!

You think it's another filthy free re-patched korean pixel bot? If you have any questions, please leave a message in the Pre-Sale Support section of our website : Neogeeks - Index Page

Enjoy!

2016-2019 Neogeeks Team, All Rights Reserved

By purchasing our product you acknowledge having read and accepted our policy and terms of service.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Maveable; 04-14-2019 at 12:42 PM.

tyboost's Avatar Site Donator CoreCoins User
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    memory ?
    lifetime?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Yes and no, we have to keep it updated

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Question: Did you sell on another site?

Yes , it was a previous era where we wanted to grow and didn't ask for verification , we used resellers ,the problem is one day we got leaked and we got hit by a banwave , since then we upgraded everything , we handle the selling ourselves and all customers need to go through a verification process if they want to use our product.
    Last edited by DvASystems; 12-09-2018 at 12:16 PM.

Cryental's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Neogeeks' rule has been changed on Dec 04 2018, and if you're already a customer, you can leave your username of artemis here.

SSDICKLE's Avatar Member CoreCoins User
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Hey so I noticed that in both your videos that the enemies health bar had to show up before the aimbot would take effect. This is often something that most pixelbots or "image trackers" do. I was just wondering if there was a no hp option to this hack and if it was really memory based. Thank you <3

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Originally Posted by SSDICKLE View Post
    Hey so I noticed that in both your videos that the enemies health bar had to show up before the aimbot would take effect. This is often something that most pixelbots or "image trackers" do. I was just wondering if there was a no hp option to this hack and if it was really memory based. Thank you <3
    Hello, so yes it is a pixel bot but with memory tracking, we really optimized it and the performance is as good as an internal but safer, and more adapted to long term use, read the red message and our vouches.

OPEXow's Avatar Member CoreCoins User
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Originally Posted by NeoGeeks View Post
    Because, as i said before, we need to update it regularly, that means time and money, it's not your average korean pixel bot homie.
    Yet your showcase videos are with korean text & language with horribly written english all over it

Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    the discord not working

zoun95's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Hello,
    It's clear in the youtube video that your target is shaking. it shows 100% that it is an aimbot.

Or do i am alone to see it? (I am used to the aimbots.)

DjByTz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Originally Posted by NeoGeeks View Post
    memory tracking
    Does this bot inject in any way to the OW process or read any memory?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Originally Posted by DjByTz View Post
    Does this bot inject in any way to the OW process or read any memory?
    Yes it does, that's what makes it special, i can't go into details here, i hope you can imagine.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Artemis Pro v4 Final Changelog:

Added Triggerbot
    Added NoHP Mode
    Stabilized Aimbot
    Optimized Bypass Engine
    Added Advanced Protection (Anti-debug and Anti-emulation)
    Added Cloud Profile Sync System
    Removed Core Module from Main Process (This bot will work only in online via TCP connection)
    Added Encryption to Server <-> Client Communications

Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    buy it great saler trusted
    good aimbot do the job

Tail's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Tracking looks good when it actually sees the HP bar(better than your typical pixel bot) but the shacky and obvious flick shots in that mcree video make it look like just a regular pixel bot. If we are comparing prices here though, a 100 dollar aimbot that reads memory and tracks well is actually pretty worth it compared to the top of the line aimbots available.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast