✨Hyper Flick✨ The top 500 Standard | Rank up fast | A Tool for the ELITE menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 13 12345 ... LastLast
    Hyper_Flick's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    44 (98%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

✨Hyper Flick✨ The top 500 Standard | Rank up fast | A Tool for the ELITE

Attached Images Attached Images ✨Hyper Flick✨ The top 500 Standard | Rank up fast | A Tool for the ELITE-2hexdab-gif 
    Last edited by Hyper_Flick; 06-26-2021 at 04:57 PM. Reason: updated some information regarding our product

✨Hyper Flick✨ The top 500 Standard | Rank up fast | A Tool for the ELITE
    Kyuozo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was given a 2hr key to try out Hyperflick and I couldn't get enough of how amazing it is, I honestly could say from my opinion that this beats out any other Internal hacks in the market at the moment, with all the awesome features and beats out its competitor in price as well. The prediction is extremely accurate, and the flicks looked so legit that it's really hard to tell you are hacking. My two favorite heroes I was using were Ana and McCree, their profile are so freaking good, especially Ana sleep dart prediction, it's literally god tier accurate hehe. Definitely would recommend you guys to try it out, you won't be disappointed I promise you!

LiquidEnvy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Added him on discord and spoke to him. Friendly and awesome guy. Willing to explain everything from scratch to me on how to get it up and working. Instructions was easy and he really took the time to tell me about the bot. Bot was working perfectly for prediction and also hitscan heroes. Guys make sure you purchase the ultra version as it even supports genji blade prediction. Overall 10/10 for this. For the price you pay, I am sure it is worth every penny!

ssk4098's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here is my short review of cheat.

Aimbot - 10/10
    Aim Smoothing is perfect. It feels really natural and it doesn't force a playstyle on you. Also u dont have to set everything, just click F5,6,7

Esp - 10/10
    I don't use esp on games, but when i tested esp on training and practice game it really works well.

Special Functions (like Skill Assist) - 10/10
    If you use HF first time, i would recommend to redeem ultra version of HF. It has skill assist, so u will never ever miss one single ana's dart .

Support - 10/10
    Admin on Discord is hard working, friendly, always there if you need any assistance.

Overall - 9.8/10
    Had FPS loss a little bit, like 10-20 fps. I think my computer is shitty so it had frame drop issue xD
    Its my first time using OW h@ck, I really recommend HyperFlick.

HalloweenMr's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I purchased a 24 hr key which I regret not buying the 7day key because its cheaper in the long run . This cheat is one of the best I have tried the aim is so smooth and never messes up or anything. If you want to toggle really hardy you are able to and if you want to play on the down low this is an option as well.

The ana healing support is amazing it never messed up and helped me in many games!

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS!

lmaowtfdude's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey

So basically, whenever a new cheat appears out of nowhere with vids like this, the first step would always be to be wary and skeptical which is totally okay, watch for reviews of others etc.. all the normal, usual stuff.
    But for one of the first times, I'd say: set those feelings aside. This cheat is an absolute masterwork, it has EVERYTHING you can possible think off. I've been using it for a veeeery long time, and I've never ever been banned which is a reason alone to buy this because to me, no matter how good the quality of the cheat, if it gets detected too often it's worth 0.

Thus, after saying that you basically just have to take a leap of faith and go for this, let's get dow nto the actual "review". I guess we can split the "rating" in 3 categories, aim performance (accuracy), esp and smoothing.
    For the aim performance I have to say this is one of the first cheats that can hit every shot while still remaining extremely legit. Yes, there's cheats with 100% aim accuracy, but every donkey will realise eventually that you're cheating. With hyperflick, you can hit every shot in the world and it will still look incredibly legit, OWL player like. So this goes over categ 1 and 3, basically it's the best of the best.

For the esp: it's "basic" outline esp, but I love it. I absolutely hate boxes and any drawing/rendering so I'd say this is all that is needed, and on top of that it even shows shield placement etc!

For the misc part of the cheat, there's too much to cover. Like actually, incredible how much work was put into this and everything is perfectly done, yuou'd expect with so many features the developer just adds them off cooldown but doesn't like actually improve them: the opposite is true.

Now regarding the support, flexibility of the dev and actual improving of the cheat, all top notch as well. Devs communicate constantly, support helps constatnly whenever there's an issue.

Overall, fat 10 out of 10.
    Hyperflick entered the chat and basically all others cheats have left it. Can see this cheat being at the top of the game for a long time.

drugabuser's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    absolutely beautiful. the aiming movement on all the heroes is so fluid. I used the premium version but will be upgrading to the ultra version to try out the ana and roadhog abilities. 10/10 best aimbot on the market for the best price!

bazookaworm2's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've given this a try now and here are my thoughts:

Aimbot - The star of the show, this is the best part about this cheat, It's very accurate, but I wish you could finely customize the aim speed. You instead must choose 1 of 3 predefined profiles. Still good though, you basically need to try to miss because it's so accurate.

ESP - Basic outline ESP, gets the job done. It doesn't show invis sombra, but aside from that it's fine.

Overall it's a pretty good cheat. The only problem I have with it is that it tanks your fps. I have a 1080ti and 8600k and the frame drop was very noticeable. Doesn't matter too much since you dont need the fps to hit every shot with aimbot, but it's still something I hope they look into.

EconomicAnxiety's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    any link to their telegram?

Hyper_Flick's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    44 (98%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by EconomicAnxiety View Post
    any link to their telegram?
    Telegram: Contact @hyperflick

IdealRAM's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why intel only, won't it work on AMD cpus

GoddessOfLove's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got a trial key! Awesome product, best aim I've seen so far Too bad we can't pay with Paypal tho Please add this option !!

Kixta's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great cheat bought 2 keys worked well super good for doom, the flick looks legit, Im mostly gonna use doom and ana for this

maximomalo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is one of the best cheat ive ever used. I love it I love the community and the staff are awesome 9/10

aimbotology's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    REVIEW ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    Quite possible the best cheat I've used...
    Fantastic aim assist and nearly dead accurate headshot or bodyshot flicks all on demand...
    Has numerous functions and assists for many characters...
    No need to load profiles they are AUTOMATIC on your hero selection.

Overall this cheat has it all and I would not hesitate to buy again.

Page 1 of 13 12345 ... LastLast