✨Hyper Flick✨ The top 500 Standard | Rank up fast | A Tool for the ELITE menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast
    EnolaCutie's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    best Chair ever highly recommended ´
    amazing aim and prediction works for all hero's is so awesome
    would buy again

✨Hyper Flick✨ The top 500 Standard | Rank up fast | A Tool for the ELITE
    wisner1992's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vouch this it is the best on the market

hentesveis's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its rly good 5/5

M4trix's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    im gonna be honest here and im sorry if offended the hyperflick team but people should know about it especially the new people that search for overwatch hack programs
    so i have been using the hack for like 17 days and i can say its actually a good hack
    its very legit and smooth for certain heroes like widow / mccree / hanzo / ashe
    some heroes doesnt looks legit in my experience like genji / ana sleep dart / or most of projectile heroes / tracking heroes i find it sus to hack with

but lets be honest Overwatch in general one of the games that its not easy to hack with and pass with out facing the consequence
    maybe few years ago when the replay option wasnt there but now its not easy because people will just go to the replay and see how you perform and when they see something suspicious they will report you
    unless you are very very very light at using the hack in the game like most of the game you dont hack maybe you will not make people notice it and you will not gonna enjoy the hack at any rate
    which i found it illogical because you are paying for a hack that relatively expensive and that you will most likely gonna get ban

i've been using the hack with 2 of my account
    the first one i used it i pushed the hack more than i should like i was flicking heads too much even though it was very legit kills but that didnt save me from getting the ban
    this account i was able to push it from 2600sr to 3500 in very short time and once i got there the next day i got ban

so i told to myself maybe i was pushing the hack above the reasonable limit so i decided to not using the flick in unnecessary situations and using it when i want to win the team fights and or to kill the most annoying enemy that my team struggle with
    and i decided to turn off the wall hack to make it more natural if someone tried to see the replay

then i started to use the hack on my main / the last account i have
    and to see how it goes
    this account was high diamond / low master account
    i was able to push it through high master without using the flick too much and disabling the wall hack most of the times
    it went smooth didnt get call out for hacking except for like 2 times and it came from salty players
    other than that i was getting compliment on how good i was performed

i stopped playing ow for like 2 days then i came back then i saw a message in my email that i got ban
    you see i wasnt care about it too much because i was actually not having fun in ow before i hack then before i quit the game i told to myself why not hacking and make it fun

and these some of my games that i played you can copy the code and import it in the replays

98FSAB dorado
    TCPF8X oasis
    2K26B3 havana
    BNJAP2 volskaya
    D4HVSA gibraltar
    B0MW1S hollywood
    NCGPFT hanamura
    2J1EQ2 ilios
    Battletag : Matrex

so in general hyperflick is very good hacking program its very easy to setup and you dont need to mess with settings like other cheat programs
    its balanced enough for most heroes
    some heroes need more adjustment but in general its okay

on the support side i give it 5/10 they seems like they throw every question you have to lynn
    and sometimes they take too long to respond and some actually ignores you

thats my honest review about the hack and i appreciate whoever read this till end
    peace ..

forevaplo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    8/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    discord link broken , also how to get a test trial?

Hyper_Flick's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    44 (98%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by forevaplo View Post
    discord link broken , also how to get a test trial?
    hello, sorry for the invalid link. Just now updated.

HyperFlick /INTL join here and ask for a trail i will provide you with one =)

Elsayed's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    does it work on amd cpu yet ? i have r5 3600

ExDonald's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ive been using HF since 2019 and honestly its the best I have ever used for overwatch <3 it's the easiest to configure out of all the other different chairs since it got 3 different presets that fit exactly for their purpose. in addition, it got an amazing and active community and support is really quick and helpful! in my opinion, HF's strongest characters are widow, ash, Hanzo, and basically other hit scans but doesn't mean that the other heroes are bad. I've been using all of them and hf doesn't just promise you fun and precise skills but also amazing security! HF dodged so many waves that others didn't and that's one of my main reasons why HF is my way to go. it also has frequent updates and the devs actually listen to the customers I will give it an overall 9/10 and for sure will keep on using it ^^ also they have so many giveaways on their discord and a shop bot that allows you to get free sub when you are active! also all the support people are really nice like Phyxius, Martin, Lynn and Kata! all of them are great people and doing a great job of holding the whole community <3 Just like the name says it is really a tool for the elite!

Thanks G/R
    4/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    f f
    Last edited by wisner1992; 03-03-2021 at 06:26 AM.

davedace's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am using HF for some months now and i can tell, that its the best Tool out there.

Its easy to handle, it got so many features for each hero (i mean roadhog hook prediction is brutal).
    Hanzos prediction and Genjis autoblade is satisfying af if you ask me.
    Its so easy to get in your rank up and its totally worth the price if you ask me.

I got a couple of times top 500 with my accounts and no Account is yet banned so far.

pharansky's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Used different types of bots.
    There are also several suspended accounts. I used a bot that was difficult to set up, but Hyperflick is different. It doesn't need to be configured, it's a smooth and smooth setting, so it's just a usage issue. Surprisingly, when playing as Anna, the Allied Healing Enemy Attack button is set separately, allowing accurate healing even in tangled situations.
    When I asked a question after purchase, the answer came quickly, it was solved simply, and it was very kind. Despite the performance and safety, I was once again surprised by hosting various events. We recommend buying and using it now.

a779310344's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ranking now!

It's invisible to detect and I am already 4000rank without being banned, I have to say that is amazing

tymbarkos's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Playing a game that attracts me, I focus very much to work it out as best as possible. That's what I have with PoE, I am delighted with the game and whenever I have time I try new ways to be even better at Poe. What I already know is investing in PoE currency. Probably no one will be surprised that the currency is the most important. PoE currency is my golden way that I found. PoE currency prevails! Buy Poe currency!
    Last edited by tymbarkos; 03-26-2021 at 03:10 PM.

emaa4515's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sharing my expirience with Hyperflick I would say it's the best and safest aimbot I try, very smooth
    and if used right can have a lot of benefits. I was able to achief 4600 with it. Highly recommend it.

Thanks G/R
    4/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Support aren't very good. Not many performance up-dates. You can buy better for the money.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast