✨Hyper Flick✨ The top 500 Standard | Rank up fast | A Tool for the ELITE menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8910111213 LastLast
    ImPhyxius's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by wisner1992 View Post
    Support aren't very good. Not many performance up-dates. You can buy better for the money.
    mmo...ml#post4281883
    mmo...ml#post4233205
    mmo...ml#post4264146
    https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo...ml#post4132375

Just going to leave this here :]

✨Hyper Flick✨ The top 500 Standard | Rank up fast | A Tool for the ELITE
    mrstinky's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    6/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    says slack is down

ImPhyxius's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by mrstinky View Post
    says slack is down
    Slack

Discord is mainly used: HyperFlick /INTL
    Last edited by ImPhyxius; 03-24-2021 at 01:21 PM.

Syzygy2's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have been playing and using external services in overwatch since its release in 2016. Let me tell you this bot is the real deal. I've been using it on the same account in top 500 for a few months now and have yet to be called out. As long as you don't rage and click on the entire enemy teams head which the bot makes possible, then you will not be called out. In other cheats I have used I would have to tinker with settings for hours, my favorite thing about Hyperflick is that the settings are already made for you. It literally could not get easier, there are 3 profiles to chose from each with their own optimized settings. The bot lets you get right into the game and start ranking up. The installation is also super dummy proof, you literally click like 2 buttons and it sets itself up. If you're looking for a mem bot and value flying under the radar and not being called out, buy this bot, you will not be disappointed.

RettsuCayo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Using HF for a couple of months on different accounts. And you know guys...HF - it's like an iPhone from mobile world. Excellent quality, easy to use, and awesome features.

You don't need to drag some sliders or find correct values - everything working from the box. It's doesn't matter, what hero out role you playing. All you need is remember some flick keys and specific features for your hero.

Aimbot very smooth and legit. I tried Cree, S76, Hanzo - very nice accuracy, none sus movements. All you need is good positioning and pressing Q in right moment. The rest HF doing for you.

I also like how Genji works - auto-shift/auto-deflect really helps me a lot of time. And this auto-blade, damn... Feeling like Gordon Ramsay cuts some salad for dinner.

If you wanna play tanks, try Hog. Overwatch become very interesting fishing simulator. You catch with your hook almost everything. Very funny.

Also try Ana in Ultra. You can feel yourself like a ML7 - the average landed sleeps on target ~20-30 every match. Ball/Genji players will hate you in chat for this. And there is very helpful triggerbot only on your teammates. You can heal everyone and never miss a shot.

ESP working good, so if you need some awareness - use it wisely.

Support team working fast and they can help you with any problem. They helps me as well.

The price... Yes, it's a bit high, but you get a quality product with great support and features. And if you try Ultra...you want more of this stuff.

It's worth it.

FUBAR1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Honestly, I've tried a lot of cheats here. Indeed, this cheat is the most relevant at the moment. The minimum number of bans, only if you play according to the rage and receive reports in each game. The support is great. All declared functions work. I have never been called a cheat, although I have been using this cheat for half a year.

So far:

Support 10/10 (replies within 2-5 minutes)
    Flick 9/10 (sharp jumps on heroes like genji)
    Wall hack 9/10 (at the beginning of the game on maps where the capture of the point is difficult to see enemies through the mirrored doors)
    Aim 10/10
    Support for all heroes 9/10 (but guys are releasing updates)

There are three options to choose from: basic, premium, ultra.

As a result, the best cheat for this money.

emaa4515's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    About 1 year ago I starting using other hacks, and every time either I get called out or banned and it was really stressing me out because I always had to get a new account and go trough some process of installing a new hack and stuff. Until one time I decided to try it out hyperflick. So far this is the best hack I ever tried before, I used to be a hardstuck diamond with the old cheats I used to have. Within a week I was already masters and ready to climb to gm. the experience was totally different and better I was actually having fun playing the game that l like. their prices really fit for what they sell and the support that is always willing to help with any problem you have. I would totally recommend this for personal use.

a779310344's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    RK 4300 CN SERVER and not banned for nearly a year! That's amazing you know that!

LordVushu's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright, I will give you guys an honest review. -_-

Aim - Ok this is mostly legit, there are different settings for this for higher accuracy but i keep mine on about medium so as to not be too obvious. You can get a solid 80% on these settigns which is too high hahahaha. So adjust accordingly. I give this a solid 8/10 less 2 because no cheat is perfect

Support - Support is mostly good, i have two supports which i find always helpful. You guys know who you. There is one support personal who makes you feel like they doing you a favour buthopefully they rectify that. I give support a solid 8/10, less 2 because of that one support person.

Ease of use - This cheat is super easy to use and there is a handy guide. You wil lavoid alot of heartache if you read the guide properly. Depending on your needs, there is basic, premium and ultra. When i wann play only hitscans i got for basic, but im mostly on ultra because of the auto skills for heros like dva , zen and ana. Its literally a matter of pressing one button to activate in game. This gets a solid 10/10

Verdict

Iv tried a few cheat providers and this is hands down the best of the lot. Like any product, nothing is perfect but thisis damn near close to perfect.

fish221171's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/5
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Used to use HF about 1 year ago and loved it, got masters but raged a bit too much and got myself banned. My fault not HF.

But coming back now with a fresh level 25 account and cannot wait to start using this again, OW is boring without HF and looking forward to climbing again with HF Ultra

genjisuck's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OMG! The best OW cheat I've used ever
    No complicated setting
    No need to load any profiles or something
    No worries about security or detection
    The best humanlization applied that will not give 'locking' feelings
    Safety、uncomplicated、non detective
    I'll never consider other cheat after using HF!

azmananquetil's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been using HF for over a year and have only ever had 2 accounts banned in one detection. in over a year, that is amazing performance from the team. Updates are quick and compensation is always awarded. The three different subscriptions are perfect for anyone's needs and offers a nice versatility in price range and features - along with the "Royal" subscription coming along soon. I've had plenty of fun using HF and it is the only program I'll ever use - it's interface is so simple and works seamlessly. I've been able to watch HF grow exponentially in the past year and a half that i've been with them - and i look forward to seeing what the next year brings for them. Sure, i've had some functionality issues and occasionally support issues; but they were never left unresolved or unaided - the team is excellent and polished, and it feels like a lovely community.

Melipolus's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As someone who is still new to using cheats in general, I will say that over the month or two that I have been using them I have given a try to almost all the main OW cheats here on the forums, and HyperFlick is the one I keep coming back to the most.

It's really easy to use and a wonderful tool, even the basic version offers everything you really need, though the skill assist from ultra is fantastic, has a couple issues but not near as many issue nor as blatant as some of the others I have tried.

While you can't set up your own low fov settings or tweak things, the modes it does offer are great and makes the software extremely easy to use and you can quickly swap between aim modes in the heat of combat instead of having to go through a menu to adjust sliders or parameters.

Each mode looks legit, even with the highest setting and flicks, checking your replays in 0.25x show little to no signs of stuttering or hard locking, it all looks smooth. I have the best time as a widow, ashe, mcree player with the f7 mode and simple left click, but I have absolutely no worries whenever I do decide to use the thumb flick buttons, and if I do end up getting banned at any point while using this software I can safely say it would be down to my own mistakes in not keeping track of my stats and not due to the software itself.
    I can't vouch for the ESP since I don't use ESP myself, but i looks clean and you can clearly make out who is who with it, and it can be nice to get an early look at what comp the enemy team is running but I don't trust myself neough to ignore someone trying to sneak around behind so I prefer to have the ESP off.

There have been some small issues I have noticed such as the modes getting a little mixed up after too much swapping or after a long (think 6 or 7 hours) of use, but that can easily be fixed by swapping to another one then swapping back, and the ability assist can be a little iffy at times, but in general it works really well, I use the assist mostly for roadhog hook and ana sleep, though the auto shield and defence matrix has saved the game a couple times.

To add to this all, the support is great, and the staff aren't scared to offer the occasional giveaway in the form of posting keys in the discord chat for people to try and be the first to redeem.

When my funds allow, I will certainly continue using this tool as my go-to cheat, even if it's just the basic key I would highly vouch for it.
    Last edited by Melipolus; 05-15-2021 at 10:13 AM.

Chaoseverafter's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's my review of hyperflick.
    I've been using hyperflick for almost a year, i've bought all 3 basic/prem/ultra at different times.

Pros:
    -simple
    -effective
    -top notch prediction
    -amazing aimbot
    -fluid flicks
    -never detected (since I've been using)
    - best esp i've ever used

Cons:
    -intel only
    -fps loss
    -price
    -lack of customization

The details:
    BASIC:
    this is exactly what it states, the basic version is what i would use for just normal aimbot to get an edge on the competition. It's not flashy, no esp, but it does have flick and aimbot. It's good for users who just want the simplest of gameplay tweaks available, and the least call outs. DPS players dream.

Premium:
    Now you're getting somewhere. the ESP available here is amazing. it's honestly the best ESP i've ever used in any game. it's simple. it shows ult charge. not too much information on the screen. that's a common thread with HF. simplicity of design. the aimbot/flick is the same as basic so it's awesome. very useful for all 3 roles, but again leans towards dps.

Ultra:
    As already stated everything that comes with basic/premium comes with ultra. The difference here is the skill prediction. I use this the most for hog hook, ana sleep dart, and tracer bomb. The skill prediction is SO GOOD. if you're a tank or healer main, Ultra really is where it's at. I can't get enough of it.

Other notes:
    I find the price when compared to other providers to be a little high. That's my main complaint when coming at HF.
    with that said it is 100% worth the money. my wallet just hates me lol.
    The lack of customization, the devs say, will be addressed in a future update, the "royal" update. I don't know when it's coming but i'm looking forward to it.
    I've tried other providers and used to always get banned. Not since hyperflick, i've only lost 2 accounts for INTENTIONALLY raging my butt off. totally my fault. 2 accounts in almost a year is nothing.
    I'm extremely satisfied with hyperflick.

Overall:
    4.5/5
    Would buy and will continue to buy again and again

Trullo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Prediction" as one of the features, does that mean projectiles are supported? (Genji shuriken, Pharah rocket and such)

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8910111213 LastLast