:gem:[SEASON 13] 4K4+ PLAYER :gem: HAND SERVICES menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

NanoHana's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

:gem:[SEASON 13] 4K4+ PLAYER :gem: HAND SERVICES

NANO HANA boosting
    Team of professionals, safety and low prices - our contribution to your game comfort.

Boosting is done by pro Overwatch players, boosters i work with are mostly from Sea/Asia

Services we provide:
    +Ranks boosting(bronze, silver, platinum, diamond, master, grand master - from 0 to top 500 )
    +Placement Matches
    +Anti-decay matches(5 games)
    +Duo Queue : Means you can play together with the booster, this option is usually more tricky/expensive since you must be both online at the same to make this happen.
    Stream boosting

+Play specific champions

PRICES :
    Prices are changing all the time, just contact me and we will discuss price in real time mode - i'll do my best to give the best price possible and to do the boost at once!

FAQ
    Q:When will my boost start?
    A: As soon as we receive the money the booster will proceed to start with the boost.

Q: :I want my boost to be done only with specific heroes, is that possible?
    A: Yes it is possible for us to do this, however with some heroes only up to a certain rating.

Q: How long will I have to wait for my boost to be completed?
    A: Up to 1 day(for sure), if it would take longer we will notify you beforehand.

Q:My Question is not listed in here, What can I do?
    A: Feel free to contact us on Discord/Skype and we will answer any questions that you may have.

Payment options
    PAYPAL

Contacts :

Discord : Raccoon#3717 - Bill#0286

Boosting is done by hand, no cheats of any kind are used.
    If your account is banned for whatever reason, we will fully refund you. This has never happened before
    Last edited by NanoHana; 11-23-2018 at 11:06 AM.

:gem:[SEASON 13] 4K4+ PLAYER :gem: HAND SERVICES