Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Feel free to message me if you have any questions about our product.
    Can also find me in the Discord server.

2Pixels's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    29 (93%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have used literally every single cheat made for this game but never had such a bad experience
    1- They take at least 1 Week every patch to update the bot and if u complain about the delay they ban you from the server Imgur: The magic of the Internet
    2- they never add any new features even if the bot sucks so much they always say developer is busy doesn't have time to work on the cheat
    3- the cheat is too expensive for a cheat with these little features and that bad performance and yet they have the biggest ego in cheating community

Review of the cheat Features :

Tracking : 8/10 tracking is good comparing to a lot of cheats i used but not the best to be honest
    Flick / Smoothing : 3/10 one of the worst smoothing i have ever tried and they know it and their excuse all that time is the developer doesn't have time to make new features and smoothing methods
    Accuracy : 3/10 Bones of this aimbot is not perfect the Aimbot misses a lot of easy Headshots even if ur rage hacking and a lot of skins have the wrong bones ( same excuses Developer doesn't have time to work on it )
    Esp : 3/10 only outline is available ( all other Esp Features disabled) same excuses Developer doesn't have time to work on the cheat
    Skill Assist : 1/10 Zero Skill assist features and u can't do it through profiles no matter how much time u spend making profiles ( i am very experienced when it comes to profile creating and trust me its not doable )
    FPS impact : it heavily impacts FPS even when it have so little Features ( i have 2080ti / I 9900K ) and my fps with the cheat always -190
    Detection : they say its not been detected for months ( i haven't been banned either for the 15 days i used ) but at this point if the cheat is too bad and expensive then detection doesn't matter

Avi9's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am your average cheat user here is my review after using the cheat for 2 days:

The cheat is not easy to install and configure.

When you enable esp you will not see enemy health bars, you will need to use the cheat health bar.

Projectile prediction not good.

Sometimes your settings will get deleted if you relaunch the cheat.

Best advantage for this cheat is the price you pay and the service you get compared to other cheats.

fandy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A great way to waste your money.

Sir Hootie's Avatar Member Overwatch PWNER
    Thanks G/R
    14/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Idk what these guys were talking about but i can vouch this was an EASY setup, raging was available pretty much instantly and was rather easy to configure to non rage

i do have experience with many clients and have a pretty powerful pc though but i took full advantage of this client and it worked wonders and will continue to for me when i need it.

Thank you!

XxRangexX's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Noble II cheat review

Getting Started:
    - Setup is very simple, install launcher, enter license key, hit inject, launch Overwatch.
    - You can find a premade config on the Discord, settings 'out the box' are good.
    - Very easy to setup, not sure how anyone could have issues.

Aimbot:
    If you want to rage hack noble II has the best rage setting you will ever find, you can pick Widow, scope and shoot in the sky and get headshots, simply set a hotkey on the 'rage aimbot' and anytime you use that you hit every single shot if someone is in LoS (even if you cannot see them on your screen). The legit settings are very smooth and not noticable, I have used 6-7 different Overwatch cheats on 5 of them I have been called out at one point or another, whilst using Noble II with legit settings, I've never been called out, the aiming is smooth.

Skill-Assist:
    Realistic hog hooks and Ana sleep darts, it doesn't hard flick on to targets like in other hacks because you can set how smooth each skill is, this way you're not left with any sketchy looking skill usage.

ESP:
    - If your goal is to play in GM / Top500 you generally want to avoid using ESP, having said that it has the most advanced Overwatch ESP I've seen:
    - In-game HUD showing hero, health and ult charge (very powerful feature).
    - Shield check and vis checks.
    - Clean looking healthbar.
    - Usual name, box, hitbox etc.

Support:
    I initially faced a slight issue of Widows shots being slightly off and missing when seemingly it should not miss, I mentioned this on the Discord and a member of staff helped me straight away, it fixed the issue and I had no issues since, the aimbot is so smooth and not 'sticky' that you can do realistic looking flick shots without the cursor moving in a weird way (almost like a trigger bot in a sense). I've not had to ask for any other help as everything has been working fine for me.

Price:
    You'll be very hard pressed to find a feature rich hack like Noble II, the undetected status and support offered for the price they are asking, it's well worth the money.

Conclusion:
    Out of all the hacks on the Overwatch market at the moment and they prices they are charging, I think this hack is not only the safest it is also the cheapest. Other hacks charge extra for skill-assists, everything this hack offers is in one price, which is great. You're getting an aimbot that can be as smooth as butter and never getting called out or as nuts getting a ban within a few games (if you use the rage hotkey non-stop). This is now my goto Overwatch hack and it's a great feeling to not be called out whilst aimbotting.

Thank you.

salman1213's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The best of the best
    1- safe
    2-smooth&powerful
    3-cheap and easy to use
    I tried many since 2018 until now nothing same noble
    The best thing in this cheat last ban wave was before 2 year ago

EagleEyes90's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I use this hack for last couple days , the installation was easy took me 5 minute .
    aimbot was smooth no one suspected me
    i liked the other features such as enemy ultimate and hp bars auto melee etc...
    price is fair compared to others .

Pound's Avatar Banned The Chosen One CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    4/6
    Trade Feedback
    9 (78%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know if the accounts claiming this cheat is "the best of the best" are bot accounts, but here's feedback from someone who has used multiple Overwatch cheats for an extended period of time.

Noble II is a decent cheat.
    The setup is simple, the features are decent, and the Discord is somewhat active.
    You can also ask for config or setting support.

However, the main issue is that these features don't seem to be working on par with other cheats.
    For example, the aimbot and triggerbot functions are adjustable to a certain extent, yet it often feels a lot less responsive in comparison to other cheats.

The cheat also crashes a lot; BSODing mid-game is absolutely horrible, so I often stick to cheats that don't crash, and, if they do, will crash the game only.

Overall, it's a decent cheat with nice features, but it is a bit pricey for what you're getting.

forevaplo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    8/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The only thing you should be buying this cheat for is their rage hacking, then again it’s not so accurate and consistent always, its good but could be further improved, could just drop this cheat if you want a legit config, this just goes to rage hacking

legitcheats's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i used this cheat for a month
    the hitscan in this cheat misses the most easy shots ever , i have tried many profiles provided from the admins and supports it still misses so much shots unless you make the cheat full ragehack 0 smooth
    also auto skill is so bad its the kind of auto skill that makes you get called every game but u will still lose the game because of how bad it is
    and they take like 2 - 4 days every patch to update the cheat
    and in addition to all that its expensive and will also get u banned in no time if u get called once in a game
    just a waste of money for me , going back to HF and CH or Unleashed way better than this

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345