19$ MONTH GotchaBot 2.0 WH AIMBOT TRIGGERBOT NO FPS DROPS *UNDETECTED 3 YEARS* menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 2 of 60 FirstFirst 12345652 ... LastLast
    Nyrah's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, i have buy this product but actually didn't receive my login and password as planned after 2 hours, will wait for it and do a review if that's not a joke.

19$ MONTH GotchaBot 2.0 WH AIMBOT TRIGGERBOT NO FPS DROPS *UNDETECTED 3 YEARS*
    JensWilhelm's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello.

I bought this a couple of days ago but i seem to have some problems setting it up properly. Every time i shoot it drags my crosshair down automatically making it super hard to hit stuff. I've tried messing with the settings but nothing works so far. Some help would be greatly appreciated

zemana's Avatar Active Member
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/23
    Trade Feedback
    116 (75%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Nyrah View Post
    Hello, i have buy this product but actually didn't receive my login and password as planned after 2 hours, will wait for it and do a review if that's not a joke.
    Hello. You should have get message that says transactions processing can take up to 6 hours. Now answered.

Originally Posted by JensWilhelm View Post
    Hello.

I bought this a couple of days ago but i seem to have some problems setting it up properly. Every time i shoot it drags my crosshair down automatically making it super hard to hit stuff. I've tried messing with the settings but nothing works so far. Some help would be greatly appreciated
    Please contact me on discord if you still didn't

biorisk's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bought this, seller responded really quickly, and for the most part the bot is straight forward and as expected.
    I'll update if I get banned - but the bot does work.

socrates2's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    9/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Purchased it 5 minutes ago.
    Awaiting my userid and password.
    Will update with my results.

Looking forward to a working hack

Update: I receive the hack loader and credentials. Looking good so far, still need to test the bot

Update: Seller responds. Bot works. Fair transaction
    Last edited by socrates2; 10-16-2018 at 09:56 PM.

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/23
    Trade Feedback
    116 (75%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by socrates2 View Post
    Purchased it 5 minutes ago.
    Awaiting my userid and password.
    Will update with my results.

Looking forward to a working hack
    All info you'll need is sent to your email

bsoft's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ill buy when you use NO HP BAR mode and have triggerbot.

Mintberry's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Highly recommend, fast service and very supportive. Bot is working fine undetected.

JensWilhelm's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update review;

Been ''trying'' to use to this bot for the past few days. It kinda works, but it still has it problems at least for me. It may vary for other users, i've been reading other reviews on this thread and some people don't seem to have any problems at all. (good for them)

I carried super hard some games, most others not. It worked super good on McCree, Tracer, Sombra etc. It has nice tracking and looks really legit if you choose to set the aimbot to low sensitivity.

I've just had problems with it. For me it just does not seem to work. Examples are; Making my game crash, drags my crosshair down every time i press Mouse 1 to shoot. Can't really configure the bot to high sens because it makes my crosshair drag itself downwards making it impossible to even try to shoot people unless their HP bar is showing. Can't use it on Widow or Soldier 76 because it's too hard to hit shots unless HP bar is there.

I noticed it worked good on Tracer tho, especially when setting the bot to low aim sensitivity. And when you are close to enemies. Still super annoying on other Heroes like Soldier when you are trying to hit a long distance Pharah and you can't hit her because the aim just goes down.

I got it to work just perfectly ONCE but i can't seem to replicate it.

Of course, this is just me. IT MIGHT WORK FOR OTHER PEOPLE, BUT NOT ME ( #feelsbadman

Not really sure if i'm just an idiot or what, but i seem to have huge problems configuring this bot. I've tried most things that support suggested but it still does not work properly.

Also for me personally, the ''support'' isn't really that helpful. At least for me. Rarely replies and talks in really short sentences that aren't really helpful. I kinda just gave up asking them questions/helping me fixing this bot.

Don't really seem like they care.
    They didn't invite me to the Discord community either. I probably should have asked, but they should just auto invite new customers like many other cheat suppliers do. Would be nice to ask others users how to fix stuff when support can't help (imo).

I will try it for a few more days. Nonetheless i'm pretty impressed. GotchaBot is pretty good *when* it works. I'll gladly pay 20$ monthly if i manage to fix my problems.

For 20$ it's not too bad. Deffo try it out if you feel like it. Who knows, it'll probably work for you. Or not. I rather use 100$ on a product that offers good support than this. I only tried it out because i was intrigued about an aimbot for this price.
    Last edited by JensWilhelm; 10-17-2018 at 03:10 PM.

LittleMercy's Avatar Member i miss season 2 ;) CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought it 2 weeks ago, works great! No bans and same good performance as previous bots I used from OC, totally worth it for the $19. Support is also nice and helpful, we are instantly informed if there are news or updates.

3rb's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought it about 4 hours ago waiting for the login credentials

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/23
    Trade Feedback
    116 (75%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by 3rb View Post
    Bought it about 4 hours ago waiting for the login credentials
    Credentials should be already on your email

Abcv2v's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not recommending GotchaBot at all.

Firstly, it stated that it will take between 10 minutes to 6 hours for me to get the loader and credential. But it took me 12 hours without a return in favor.

Secondly, it has security issues. Chrome will block the download. You will have to turn off Chrome's security, so you can download it. Then you will have to turn off all antiviriues included Window Defender.. Instruction is very simple and plain without explaining which DPI, Sensivity, and Resolution compability.

When I started using the bot, it crashed my PC. The aim is way off the target. But the crashing is the issue. The bot crashes my PC between 1-3 minutes of running bot. I repeatedly tried 4 times, and my PC crashed 2 times and OW crahsed 2 times total 4 times crashes. I contacted seller about it. He / She told me to contact someone for the support. I contacted the support person and explained him the situation. His response is: "Just try again". What the fuck? How is that helpful? I had to remind him again that I've tried it for 4 times without a difference. I checked their Discord group channel; appearently, there were some people had the issue but they had it solved by turn off the bot and turn it on when they get into a map. I tried its method. It is still crashing my PC.

The support person told me to install C++ redistributable 2017 and update drivers. I went to install C++ and all my drivers are updated. It is still crashing over 10 attempts. I asked seller for the refund. Seller hesiate to talk about the refund and told me to disable antivirus and window defender through donotspy10. I don't have an antivirus on my PC. I installed donotspy10 software and disabled Window Defender by using donotspy10. Also, I reset OW grahpic settings. The bot is still crashing my PC. I've NEVER seen my PC crashes like that for 6 years.

I made the video to send them the proof. The support said he / she needs to contact the developer because it is first such case. No, it is not the first such case. People had the issues but they lucky got it fixed barely. I can't get it fixed at all. Also, when I played OW without bot, everything grahpics in OW is fucked up like there is a wall when it is not suppose to have a wall. I had to uninstall C++ to make OW grahpics look normal again. My PC started to giving me some errors messages and my task manager was not responsing. My internret went down several times. OW shut down itself due to connectivity. It looks like virus breached my PC because of the bot. I haven't heard their response after sending them the proof video.

The software is in poor quality and support is not helpful.
    Last edited by DvASystems; 10-23-2018 at 10:07 AM. Reason: Rule break

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/23
    Trade Feedback
    116 (75%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Abcv2v View Post
    I'm not recommending GotchaBot at all.

Firstly, it stated that it will take between 10 minutes to 6 hours for me to get the loader and credential. But it took me 12 hours without a return in favor.

Secondly, it has security issues. Chrome will block the download. You will have to turn off Chrome's security, so you can download it. Then you will have to turn off all antiviriues included Window Defender.. Instruction is very simple and plain without explaining which DPI, Sensivity, and Resolution compability.

When I started using the bot, it crashed my PC. The aim is way off the target. But the crashing is the issue. The bot crashes my PC between 1-3 minutes of running bot. I repeatedly tried 4 times, and my PC crashed 2 times and OW crahsed 2 times total 4 times crashes. I contacted seller about it. He / She told me to contact someone for the support. I contacted the support person and explained him the situation. His response is: "Just try again". What the fuck? How is that helpful? I had to remind him again that I've tried it for 4 times without a difference. I checked their Discord group channel; appearently, there were some people had the issue but they had it solved by turn off the bot and turn it on when they get into a map. I tried its method. It is still crashing my PC.

The support person told me to install C++ redistributable 2017 and update drivers. I went to install C++ and all my drivers are updated. It is still crashing over 10 attempts. I asked seller for the refund. Seller hesiate to talk about the refund and told me to disable antivirus and window defender through donotspy10. I don't have an antivirus on my PC. I installed donotspy10 software and disabled Window Defender by using donotspy10. Also, I reset OW grahpic settings. The bot is still crashing my PC. I've NEVER seen my PC crashes like that for 6 years.

I made the video to send them the proof. The support said he / she needs to contact the developer because it is first such case. No, it is not the first such case. People had the issues but they lucky got it fixed barely. I can't get it fixed at all. Also, when I played OW without bot, everything grahpics in OW is fucked up like there is a wall when it is not suppose to have a wall. I had to uninstall C++ to make OW grahpics look normal again. My PC started to giving me some errors messages and my task manager was not responsing. My internret went down several times. OW shut down itself due to connectivity. It looks like virus breached my PC because of the bot. I haven't heard their response after sending them the proof video.

The software is in poor quality and support is not helpful.
    Sometimes magic happens. There's no way bot can affect any PC settings

Ozakidesu's Avatar Member Kix Booster CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    11/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by zemana View Post
    Sometimes magic happens. There's no way bot can affect any PC settings