CHEAP Overwatch boosting! | Plat to DIAMOND  | Diamond to MASTERS menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    PulseHD's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vouch!

He is incredibly Friendly and helpful.
    He has the cheapest Prices I've seen anywhere and he is very fast and get's the job done smoothly!

Much Love!

CHEAP Overwatch boosting! | Plat to DIAMOND  | Diamond to MASTERS
    OverwatchLeague's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got boosted from diamond to masters. Giving 3 stars for entire service:

5 stars for being legit and getting it done. I was boosted to my desired rank at a reasonable price.

2 stars for timing. Took a week for it to get done. Was not given an estimated time or anything, so I was just waiting every day to find out if he worked on it that day or not.

2 stars for responsiveness. Sometimes waited for over 24 hours- 48 hours between messages or for a response. Some people are okay with this but I really like a responsive person to work with.

3 stars for other. He changed the settings on my account (understandably), but did not change them back to my old settings, which is what basically every booster does. It's not a huge deal, but it's annoying since I don't have every setting written down and I'm still finding settings for individual heroes that are changed.

Overall, my advice is this: If you don't plan on playing for a week or so at all, and don't care how long it takes to get done, don't require much communication, and want to save money, this is the way to go. However, there are others with prices that are a little bit higher so do your due diligence. By no means is Cryptic a bad booster, but there was enough annoyances throughout the process to rate my experience 3 stars. I understand that he may be busy, but some communication in that scenario would be very helpful.

CrypticX's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    7 (86%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by OverwatchLeague
    Got boosted from diamond to masters. Giving 3 stars for entire service:

5 stars for being legit and getting it done. I was boosted to my desired rank at a reasonable price.

2 stars for timing. Took a week for it to get done. Was not given an estimated time or anything, so I was just waiting every day to find out if he worked on it that day or not.

2 stars for responsiveness. Sometimes waited for over 24 hours- 48 hours between messages or for a response. Some people are okay with this but I really like a responsive person to work with.

3 stars for other. He changed the settings on my account (understandably), but did not change them back to my old settings, which is what basically every booster does. It's not a huge deal, but it's annoying since I don't have every setting written down and I'm still finding settings for individual heroes that are changed.
    1. I boosted you from Diamond to Masters (3550) for only $30, since you kept bargaining and said you'll leave a review. So by "Reasonable price" do you mean "the deal of your lifetime"?

2. After lowballing me, obviously you aren't going to be my #1 priority order, but I still completed it within 5 days, not a week. 550 SR above diamond within 5 days is more than reasonable, and you still complain about the timing?

3. About the responsiveness part, sure, fair point. But when you message me each time asking me about how it's going, what else can I say other than "not done yet, finishing soon, etc."

4. Settings? Lol, really? Now you're just grasping at straws. You're seriously telling me that every other booster saves your settings for each individual hero and changes them back after its done? I didn't even change settings for individual heroes, I just changed the general sens. And if I changed any other key, it was to Overwatch's default keybinds.

Imagine going out of your way to do an extremely cheap boost for someone in a timely manner, and then they snake you in the review...

Oh well, whatever ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

OverwatchLeague's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by CrypticX View Post
    1. I boosted you from Diamond to Masters (3550) for only $30, since you kept bargaining and said you'll leave a review. So by "Reasonable price" do you mean "the deal of your lifetime"?

2. After lowballing me, obviously you aren't going to be my #1 priority order, but I still completed it within 5 days, not a week. 550 SR above diamond within 5 days is more than reasonable, and you still complain about the timing?

3. About the responsiveness part, sure, fair point. But when you message me each time asking me about how it's going, what else can I say other than "not done yet, finishing soon, etc."

4. Settings? Lol, really? Now you're just grasping at straws. You're seriously telling me that every other booster saves your settings for each individual hero and changes them back after its done? I didn't even change settings for individual heroes, I just changed the general sens. And if I changed any other key, it was to Overwatch's default keybinds.

Imagine going out of your way to do an extremely cheap boost for someone in a timely manner, and then they snake you in the review...

Yes, like I mentioned earlier, it was a good price which is why I gave you 5 stars for it. And yes, it was from diamond (3150) to masters (3550) for $30 - a great price like I mentioned. Not a deal of a lifetime by any means as the same boost would be around $40 at other places that do it in a much faster time. In retrospect, I would rather pay $40 for it to be done quickly than $30 for a slow boost with no communication. I could link the other pages that would be at a fair price but I don't think you want me advertising other boosters on your vouch thread.

You said you completed it in 5 days but we started the boost on Friday, April 24th, and you told me it was finished on Friday, May 1st. That is a week.

It wasn't 550 sr, it was 400. And yes, a week is pretty long for a boost from my experience. You did the first 250 sr in the first two days, and then it took you 5 more to do the last 150 sr. And again, communication would be nice - like I mentioned. If you told me it would take a week beforehand, it would have been much better.

About responsiveness - My qualm was that it took anywhere from 24-48 hours for a response, not the actual response itself. I knew nothing about how the boosting was going so of course I was going to ask.

Settings: Most every booster reverts settings, and like I said, it isn't a big deal. I'm just letting people know the truth.

First, how am I snaking you? In any way whatsoever? I gave an honest review of my experience and let people know every aspect of how it went down so that they could make an informed decision. Second, at least fact check and number check before you respond.

If you want to respond to this, calling me out or whatever, go for it, but I won't be responding anymore. I gave my honest feedback of how the boosting experience was for me as a customer, and that is what other potential customers need to make an informed decision.

All in all, this is still a vouch. Cryptic is legit and boosts at a good price, and even though he could stand to take some honest feedback better, he is still a good booster.

CrypticX's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    7 (86%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by OverwatchLeague View Post
    If you want to respond to this, calling me out or whatever, go for it, but I won't be responding anymore. I gave my honest feedback of how the boosting experience was for me as a customer, and that is what other potential customers need to make an informed decision.

All in all, this is still a vouch. Cryptic is legit and boosts at a good price, and even though he could stand to take some honest feedback better, he is still a good booster.
    Well thanks for the honest feedback/vouch, I agree that I could have been more responsive in your case, I apologize.

But anyway, here's a Healer diamond to GM boost I recently completed last season:

Season 22 has started, come and order your placements now!

jimmystar's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, Can I boost my character to such a level that I'll be able to participate in similar tournaments Overwatch Tournaments - List of Major & Minor Overwatch Events | YEsportsBet or will I be allowed to take apart on them? I am really interested if the players form professional teams boost their accounts and it's one of the main matters why they play on such high level.

SmokeOut's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you do Ps4 bro?

CrypticX's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    7 (86%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jimmystar View Post
    Hi, Can I boost my character to such a level that I'll be able to participate in similar tournaments Overwatch Tournaments - List of Major & Minor Overwatch Events | YEsportsBet or will I be allowed to take apart on them? I am really interested if the players form professional teams boost their accounts and it's one of the main matters why they play on such high level.
    Yes I can boost your account to any rank or SR that you want, add me on Discord to discus: Cryptic#3664

Originally Posted by SmokeOut View Post
    Do you do Ps4 bro?
    I only boost for PC, sorry about that :/

Sir Hootie's Avatar Member Overwatch PWNER
    Thanks G/R
    14/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by CrypticX View Post

ou in the review...
    Imagine going out of your way to do an extremely cheap boost for someone in a timely manner, and then they snake y

your reply to this is disgusting, 100% i was going to get boosting from you until ii saw how NASTY AND RUDE you are to your customers! you think $30 is a steal? well then OBVIOUSLY your clickbait/Scamming people into your thread by having the TITLE as " CHEAP Overwatch boosting! | Plat to DIAMOND $10 | Diamond to MASTERS $20" you waited a whole week after CHARGING HIM MORE THAN WHAT YOUR TITLE SAYS, Just to climb 1000ish SR? thats not very skillful or professional in my opinion. you seemed to be upset about him msging you but also ignore he waited 24-48 hours sometimes on a response, if someone pays you, you do orders In that ORDER, you dont prioritize incorrectly becuase u ripped somebody off yourself. titles says $20, your mad about $30..... thats disgraceful.
    MODEL ON FIRE!

CrypticX's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    7 (86%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sir Hootie View Post
    your reply to this is disgusting, 100% i was going to get boosting from you until ii saw how NASTY AND RUDE you are to your customers! you think $30 is a steal? well then OBVIOUSLY your clickbait/Scamming people into your thread by having the TITLE as " CHEAP Overwatch boosting! | Plat to DIAMOND $10 | Diamond to MASTERS $20" you waited a whole week after CHARGING HIM MORE THAN WHAT YOUR TITLE SAYS, Just to climb 1000ish SR? thats not very skillful or professional in my opinion. you seemed to be upset about him msging you but also ignore he waited 24-48 hours sometimes on a response, if someone pays you, you do orders In that ORDER, you dont prioritize incorrectly becuase u ripped somebody off yourself. titles says $20, your mad about $30..... thats disgraceful.
    Have you not purchased an Overwatch boost in your life?. Go to any boosting site or post and tell me how much they charge for 3000 - 3550, then tell me again that $30 isn't a steal.
    And I suppose you struggle in reading comprehension because I have no idea where you got "1000ish SR", but still, even then, 1000 SR dps isn't a lot for you? Do you even play this game?
    But yes, I concede the point that I could have been more responsive but I've already apologized to him for that and settled the issue amicably.
    Also ripping him off? I don't know what world you live in, but this is a free market my dude. The customer is free to choose their service provider. He could have went to someone else if he didn't like the price. Because no one else is going to do a boost to above Masters for that price. There was no gun to his head forcing him to pay me. He kept bargaining, and we finally settled on $30 in exchange for a good review. Which is why I felt somewhat betrayed because a good review is why I was doing it for extremely cheap in the first place. In hindsight I could have been more responsive to be more deserving of a good review, but the point is: you have no idea about the conversation, the details, and the context of everything, so your opinion and entire post is quite literally useless.
    And finally; you spend money on overwatch aimbots to feel good about yourself and ruin people's games, I boost accounts and smurf for some extra side cash and ruin people's games.
    We're both bad people, so get the fuck off your high horse.

UncleRoger's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey do you still boost accounts?

CrypticX's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    7 (86%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by UncleRoger View Post
    Hey do you still boost accounts?

Yes I do! ^^ Contact me on Discord: Cryptic#3664

Knoewn's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm here vouching for this guy because he's chill af and gets boosts done quick. Thank you so much!

Danzy1585's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello i have added u on discord danzy#7278

mercychick's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    have used Cryptic 3 times now always low price and good at communicating. he has orders to fill so don't worry if it takes a minute he is worth it for the price and is trust worthy has never accessed the account after a boost.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast