SharpEye Project  Shutting down menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 27 of 63 FirstFirst ... 232425262728293031 ... LastLast
    ilovetrump69's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My messages don’t load on mobile.
    I’ll probably buy this after work and I’ll get to use it tomorrow or tonight
    Last edited by ilovetrump69; 06-04-2018 at 05:18 PM.

SharpEye Project  Shutting down
    salman1213's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ilovetrump69 View Post
    My messages don’t load on mobile.
    I’ll probably buy this after work and I’ll get to use it tomorrow or tonight
    this aimbot pixel bot mean work when the enemy name apper or hp bar

hanzo need memory bot+predtion and its very expnisve

ilovetrump69's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by salman1213 View Post
    this aimbot pixel bot mean work when the enemy name apper or hp bar

hanzo need memory bot+predtion and its very expnisve
    Oh thank you so much.

rdy5's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    License expired, tried it for a month now.

Aimbot 10 / 10: Does what it has to. Actually I was testing around with the settings a lot and have different Settings for different heroes now. Works best for Soldier / Tracer. Even when I'm flexing my Zarya is OP.
    Triggerbot 8 / 10: After Im not screenlocked anymore I was testing McCree and Widow again and it works really good. Sometimes the accuracy isn't the best but it still does what it has to. I mean if you get 2 picks on your own it's a 6v4 and thats normally a won teamfight. With the screenlocked settings the triggerbot was really unusable.
    Support 10 / 10: Fast reply. Really nice and cool person and helpfull.

Just btw I'm about to reach T500 in Deathmatch with McCree + Triggerbot. Love it.
    I bought my second month now. Next month it will probably be the annual version
    Last edited by rdy5; 06-05-2018 at 03:49 PM.

FoxyKunDesu's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tried it out for a few days and here's my honest opinion.

Sharpeye is a strong aimbot that has helped my aim considerably! I can see myself using this whenever I have the money to put down on it!

The biggest issue I have personally is that because I have inconsistent framerates (Some maps hit 150 FPS flawlessly as others hit as low as 60 FPS) the bot can fail a lot. This leads to missed opportunities and possible losses, but that is more on my end and not the fault of the bot itself. I do believe that I can possibly be given settings for specific maps that has that issue, but I would have to go through support which will have to be done later.

A slight issue I also have is that Name Scanning still attacks the objective marker unlike what the thread claims. I'm still unsure if this is an issue with the bot or just my settings. I will contact support and edit this post in the future if this is fixed, but it's not the biggest issue to me.

I initially purchased this bot for the triggerbot on McCree and Widow. After playing with them for a while and tweaking some settings to fix some of the issues I had when playing, I can say that this triggerbot is VERY solid! The recommended profiles are amazing and are only inconvenienced by the previous issues. Triggerbot requires names so you cannot expect long range sniping until you see those names or you manually hit them. This isn't too much of an issue with McCree as I'd normally get close enough to see names, but for Widow it starts to get a bit harder. Regardless, it does well for what it's meant to do. Hopefully the Triggerbot can get a potential rework or upgrade so that names don't have to be used for long range sniping.

Other than that, this is a solid aimbot and I can only recommend it to those who need a good aimbot.

Mieubo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey,
    I have a question - isnt the healbot supposed to shoot automatically? Because all it does is target teammates and nothing else - no shots are fired. Is this intended?

Meatglue's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is a sales thread so I am editing my post to not talk about my experience. Sorry, I apologize.
    Last edited by Meatglue; 06-10-2018 at 02:37 AM.

Sharp_Eye's Avatar Banned SharpEye CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    9/18
    Trade Feedback
    50 (72%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Meatglue View Post
    This is a sales thread so I am editing my post to not talk about my experience. Sorry, I apologize.
    You can feel free to leave your review positive or negative is totally accepted. What is not allowed is to ask questions about my services since i have already set up a live support center through emails and discord.

Lonelyboi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One of the worst aimbots I ever used. it's weak even when I'm using the fastest settings (100 maxspeed 10 minspeed) and still it misses shots. It keeps tracking then but still half of the clip is missed behind them.
    It completly ignores targets that are less than 50% hp and either it aims for someone else far in the distance while I am trying to kill that Mercy who stands right on front of me (Yes I am have tried decreasing the FOV but then the enemy can just walk out of it and then the aimbots isn't doing shit lul). I would not refund it even if I could since I have already used the product for more than 4 weeks and then it feels like I'm scamming them.
    Last edited by DvASystems; 06-11-2018 at 07:33 PM. Reason: Global trade rule 4

SSDICKLE's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if you are missing shots you can change y and x axis (where it shoots basically) to increase accuracy. The tracking for me was bad too until i messed with those settings
    Last edited by DvASystems; 06-11-2018 at 07:32 PM. Reason: Formatting

Manzana's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can buy week trial?

asdazzz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    messaged u sir.. both here and the website

lajer's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follow Instructions! (USE WIKI READ ALL OF IT MAKES IT SO MUCH EASIER) near instant access great support
    VERY good, great when edited properly

yat65535's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Purchased this service about a week ago, so far my experience has been great.

Still working through settings, and troubleshooting hardware limitations, but tracking and ana specific assistance have been working great, even launching the game through a cloud-pc with sharpeye running on my local machine.

Support has been the best part of my experience, which is prompting me to write this, quick responses and provided more than expected in order to help me get the program running again after an unfortunate system malfunction.

Having only used free programs, this was a huge step up in functionality and of course support and troubleshooting.

chinedu's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    my opinion on the bot after using it for a month
    Aimbot- is a solid 10/10
    trigger bot- 7/10 its really hard to make this a 10 but sometimes especially with a mcree it can be a 10/10
    fps drop- it does good here as my fps hardly drops
    smoothness of bot- very smooth
    customer service- on discord very timely and impressive
    overall- ill give it a 9.5/10 ive used every bot here and this is the best on the market, never got screenlocked or banned,,, would invest in the lifetime

Page 27 of 63 FirstFirst ... 232425262728293031 ... LastLast