SharpEye Project  Shutting down menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 4 of 63 FirstFirst 1234567854 ... LastLast
    Erfman's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Me too, 1 month for trial.But I have just 2500 SR. I hope it will be FINALLY the right one.
    Last edited by Erfman; 04-22-2018 at 11:14 AM.

SharpEye Project  Shutting down
    Daniel58's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dont recommend it. 3 accounts banned in different timestamps. Took a break after the 2 first got banned and started on ( 10 september 2018 ) and got banned 5 days after.
    Last edited by Daniel58; 09-15-2018 at 02:50 AM. Reason: Global trade rule 4

ilovetrump69's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by robbilmou View Post
    When talking about avoiding screelocking, what does he mean by "clean account"? An account that has never played overwatch before?
    An account that isn’t screenlocked. When you’re screenlocked it lasts a week. According to people in another thread. I’ll have the answer tonight since it’s been a week since I’ve got screenlocked.

v3ng4nz3's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    12/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Buy, wait for validation and files.

letmegoagain23's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Perfect for anyone looking for a replacement for the long lost xaim, especially because everything is the same bar the names (even then the descriptions say the xaim alternative.)

The triggerbot is mostly good (occasionally it will just stick to a character and not shoot, but might just be my config). I'm unsure how to get it to hit when people are good at strafing, it either moves so quickly that it's sus as hell, or it isn't fast enough to move to the position where it will shoot. It would probably be more useful if there was an option for it to hit when the crosshair is beneath the name (instead of auto-aiming), at-least for those situations. Otherwise, it can be really useful and can dominate the game when the enemy isn't expecting you.

The aimbot is smooth and fast, incredibly easy to use given some patience. Adjusting it works wonders and so long as you don't keep it on 24/7, can look pretty legit.

It's one of the best image-scan externals, so if you've used others, easy recommendation. Just need to figure out how (or if I can) fix my own problems with the trigger.

blinkshorito's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys, it is me or is the payment gateway currently down?

Sharp_Eye's Avatar Banned SharpEye CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    9/18
    Trade Feedback
    50 (72%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you a lot for the review and i really appreciate that! Let me be clear in order to avoid any future confusion tho. SharpEye has nothing to do with Xaim since every thing was build from scratch. Its a completely new project thats been developed with care dedication and love in order to provide you the best i can. I can accept your personal opinion that it may look similar to xaim. (way of adv or maybe conf setup) but it surely isn't an alternative or related.

letmegoagain23's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sharp_Eye View Post
    Thank you a lot for the review and i really appreciate that! Let me be clear in order to avoid any future confusion tho. SharpEye has nothing to do with Xaim since every thing was build from scratch. Its a completely new project thats been developed with care dedication and love in order to provide you the best i can. I can accept your personal opinion that it may look similar to xaim. (way of adv or maybe conf setup) but it surely isn't an alternative or related.
    Oh, I didn't mean it as in that it was; more just for comparison's sake. I find it works a lot quicker than xaim ever did for me, just easier to recommend because of similarities.

compromised's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been using the bot for around three days now and damn have I enjoyed it.

Aimbot 10/10 - At first, I thought it was really bad but after a while tinkering with the settings and actually understanding it, I finally found a good config and I've been owning with tracer/soldier. So far, I've tried the bot in silver, gold and platinum and it works wonders; I've managed to climb a little after I found the perfect config.

Triggerbot 7/10 - Personally, I think it's not very good with Widow as I have a hard time hitting headshots. However, I've yet to properly mess around with different settings for her so it may just be me. For McCree, I think it's great, able to hit almost all of my shots and I barely have any playtime on him.

Support 11/10 - Best support by far. Fairly quick responses to any concerns and they never give up until you're completely satisfied. I've emailed almost every day (I know I'm annoying) trying to find the perfect config and with a few problems and they've responded every time within an hour (or more later in the day). Couldn't be more happy.

Hoping to upgrade to lifetime but we'll see.
    Last edited by D3Boost; 04-23-2018 at 10:29 AM.

faytalic's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just bought will give solid review of this been1 hour no information yet should be a couple more and have it by today hopefully

DontCareQQ's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi guys,

I've been using this bot but I noticed the "default/recommended" profile for McCree misses most of its hits since you need to "hit" a target first before the aimlock actually kicks in... least that's what I understand from support when I emailed them...I am playing on plat rating but noticed I get flamed 24/7 for not making kills.. My accuracy is only around 20-30% which is quite annoying, since i have problems making the first hit count...
    Anyone else ran against that problem with the recommended profile aswell? Or anyone able to share some profile that's good?
    Last edited by DontCareQQ; 04-23-2018 at 09:52 AM.

faytalic's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by DontCareQQ View Post
    Hi guys,

I've been using this bot but I noticed the "default/recommended" profile for McCree misses most of its hits since you need to "hit" a target first before the aimlock actually kicks in... least that's what I understand from support when I emailed them...I am playing on plat rating but noticed I get flamed 24/7 for not making kills.. My accuracy is only around 20-30% which is quite annoying, since i have problems making the first hit count...
    Anyone else ran against that problem with the recommended profile aswell? Or anyone able to share some profile that's good?
    i thought it was name and not healthar. how does widow work then? and in general u really cant hit theperson one time? lmao

DontCareQQ's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by faytalic View Post
    i thought it was name and not healthar. how does widow work then? and in general u really cant hit theperson one time? lmao
    I have no idea, never used a bot before. And no, it's hard to hit in general when you're blind on one eye.
    Last edited by DontCareQQ; 04-23-2018 at 11:45 AM.

xfiles11's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey I might be able to help you with that, the bot actually works with name scan but you need to be kinda close to the targets, still I have some custom profiles that I use and I have a lot of success with, I have around 43-50+% hit accuracy with mccree soldier and tracer

xfiles11's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by faytalic View Post
    It is with name tag, that guy seems to be new using cheats.
    I have some good settings for mccree/widow/tracer/soldier/zarya

Page 4 of 63 FirstFirst 1234567854 ... LastLast