SharpEye Project  Shutting down menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 63 1234551 ... LastLast
    Sharp_Eye's Avatar Banned SharpEye CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    9/18
    Trade Feedback
    50 (72%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SharpEye Project Shutting down

Windows 10 compatibility

Update:

With all of respect i would like to announce that our sales are shutting down due to lack of maintability of this product. The reason we shutting down is because blizzard constantly updates and that so makes it hard for us to maintain and provide security on the same level. I would like to thank everyone for your support and collaboration through all of our running days. Annual users will still be provided with troubleshoot support according to their purchase terms and agreements.

To ownedcore admins ; You may now delete this thread and account since it wont be no longer active. I much appreciate your support and understanding

[CENTER]

Click under here to buy your version you re interested

Here's some vouches-reviews from our lovely customers.

Originally Posted by Shadyke View Post
    This Project is hands down, AMAZING.

Aimbot = 10/10 The tracking is simply immaculate. With the right settings you'll never miss a beat (or headshot ) with the incredible aim. Tracer/Sombra/Soldier have all earned me top golds in these last few days of the season. Haven't been called out for "hacking", and likely never will be because it looks so darn real
    Triggerbot 9/10 It is amazing at it's job, and it looks totally legit while doing it. Makes snipes with ease on Widow, and turns McCree into total a Beast when used;3
    Support=10/10 Sharp eye support is absolutely amazing. They will not stop until your problem is resolved, and are very quick to answer any support emails. Admins are friendly and treat you like a valued customer right off the bat.

Not a single regret in this purchase. Can't wait to move on a lifetime
    Keep up the great work!
    My last Deathmatch with Sharpeye. It was a freaking BLAST.
    Originally Posted by weh221 View Post
    10/10 bot after fixing my issue. Triggerbot is the one you'll love with this bot.

I purchase the bot yesterday and I had a few hiccups with the bot in win7. Did a fresh OS install and worked fine but not great. so I talked to the support and asked a few questions and I decided to install win10 instead and see if that would fix the issue. And.. that did it! bot works perfectly in win10 (I'm not sure if I'm the only one experiencing the issue with win7).

Overall, the bot is perfect. I have used cf, xaim, sgbot and rose, but sharpeye is probably one of the best bot I've used in a long time, and probably the best bot in the market atm.

Keep up the good work Sharpeye! I will probably get the lifetime soon. Thank you!
    Originally Posted by asoarestorres View Post
    Just bought it!!!
    Support 10/10, very fast to answer all the questions. Hope you guys can keep this up!!!
    Waiting my build and i will post my review here after all be ok
    Originally Posted by megakill32 View Post
    So here is my review after 2days of playing with it.

Support is amazing, even helped me with my Configs and gave me good tips to use. Super cool Guy there. 11/10

Aimbot is freaky good man. 10/10 it hits nearly every shot with good configs. Just won in that 2days 900SR thats crazy.

I cant say something about that Triggerbot becouse im not playing with that. I dont play widow or something like that but maybe in future so i will Update it.

All overall its an Amazing bot and i will upgrade from 1month to Lifetime!
    Thank you realy much for your work here!
    Originally Posted by 372150 View Post
    Review as of April 21st/ 2018:
    I never write reviews for any product i usually buy.
    First, amazing easy to purchase no hassle.
    Second, average response time from giving HWID to getting the download link 6-8 hours they say max 24 hours. So don't expect 6-8 hours.
    Third, Excellent support, extremely friendly (hopefully in the future whoever buys this will also receive such a fast and helpful support). Keep in mind it depends on their operating hours they're humans too..
    Fourth, The most important part this aimbot and triggershot is the best thing i have ever fucking used. This is what an external cheat should be, not this shitty xaim or sombraow. Before using this product I thought that external cheats were so bad. But this really changes my mind and if you ever want to use an external cheat use this. It's affordable and 100% worth it.
    Originally Posted by rahulchawla View Post
    My Review:
    Hello, let me explain a sequence of events after I made my purchase
    -Admin send me reply in 5 mins acknowledging my purchase telling me to wait couple hours note: max is 24hours
    -Recieved files 2-3 hours later.
    - had MAJOR PROBLEMS with the aimbot and the admin was VERY supportive and resilient msging me back and forth, teamviewing me, etc trying his hardest to find the problem
    - Eventually we found it 8 hours later after they kept troubleshooting me being very patient and trying every possible edge case never did they say sorry your shit out of luck,
    -NOW I AM GOING TO SAVE YOU ALL A BIG HEADACHE
    -if you own a Razer Laptop make sure you remove the Virtual Mouse Driver and Virtual Keyboard Driver or it will not work!
    -Additionally bot is finally working and the admin spent some more time troubleshooting some settings super accurate only thing i can hope for is longer range without HP maybe in the future!
    For now great job and the support really put me at ease even though we were not making progress for a significant amount of time.
    Originally Posted by Daniel58 View Post
    My small review after 1-2h of use:

After the payment took around 2h maybe 3h to recive the download + license.
    After having some minor problems on setting the hack up ( most of them came from Rose mouse drivers ) its working smooth.

Support was really quick and really helpuf no random things like " Maybe it could be X or Y " a - I would rate this 10/10
    Aimbot / Trigger - Well this is not like one of those messages rating 10/10 on rose. This is actually 10/10 by far you can play widow and perma only Hs ( for real )
    Settings - It needs some tweaks here and there depending on each player but even with the default settings you will do great
    Originally Posted by asoarestorres View Post
    10/10 Aimbot - Very Very VERY Smoth and Legit. If you dnt use 1080p you may have to tweek a little bit, but after all You will have a full support for it!
    9/10 TriggerBot - Trigger work as well. If you compare with the last best pixelBots, this is THE BEST one (unless you wanna pay $600bucks montly for a memory hack)
    100/10 Support - All (i said ALL) my questions were solved quickly. Sometime when you shot as widow and dnt hit HS (its normal in legit games) and you keep pressing the trigger button, the aim will be locked tracing the enemy (Most of cases in legit way) and its a little annoying. They could set a delay so after shot the triggerbot would have a delay btw the next shots.

About Security, lets see when the updates come out and how the coder(s) will handle.

10/10 after all - TOTALLY RECOMMENDED.
    Originally Posted by Josh Lee View Post
    Amazing cheat, the no hp ACTUALLY works! Thank you!

Please add a Customizable delay between Triggerbot shots

Originally Posted by [B
    TheKing_;3853000]Hello, I'm a long-time player who hit GM/top 500 clean, and is using this aimbot for the lols, i'm gonna give you my full, in-depth review utilising my experience in cheating, and Overwatch itself.
    - Easily a useful trustworthy aimbot out there for the public, based on my experience, in the current market, I vouch for it, and I recommend you all purchase it. Don't believe me yet? Here's why:
    1. Delivery: I got my build delivered in 2 hours after ordering the lifetime version, I loved it.
    1. Undetectability: I've played on 4 different accounts from gold to top 500, i've only been called out only once when I used rage and blatant settings lol, and I still haven't got banned. Other than that, I just looked like a god to other players. The cheat is 100% external as the provider claims, it's true, and is built in a way that reminds me of Xaim, it even has the same beep sounds: IF YOU'VE USED XAIM BEFORE AND YOU LIKED IT, YOU'RE GONNA GET THE SAME THING HERE.
    2. The cheat itself:
    A. Installation, loading, and unloading (Using the cheat): Simple, straightforward, and is explained for you, no hassle at all.
    B. Settings: Easy to understand, easy to edit, with sample settings already given for certain heroes. You can have it to be very legit, useful enough to boost your accuracy for those consistent, clutch shots in Grandmaster/Top 500 games but never blatant for anyone to call you a hacker, instead they'd call you a pro.
    C. Performance: Light on your PC, just like the provider claims, you won't sacrifice a lot of FPS, and it runs on nearly all operating systems and any resolution/video settings you like.
    D. Performance (On the heroes):
    Tracer: 10/10
    Soldier 76: 9/10 (perfect 10 if you get the settings just right)
    Zarya: 10/10
    DVA: 8/10
    McCree: 5-7/10
    Widowmaker: 5-7/10
    Reaper: 10/10
    The aimbot is optimum for tracking, as you should hold down the aimbot key to spray, and rely less on tapping for flicks like Widow and McCree. Unfortunately, with flicks, it gets a little too shaky because you may have to raise the speeds, which is why I get worried with McCree or widowmaker. With tracer, Zarya, and Reaper, I can get my smooth, legit boost in accuracy and tracking to be consistent with spraying, especially since it's easier at closer ranges. I highly advise you to utilise Tracer, Reaper, Zarya, Soldier 76, and DVA with this cheat. ESPECIALLY.. TRACER... JUST TRUST ME.
    E. MOST IMPORTANTLY, THE SUPPORT: (I have to type this in caps), I SWEAR TO GOD, I SENT AN EMAIL ASKING FOR TROUBLESHOOTING WHEN I FIRST WANTED TO ACTIVATE THE AIMBOT, AND I GOT MY REPLY IN 2 MINUTES, WITH ACTUAL, HELPFUL INFORMATION. The staff/admin, are extremely helpful, and in-fact, eager, to assist you with settings or any tips, or answer any questions, for you to have a great experience using the cheat. I genuinely thank you for your efforts, dear cheat provider <3.

Overall, i'm having fun, i'm owning noobs, and im playing confidently with no risk of bans, as well as knowing that the cheat producers are looking out for their customers (Although that comes down to you and tailoring your settings to look legit rather than rage all the time and getting reported). It was worth the 250$. I mean, it's worth paying 62.5$ for 4 months, and instead, you get it for life. Thank you, and I hope to see this cheat going nowhere but forward, with more and better features! <3
    [/B]
    Originally Posted by craaak;3853167[B
    i bougth it from 3 days and am happy with the hack

one of the best hack i used i used xaim and rose
    and sharpeye and this one is the best am using it for 3 days and it is as they say in the description
    no fps drop smooth best widow and mcree trigger bot also am not even one time some one in the game told me am hacking or something
    overall i rate it 10/10

also am wondering if they will add ana heal bot it will be perfect
    [/B]
    Originally Posted by gantai View Post
    Got this a few days ago and purchased the 1 month trial. Took a while for me to figure out (on my part, I'm new to this), but once I got it working, its pretty good. Have not been called out for aimbotting in any games. It's really good for heroes that mainly use tracking (tracer/soldier/zarya/sombra). I'm still figuring out how to customize settings and use triggerbot, so I haven't tried it with widow/mccree.

I had some trouble getting it to work yesterday, and was really sad that I couldn't use the bot. I contacted support and they were able to help me through the problem, and I got it to work again very responsive, and patient. Thanks guys! If I could use this bot for Ana healing,then it would be really perfect haha. Not sure yet if I personally want to keep using aimbot, but for the quality of this, if anyone wants lifetime aimbot this is worth getting.
    Originally Posted by rdy5 View Post
    Just paid and waiting for the delivery.
    All I can tell for now, I got a fast response for my questions and everything's fine. The support is already looking good! Can't wait to test it out.

Got the cheat delivered after a few hours. Instructions are simple and easy to understand.
    I had some problems because I was screenlocked already but the support is amazing! Fast response, takes his time to help and a cool person.

Now about the cheat:
    Aimbot works like a charm, it may takes some time to find the perfect settings but even with that I got help.
    Played a few hours comp for now and I love it. You can't do anything wrong with this buy, if you are looking for a good overwatch aimbot!
    Originally Posted by Shooter94 View Post
    Bought like 4 days ago. Setting up this bot is not easy, but with a bit of patience and the help of a FANTASTIC SUPPORT TEAM (through email and discord) it works like a charme.
    The triggerbot is a bit buggy but with some improvement can be perfect 8/10.
    The aim assist is superb! With soldier and traicer is impossible to notice for the other team (with correct settings) and helps a lot. 10/10
    It's my first pixelbot but im statisfied and i will buy the "Year" version soon.
    If u have concern about it, STOP THINKING, GO AND BUY.
    Originally Posted by xAdagaki View Post
    My review:

The cheat is AMAZING.

Aimbot is a 9/10.

Has a few flaws but it tracks very well and looks SUPER legit. Never been called out for cheating!

Config Setup is a 10/10
    Super easy to set up and highly customizable which is super amazing!
    Triggerbot is a 9/10
    Triggerbot is great and working fine!
    And finally, the great part, SUPPORT.
    I GIVE SUPPORT 10000000000/10.

They respond in minutes and will never give up to solve your problem! Support is very reliable and amazing..!
    They always give out ACTUAL USEFUL INFORMATION that can solve your problems fast and easy!
    Also answers any question you ask about the cheat!
    Support is very friendly.
    Even helps you with your config!

VERY RECCOMMENDED 9/10 CHEAT
    Originally Posted by sputnik1120 View Post
    Review:
    100% worth it. Triggerbot tracking is MUCH morea ccurate, sticks to targets better, and aimbot is much tighter and fluid/responsive. 10/10 support service too, always by your side until the issue is fixed. 10/10 recommend.
    Originally Posted by [I
    Adnos;3859760]Received the hack today and played a bunch of games with it. [/I]
    The aimbot is great and you can customise it to your own preference to the point where it's pretty much impossible to see that it's an aimbot.
    The triggerbot is kinda awkward for me, maybe because I still haven't figured out how to use it properly.
    Settings are easily changed and the online guides will help you get familiar with everything.

Overall I'd give it a solid 9/10!
    Originally Posted by rdy5 View Post
    License expired, tried it for a month now.

Aimbot 10 / 10: Does what it has to. Actually I was testing around with the settings a lot and have different Settings for different heroes now. Works best for Soldier / Tracer. Even when I'm flexing my Zarya is OP.
    Triggerbot 8 / 10: After Im not screenlocked anymore I was testing McCree and Widow again and it works really good. Sometimes the accuracy isn't the best but it still does what it has to. I mean if you get 2 picks on your own it's a 6v4 and thats normally a won teamfight. With the screenlockedsettings the triggerbot was really unusable.
    Support 10 / 10: Fast reply. Really nice and cool person and helpfull.

Just btw I'm about to reach T500 in Deathmatch with McCree + Triggerbot. Love it.
    I bought my second month now. Next month it will probably be the annual version
    Originally Posted by [I
    chinedu;3865876]my opinion on the bot after using it for a month[/I]
    Aimbot- is a solid 10/10
    trigger bot- 7/10 its really hard to make this a 10 but sometimes especially with a mcree it can be a 10/10
    fps drop- it does good here as my fps hardly drops
    smoothness of bot- very smooth
    customer service- on discord very timely and impressive
    overall- ill give it a 9.5/10 ive used every bot here and this is the best on the market, never got screenlocked or banned,,, would invest in the lifetime
    Originally Posted by Poshi View Post
    Ok so here's my review after one month using this.

First of all, you gys have to know that this is the first time i use an aimbot so i'm such a newbie.
    I'll start with the support, which deserves a 10/10. quick and effective answers, doing as much as they can to help you, no matter what the problem is.
    The aimbot itself is absolutely great. TRACER AND SOMBRA ARE ABSOLUTELY INSANE WITH THIS BOT. About Soldier, DVa, Orisa, Reaper etc, i had some troubles. It's very legit btw, since i've been playing with those settings the whole month, i've been called out 1 time only (because i tracked a tracer during her blink) even when i get POTGs, people don't call me out at all. The aimbot is a 8,5/10 for me because of Long shots with Soldier which goes a bit on the right for some reasons and because, depending of the map you have to adjust some settings.

Now, the "biggest" problem, the triggerbot. It's actually pretty good on McCree (like, kind of legit but since you have to hit 1 bullet by yourself to actually show the hp bar it looses a bit of the fun) but about Widow, holy moly i just could not have good settings. I've tried so much different settings and the result was always the same, "Almost". I had some plays where it was working absolutely prefect but 95% of the time, it just couldn't hit the target. So it deserves a 6/10.

If i had to give this a general note it would be 8/10. Great support, actually legit aimbot if you play with legit settings, kinda sad the triggerbot is not as good as i expected, but meh, don't hesitate if you want to buy this, try it for 1 month, use the aimbot on tracer and have fun !
    probably gonna take 1 more month to see if i can have some good widow settings (if anybody has some for 1080 resolution 144hz 150FPS, add me on discord Rem#556
    Originally Posted by DLX View Post
    My review after a full 24 hours of using this cheat.
    This aimbot is great. Honestly it?s amazing for tracking heroes like tracer or soldier. The key to this cheat is in the configs. Everyone has different settings, and needs to adjust to them accordingly. After that?s done (takes a few hours), it?s all fun. Even with widow the bot does pretty well, I don?t use it on mccree simply because I like the natural feel better. If you want better tracking as tracer and want to climb past diamond, this cheat is 100% for you. The best thing about it isn?t even the cheat though. The support is top notch. After you buy, if you email them a question about your client or config, they?ll respond almost instantaneously, it?s insane. They are super courteous and no question is too simple for them to answer! Please, do yourself a favor if you?re even considering buying this, and just do it. It?s game changing.

[SIZE=6][B][COLOR=#EE82EE]

SharpEye is a fully external pixel bot, carefully designed with unique coding mechanisms in order to provide you the very best of performance and quality.

Features

NAME Scanning Smooth strong fast and super accurate. No objective targeting and no shaking

Single target mode Allows you to focus only on one single target reducing snaps when team fighting

FULL customize How you want to look? From a completely legit player to a sick Dafran like monster. Legit-semi legit-rage settings depending your playstyle

Widow-Mcree bot A unique coded quality based triggerbot for those who prefer to have some sick ass snipes or 1trick mcrees who want to own the ladder.

ANA-BOT For those who are one trick Ana and want to experience how it looks like, you can give it a shot!
    Disclaimer: It will NOT heal when
    you re grouped with friends. In that case, you will need to leave the group while you are on team selection. You will also have always a tiny little shake but it will not affect at all any potg.

Prices

SAFETY GOES FIRST. What we love the most is safety! Before we release anything we personally test to see if every single thing is in check taking care your PRIVATE builds for your maximum security.

Which operation systems does it support? It supports Windows 10 and Windows 7 (It performs much better on windows 10). (For those who re still on Windows 8 i would recommend to upgrade)

Which resolution does it support? It supports every resolution up to 4k (you may need to change the offsets tho through your settings)

Does it read or write any memory? NO! This is an external pixel bot where it scans your monitor only.

Lately the screen lock effect took over will my account be screen locked using your product? There are 0 reports so far on various accounts about getting screen locked with sharpeye.

Will it drop my fps? SharpEye is aesthetic and super light-friendly to your cpu. Keep in mind tho that you will need some power in order to run it because all the pixel bots are fps dependable. For instance a pc that barely gives 60 fps will may have some performance issues.

What payment methods do you support? We accept paypal and Bitcoins !

How i buy? Just choose your version link, complete your purchase and exactly after that my emails will instruct you what to do. Please CHECK your E MAILS

I bought from you 4+ hours have passed and nothing! Im worried ! What should i do now? First of all make sure you have followed my automated instruction RocketR e mail! The delivery will be given in a maximum 24 hour strict time line. We carefully check each license and build carefully, so please be patient!

Do you offer support? Yes we are. You will be given specific discord staff names if requested) and only for (issues-troubleshoots) or anything that concerns you about our product. We re not trying to build a community, we want to provide you the best of what you paying for. We chose to close the channel for security reasons. Anything that concerns you can be solved through e mails or discord live support.

Do you offer any trials? Or daily copies just for a test? No and we will not ever will. I hope my vouches and reviews can speak for you.

Do you offer HWID changes? No at any circumstance. We ve seen a huge raise of scammers lately so no more free HWID changes. If you want another license as well you must purchase a completely new version.

I want to pay for the year plan what that means? It means that you have 365 complete days of full sharpeye services and when it ends you will continue your subscription for free without paying anything else as long as my services keep running and the game is still active

After high demand and thanks to the Overwatch thread Admin from now on you will be able to discuss free your optimization settings ONLY with the rest of the users. Any post unrelated to that will be reported-deleted on sight. Heres where you can discuss about and share your settings Sharpeye settings

Please keep in mind that using third party programs do not guarantee eternal safety. There is always a possibility to put your account at risk

REFUND POLICY

PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF USE CAREFULLY AS THEY CONTAIN IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS, REMEDIES AND OBLIGATIONS. THESE INCLUDE VARIOUS LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS AND A DISPUTE-RESOLUTION CLAUSE THAT GOVERNS HOW DISPUTES WILL BE RESOLVED

With respect to any products and services purchased from SharpEye Project on you hereby understand and agree as follows:

Charges; Refunds. You agree to pay SharpEye Project the amount charged to your credit card/Paypal at the time you place your online Subscription order (Rocketr). Once charged and paid, the Subscription fee is non-refundable for all purposes.

Term. The Term of the Subscription begins upon successful processing of your online credit card/Paypal transaction and shall continue in full force and effect for the period of time you have subscribed to. I hope my vouches will make you understand that we keep a level of professionalism.

After all these been said i would deeply ask you to refrain from posting here any questions regarding support, or how to contact me. Posts like ''which are the best settings'' i bought from you before 5 hours and no response yet, ''aimbot doesnt work for me'' ''working on win 7?'' will be reported to the administration and will be ignored. This is not a forum for discussions. You know where to find us,we will be more than happy to help and answer to EVERY QUESTION. Lets try to keep this clean for the ones that want proof or vouches! Good luck to ya all!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SharpEye Project  Shutting down-overwatch2-1-png   SharpEye Project  Shutting down-overwatch2-gif   SharpEye Project  Shutting down-unknown-png  
    Last edited by Sharp_Eye; 03-31-2019 at 07:57 AM.

SharpEye Project  Shutting down
    Shostak's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My review:

The settings are set up in a standard way, the bot tracks well and guess what. Flickshot (triggerbot) mechanism works WELL , and humanizable aim settings that offer multiple adjustments to the way your crosshair moves. It's not simply two settings. Looseness, sticky, speed, deceleration, FOV, offsets are all highly customizable.

You can't use it on a screenlocked account. It works with Windows 10. I've played at least 50 competitive matches already with this bot and it doesn't cause screenlock.

The McCree/Widow Flickshot is good, in addition, to the looseness setting. The Flickshot on this bot expands your hero pool to playing McCree and Widow at a high level.

The settings are a little difficult to grasp at first but the power lies behind the tuning. Once you get the settings adjusted, it will perform well. Customer support is also available.

This pixel bot is the best pixel available by a fair to large margin, depending on which bot you're comparing it to. I've tried all but one that are currently available. Not too long ago, Blizzard released a patch that left us in a drought for high-performing pixel bots on Windows 10. Try it out, you won't be disappointed.
    Last edited by Shostak; 04-21-2018 at 04:54 PM. Reason: Global trade rule 4

xNordin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought from you. Will edit when I try it out

drsos's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i swear this is the best reliable hack u may find with good support i used it yesterday and didnt regret it is soo op trust me if u wanna try an overwatch hack buy from here so smooth

Razzue's Avatar Contributor Avid Ailurophile

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    184/267
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [ Removed ]
    Last edited by Razzue; 03-31-2019 at 12:43 PM.

Kelk22's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thats interesting
    Last edited by Kelk22; 06-26-2018 at 12:54 AM.

korfter's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Waiting for Bitcoin Payment

Sharp_Eye's Avatar Banned SharpEye CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    9/18
    Trade Feedback
    50 (72%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Our payment servers are down for the moment please check out later on. Im working on that

Erik The Born's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This one looks really promising can't wait to try it, just waiting for the program to finish building for me!

megakill32's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    its says now : Creating order... please wait. since 10mins :/

Erik The Born's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Verdict Note: Misclick
    I already bought it and I am waiting for an email reply after sending my HWID and order ID.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok my payment did work now. So im waiting now for an email aswell

indy23's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought and followed guide. Will leave feedback after I get and use everything.

Abbaxx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cant comment on the bot yet but service, help and E-mail support is epic. Thanks very much.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mh, i didnt get acces atm. I cant wait to test it

Page 1 of 63 1234551 ... LastLast