Hiring Professional Boosters menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Lotu's Avatar Banned Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hiring Professional Boosters

I lead Lotu's Top 500 Services on Overwatch boosting and I'm getting swamped with orders. Me and my other boosters can hardly keep up so I need to hire more. The way this work is, you'll show me and add me on your main account. Your main account has to be higher than Grandmaster. However we prefer top 500 Players and your rank will indicate how much money you'll make. We're currently the cheapest service out there which is why we get so many adds, more adds more money overall

We'll place you on a trial, get a lower or even a high ranked account and get you from Point A to point B. Once that's done and we see you've done it comfortably your trial period instantly ends and you can get straight to boosting.

If youre Top 500, you'll get 100% of your Earnings for your designated boost.
    If youre Grandmaster, you'll only get 70% of your Earnings for your designated boost.

Please reach me on Discord or Skype.

Discord: OWService#5869

Hiring Professional Boosters
    thexviet's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's a simple solution to your problem simply don't take on any orders you can't do and give people back their refunds