★ League Shack ★ Unranked Overwatch Accounts ★ Instant Delivery ★ Cheap Prices ★ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    drewmayte's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

League shack scammed me

I am very upset with league shack. I purchased a black Knight account for the switch. After 3 days they still hadn't sent me my account. I recieved emails saying they were restocking but they never replied to my Skype messages.

When I opened a dispute with PayPal they got in touch saying that they had finally got the accounts restocked.

They then tricked me saying they wouldn't send me the account unless I closed the dispute (blackmail). They promised to send me the account as soon as I closed it to protect themselves from "fraud". In the end they have been the fraudulent ones. They still haven't sent me the account 24 hours later and dumb old me has closed the dispute so I have no way of claiming my money back.

It's incredible that people are willing to rip you off for 40$. You are a sad bunch of people.

Don't purchase from league shack they are not trust worthy.

★ League Shack ★ Unranked Overwatch Accounts ★ Instant Delivery ★ Cheap Prices ★
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12