♕ [December 2021] Somnians's Services | DuoQ | Stream | Orders completed: 2000+ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Alow's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey maybe you can send me a PM on my questions. How long would it take you to do <500 bronze to 1900 silver also the price and how would it work. I raid quite often in wow and my herois team plays during the day. Am I SOL here since you will need to be on my account. And if I do go threw with it do I need to remove my auth for you to get on? Thanks for taking time to read my stupid questing a response would be great.

♕ [December 2021] Somnians's Services | DuoQ | Stream | Orders completed: 2000+
    Somnians's Avatar Member Mjölnir Holder CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    6/2
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Alow View Post
    Hey maybe you can send me a PM on my questions. How long would it take you to do <500 bronze to 1900 silver also the price and how would it work. I raid quite often in wow and my herois team plays during the day. Am I SOL here since you will need to be on my account. And if I do go threw with it do I need to remove my auth for you to get on? Thanks for taking time to read my stupid questing a response would be great.
    PM sent.

lOptikWebz's Avatar Member Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just order from 2000 to 3000! I will edit this post after complete the boost
    (In skype he was really nice person!)

Edit: After placing the order i asked for what time the order will take to be complete and he said "It will take ~8 hours of gameplay. And probbaly 2 game sessions. Today and some tomorrow. Because they nerfed winstreaks hard". Five hours later i got this: Prove aONLY FIVE HOURS LATER! From 2000 to 3000! Just WOW! What a great service! I will come back for sure! 8/8 m8
    Last edited by lOptikWebz; 04-24-2017 at 04:01 PM.

Salimboo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Legit booster, took him about 5 min. to add me on skype and the order started right after I send him the money and my information. And all over a really nice guy!

WANTHACK7's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Added you on skype

Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You got my attention with those PM and I cant take this shit rank added you on skype.

Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got the boost very nice guy will get some boosting again.

Bonedeadskull's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ordered the Platinum Package for my account 1911-2500, Not only did he perform the requested boost but he went above and beyond and put me at 2670. Great person to deal with and performed the boosting quickly(4 hours). Great seller that I will definitely use again if I need to.

+rep

AkaCep's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ordered myself Diamond package and got it done in no time. Really nice guy, communicative and fast responds. I will definitely order again very soon.
    Last edited by AkaCep; 05-03-2017 at 07:03 AM.

Overwatchgod's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys
    I really can recommend this guy. I ordered 2 times placement matches(2 different accounts) and he won 8/10 matches so my accounts almost got Master. He finished it very quick.
    Then i ordered a boost from 2400 to Master. Now im 36xx and im absolutely amazed of this guy. He was finished in less then 20hours.
    He have the cheapest prices, is the nicest one here and it all works really nice.

If you look for a good bosster. PM Him

Thank you man

matlock01's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I want to buy 10 placement games for $20 but does this get me to diamond? It's a fresh unranked lvl 25. And can I pay after because I'm new here
    My Discord is Jaythosqrx#1900

Somnians's Avatar Member Mjölnir Holder CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    6/2
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by matlock01 View Post
    I want to buy 10 placement games for $20 but does this get me to diamond? It's a fresh unranked lvl 25. And can I pay after because I'm new here
    My Discord is Jaythosqrx#1900
    Hello! I added you on Discord

stuckingold's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How much for placement matches this week? Don't think I'll have the account to 25 by tomorrow - probably thurs or friday.

I have no idea what it will end up in. Right now for quick play it's taking around 5 mins to find a match and I'm being put against mainly diamond, master and some GMs! Please PM me if you could. Also I have no issue with letting you on the account but I do have an authenticator on it. Just have to be quick to send you the code lol.

Thanks G/R
    6/2
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by stuckingold View Post
    How much for placement matches this week? Don't think I'll have the account to 25 by tomorrow - probably thurs or friday.

I have no idea what it will end up in. Right now for quick play it's taking around 5 mins to find a match and I'm being put against mainly diamond, master and some GMs! Please PM me if you could. Also I have no issue with letting you on the account but I do have an authenticator on it. Just have to be quick to send you the code lol.
    PM sent. =)

nc4N7w4D's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ordered another placements for this Season. My highest SR last season was 3523, and from there it decayed to 3000. The booster went 8-2 and i got 3821.

and for proof.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast