Mariboost| Early S16 15% OFF! | Member's Area |Top500|Solo/Duoq|All platforms menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    azntrindo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just bought an anti-decay service for 7 games, and it was done incredibly fast. They communicated really nicely and were very good at explaining how things were going to be done. Order was done in about a little more than 2 hours which was pretty good. Ended up with higher sr then i was originally, so I am very happy with that. Will definitely be buying from them again. Great service and wonderful to talk to. A++

Mariboost| Early S16 15% OFF! | Member's Area |Top500|Solo/Duoq|All platforms
    owdude's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome Team And a very fast job went from top gold to low diamond extremely efficient would definitely buys again XD XD

Clearvision's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ordered placements on a fresh account and I ended up in high master.. He was very patient with all my questions and got it done very quickly and efficiently and updated me every win. At first he was just someone to buy boosts from, but now I see him as more of a friend who helps with more than just OW. 10/10 service and would recommend to anyone who is even thinking about buying OW services or just looking for an amazing person to communicate with.

Mariboost Service's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Clearvision View Post
    Ordered placements on a fresh account and I ended up in high master.. He was very patient with all my questions and got it done very quickly and efficiently and updated me every win. At first he was just someone to buy boosts from, but now I see him as more of a friend who helps with more than just OW. 10/10 service and would recommend to anyone who is even thinking about buying OW services or just looking for an amazing person to communicate with.
    We don't usually reply to all comments/feedbacks. This is what makes us do what we do, the way we do. Thank you very much for appreciating not only the Professional side of our work.

Mariboost

Fallbreeze's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Absolutely brilliant service very professional. Very fast and was reasonably priced. Will definitely return to the site in the future!

viper15c's Avatar Site Donator The Master
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    These guys are quite good. I ordered a 10 game duoq for my placement matches. Worked around my work schedule and price was beyond fair. Will definitely use them again in the future.

das9898777's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Product purchased: Master Anti-decay 2x times because it was so good the first time.
    Extremely fast and very good service, great communication, they are literally reachable 24/7.
    They can work around stuff (time, server region) easily. If you any special request just ask them and they will find a way to make it happen. Overall, I would rate:
    Service: (did they manage deliver what was promised? Yes, both times ended up with more SR than before) 10/10
    Time: (Did the service start right away and how long did it take? Yes, instant and less than 24h) 10/10
    Communication: (Great response time, even in game max 5 min response time on discord (They will answer any question) 10/10
    Pricing: Perfect and reasonable, they sure can make stuff happen if a an old / recurring customer, but even when I used their service for the first time I was given a fair and reasonable price. So, to finalize it, I can strongly recommend them to anybody, who wants an anti-decay, boost, or power-lvl done in a timely manner with fair pricing.

Mike2012's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    44/6
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Purchased 10 Placements in Master.
    I can only recomment this boosting service. - 9 out of 10 matches were won and it took only less than 2 hours.
    Thanks!

Diablo2k10's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mariboost A+++++++++

I buy duoq boosting 3250 to 3900, the service is excellent, fast and reliable. The people are very nice and understanding. This page is highly recommended, look for several services and I think the best price and the best seriousness, you will not regret it.

Abcv2v's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No means by offensive, but I'm amazed at this pricing is ridiculously overpriced. It is ABOVE the average boosting services. You can easily find a service from 2500 to 3000 for $20 or $40 depends on service and speed.. But this place will ask you to pay $100. Just saying.

titi0000's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It makes 8 seasons that I support this site and I strongly recommend him(it).
    They are fast and effective. Of good bonus are always for the good customers, the site is easy of use, I recommend. The prices are correct and the staff is always available. 10/10

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456