Mariboost| Early S16 15% OFF! | Member's Area |Top500|Solo/Duoq|All platforms menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Mariboost Service's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is a returning customer and this time he purcheased a SoloQ boost from 3016 - 3600.

As he bought more than 400SR we gifted him 50SR.

Price: 100$

This boost took a while since we got very unlucky, but in the end we managed anyway

It's been a pleasure working with him, once again. Hope to see him again in the future

Last edited by Mariboost Service; 03-12-2017 at 08:01 PM.

Mariboost| Early S16 15% OFF! | Member's Area |Top500|Solo/Duoq|All platforms
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This customer bought 6 placements games in SoloQ.

We weren't happy about the results so we decided to play 2 more gams to reach Diamond!

Price: 30$

Trolling night with disconnects, again and again.

After the placements we were almost Diamond so we decided to gift the client this 2 games

We updated the client constantly on skype, he was satisfied and we hope to work with him again.

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This customer purcheased a SoloQ boost from 2997 - 3350.

Everything went smooth and the client who already bought us several boost is once again satisfied.

Price: 75$

We forgot to take the screen as soon as the booster started but it was 2997

The boost was accomplished in less than 2 hours.

One of the best customer we had. Hope to work with him again in the future.

redddog's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for the incredible service. This is the first time I have ever done this. I was always hesitant and was always paranoid about this, but these guys are the real deal. I had so many options to choose from and boosters to help with my account, yet I decided to choose this one at random and I was treated with nothing but kindness and professionalism. Thank you and I will be back. I wouldn't go with anyone else now.

john2222's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    awesome perfect plays perfect service done my work in 1 hour only won all the matches i would only go with this one only the best ever till now he answers any question he helps alot perfect communication . thank you very much

Yoricle's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've had mixed experiences with mariboost. Although he is a kind person, he can also waste time. Due to past experiences he does this. No matter how much trust you put into him, not matter what you do he doesn't have faith or trust in you. It's a business relationship, just a pay and you get your service type deal. I've provided paypal emails, statements, information, everything yet I didn't get my service. Although he is a nice guy to some extent, it was a waste of 3 hours. He is fishy though, he changes what he says.

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Yoricle View Post
    I've had mixed experiences with mariboost. Although he is a kind person, he can also waste time. Due to past experiences he does this. No matter how much trust you put into him, not matter what you do he doesn't have faith or trust in you. It's a business relationship, just a pay and you get your service type deal. I've provided paypal emails, statements, information, everything yet I didn't get my service. Although he is a nice guy to some extent, it was a waste of 3 hours. He is fishy though, he changes what he says.
    I'm sorry we had this inconvenience. As Professional and serious Service as we are, i cannot provide any boost without receiving the payment. I know you used your paypal linked to your bank account and that takes 3 - 5 business days, but in that case i can't provide the service as long as the payment as been accredited to my paypal. I've trusted customers in the past and i got scammed because i was so naive to think people would pay in the future or that they were experiencing paypal problems. They showed me every single proof i asked, yet i got scammed. This is something i will not allow anymore, therefore the boost will start only when the payment is actually completed, not a second earlier. I found you are a very nice guy and we are much alike, but it's still business, as you stated, so i can't start providing the service without having received the payment. You provided a screenshot saying your payment couldn't be canceled sent from " [email protected] " largely known on the internet as a scam email. After i told you this you sent me another screenshot of email from paypal apologizing that their employee was on the wrong email instead of the usual one. In my opinion that's something fishy, not a serious service looking for proofs of payment from Paypal before starting a service. If i will receive the payment, i will refund it completely since the service has not been provided by us and it wouldn't be worth to be labeled as scammer and losing clients for any amount of money. You made a payment that takes 3 - 5 business day and i can't provide any service without their confirmation.

Please let's keep this post for what it was made for, do not reply here in order to avoid spam.

Mariboost
    Last edited by Mariboost Service; 04-01-2017 at 05:39 PM.

AidanMeisterr's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great boosting had the anti decay boost done in a hour with the +/- 50 sr

woohoo12345's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great boosting done! Fast and efficient and very friendly customer service!

majnooon's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you offer boost on PS4?

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by majnooon View Post
    Do you offer boost on PS4?
    Hello, sorry for the late answer, we are moving towards console boosting right as we speak. If you are interested contact us on any of our platforms that you can find here: Contact us – Mariboost

Mariboost

xIronhide11's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fast !

I have a lot of fun im sure i will come back for a boost!!

10/10

Lol1234Q's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Requested a duo boost to masters and it was delivered. Didnt go as smooth as i liked, won games and lost games. My booster was skilled/ a tank main. But the job was completed.

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We had so many orders but only few worth of mentioning, this one was a great accomplishment for us since we didn't lose a game and it was performed perfectly by one of our top boosters.

The customer want to reach the TOP 500 and we made that possible with great professionality and swiftness.

The customer took advantage of our promotion for TOP500. Check it more on our PROMOTION'S TAB

After just 2 hours this is the result

and this

It was a pleasure for us to deliver such order to the very friendly customer. We hope to work together again in the future

Switchoff's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    True professionals and gentlemen, just really great at what they do.
    Use with total confidence in their ability to deliver.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast