insomnis - Humanized Aimbot | 2 Years Active | Updated menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 4 of 71 FirstFirst 1234567854 ... LastLast
    shaharm3's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just paid for one month, So far seller being genuine and responsive will post feedback of my exp soon

insomnis - Humanized Aimbot | 2 Years Active | Updated
    protonova's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi All, just purchased for 1 month. Decided to buy... maybe 10 minutes ago and the seller has been very quick with getting everything set up! Great impulse buy

syscall78's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    24/52
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This cheat is good, good owner, good service, is my 4 eme subscription and the cheat is in top 2

blackwear's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fast response, just bought it, i give my review in few weeks

DoggTree's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    3/3
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by MTEMeraki View Post
    CF Bot, an in depth review

Hello there OwnedCore community. I am a long time lurker, that has finally found something I can post that will hopefully help out someone in the community.
    In this post I will be reviewing CF Bot, and simply designed, yet very effective non-memory, non-AHK aimbot. Please note! I have only taken 5 days or so to test this bot, so any of my findings have limited playtime.

I will structure this post with a breakdown of the service provided, then list the pro's, cons, and recommendations. I will rate each section on a scale of 1-10 to allow more accurate ratings.

{1}
    Customer service: 10/10

While customer service might be toward the bottom of the list for some, it is definitely at the top of mine. When looking for a cheat I messaged 3 sellers, CF Bot was not only the fastest to respond, but responded in a way that made me feel comfortable, and at home right away. He was beyond helpful, and was very quick with getting me exactly what I wanted. He answered my barrage of questions, and was never impatient. For the next few days after I purchased the hack, he checked in to make sure I was satisfied and everything was working okay. He sent me updates, and was very curious for any feedback I had (good or bad). I have received a level of support that is becoming harder and harder to find now a days. I give the customer service of this product 10/10

PROS: Amazing, caring service. Fast response time. Upfront (guy,girl?)
    CONS: Can be a hassle getting bitcoin. I finally figured out a simple way, and did share it with him, so he can help you.

{2}
    GUI: 9-10

To me, the GUI is an important thing, While it is on the lower part of my priorities, it is something you are going to be looking at a lot. CF Bot offers a very simple GUI. other sellers try to make every little option available to you, which ends up with frustrated customers that cannot get good settings due to there being to many variables. However, there are some features I would like to see in the future. The major feature I would like to see if profiles, I would love to have different settings for my Zarya then I use for my Mcree without having to fine tune both each time I swap. While this is currently not implemented yet, it is more a Quality of Life issue, that is easily worked around. such as by swapping config files in and out. Other than that the GUI is fantastic, and I look forward to hopefully seeing profiles in the near future. I Give the GUI of this product a 9/10 pending Profile implementation.

PROS: Very Simple, Almost no variables to set up.
    CONS: No Profiles

{3}
    Aimbot: 10-10 NOTE I am NOT comparing this to a Memory Aimbot. this is to be a compared to AHK and C++ (etc) aimbots only

Wow, just wow, I am going to spoil a bit now and let you know that this aimbot is simply amazing. He simplified everything else, and made the aimbot FANTASTIC. It had VERY human like tracking. Legit looking aim, and leaves nothing standing in it's path. Overall this aimbot is far more impressive than I hoped. My first two days it was average while I set it up, but after that, I was able to push my-self the rest of the way to master easily. With his most recent update, the aimbot almost NEVER swaps targets if they are clumped. I'm a soldier main, and I am able to shred through games, not ONCE have I been accused of hacking, people do assume I am smurfing. The only issue I have with the bot, is at far ranges (like very far ranges) the bot starts to drift and not handle well (literally I don't see pros getting kills at this distance, so is it really an issue) The only reason I'm even bothering to list this as an issue, is if you were tying to shoot some one MEGA far away, and activate your aimbot, and drift off them, then turned to kill some one else, their killcam might show/look like an aimbot. Other than that one minor issue, I truly have to give this aimbot a 10/10 for what it is, as long as my build is truly unique, I can promise I won't be banned, because there is no way it looks like im hacking.

Pros: I would say this is a best of the best, you get the unique build, the quality product, and a great price. I really could talk about how much I love this aimbot forever, but I hope you guys get the picture!
    Cons: Accuracy starts to drop at long range, don't expect to snipe to far with soldier or Mcree.

Sorry i'm not making this review as in-depth as i'd hoped, about a quarter way through this I realized how much I HATE typing aha. However, if anyone has any questions for me as a consumer, I will try my best to reply when i'm online!
    what are ur setting as soldier if i may ask? might try him out a bit as i am looking for an alt on quickplays lol. feel free to pm me
    hackopedia of Ownedcore ^^

Belkano3's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tried it for a few hours and it's amazing compared to the previous one i tried. (Soldier82)

Just had to reset video settings for make it works, but no settings required, it worked from the beginning.

Oh and very patient and polite sir, will recommend.

Hedges82's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Amazing! Just got this cheat and played for day 2 now! Everything is very easy to use and extremely simple! Owner is extremely helpful and very responsive!

lekken's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I play 2 weeks with the bot, if u play lowrating gold and lower, the bot carry u, but its worthless on dia, bc u can only use the bot with soldier or "easy" weapon heros

4s6k's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    16/8
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by lekken View Post
    I play 2 weeks with the bot, if u play lowrating gold and lower, the bot carry u, but its worthless on dia, bc u can only use the bot with soldier or "easy" weapon heros
    Im at master rank and i use this bot just fine, you just need to learn how to play better with it. Zarya/soldier/tracer for works great for example.
    In your words "carry" doesn't exist in a team based game, though u can give your team the upper hand by elimination your enemies faster and
    more effectively. So think about what rank u really belong to and improve your teamplay w/e bot and u will see results.

Cheers!

Wilbo007's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    5/3
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just paid for this, hope its good

tfwfury's Avatar Member Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Someone reputable can vouch this?
    The fact hes only asking for BTC is sketch

Belkano3's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He offered me to use paypal too, but with a small extra fee

Hedges82's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you guys mind sharing your settings for different characters?

BePatient's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i want the same settings too because wtf i cant carry fast my elo with this. I cant understand.

TheCameHH1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, would be cool if people would share their settings here

Page 4 of 71 FirstFirst 1234567854 ... LastLast