4600 SR ★ SkyBoosting ★ Overwatch SR Boosting ★ Placement ★ Professional Boosters menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    PG813's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let me start with this. There are a lot of boosting services out there. Prices will vary. The one thing that is tough is deciding who to give access to your account to and trust that they aren't using any aimbots/hacks, and wont do anything to get you banned or noticed. Maybe you want boosting or maybe you just need someone to play matches to prevent decay. Either way - I found a winner.

After tons of research I finally decided to go with Skylin3. He is very polite and professional. His followup is amazing. Swift email turnaround times and he uses paypal which made me feel more safe about my transaction. I felt comfortable given his SR and rankings that he could carry lower levels and play competently in higher.

He stays in constant communication with you the entire time and is incredibly fast. I requested boosting from 2000-3000. The pricing was fair and I gave it a go and he got to work. Within a few hours I was at 3100 (bonus SR**). He was fast and professional.

I decided to use him to get to 3500 shortly after and he was happy to comply. The next day I awoke to an email showing me nearly at 3670 (bonus SR).

Skylin3 is definitely the person to go with. He had the fairest pricing, was the most polite and professional, and had fast turn around times.

If you have questions about my experience please feel free to ask and I will reply.

I highly recommend using his services.

4600 SR ★ SkyBoosting ★ Overwatch SR Boosting ★ Placement ★ Professional Boosters
    matlock01's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    how much for 10 placement games on a fresh account to get me DIAMOND

SkyBoosting-LLC's Avatar Member ✅ Verified Seller ✅ CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by matlock01 View Post
    how much for 10 placement games on a fresh account to get me DIAMOND
    30$ add me on skype

Kerei's Avatar Active Member
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    6/16
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll be honest: the prices you see for OW boosting will vary a lot. Sky might be more expensive, he might be cheaper. The question is, do you just want your placement matches boosted or do you actually want to WIN your placement matches? That's where the big difference lies. Sky is SO good. I think this is like my 4th or 5th time buying from him and it is so quick. They went 9-1 on my placement matches. They are also very customer friendly and communicative. Could I get the service somewhere cheaper? Maybe. Will it be as good in terms of quality? No way, not by a long shot. These guys are the absolute top, the cherry on the cake. Most importantly: they are LEGIT. I highly recommend them, they are the only boosting service I will trust these days.
    Last edited by Kerei; 06-02-2017 at 03:38 AM.

Kronobarc's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    19 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Kerei View Post
    I'll be honest: the prices you see for OW boosting will vary a lot. Sky might be more expensive, he might be cheaper. The question is, do you just want your placement matches boosted or do you actually want to WIN your placement matches? That's where the big difference lies. Sky is SO good. I think this is like my 4th or 5th time buying from him and it is so quick. They went 9-1 on my placement matches. They are also very customer friendly and communicative. Could I get the service somewhere cheaper? Maybe. Will it be as good in terms of quality? No way, not by a long shot. These guys are the absolute top, the cherry on the cake. Most importantly: they are LEGIT. I highly recommend them, they are the only boosting service I will trust these days.
    Ordered placements, wanted it at night, and it got done - quickly, won 7/8, I do recommend!

das9898777's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    cheap and good boost, done as promised, great communication via skype and he was able to do special requests aswell. Just ask him anything, and he will tell you if it is possible.
    Overall I would rate:
    Boost: ( did he manage to get you to your desired rank?: yes 3580SR -4007sr)) 10/10
    Time: (Did the booster start right away and how long did it take? yes, 36h ) 9/10
    Communitation: ( Great response time, even ingame max 20min via skype (as long as he is not sleeping ofc. He will anser any question) 10/10
    Pricing: For me he was the best since he says he will challenge every price from any serious boosting service. 10/10
    So to finalize it, I can stongly recommend him to anybody. If you want a serious,fast and farily cheap boost, go for this guy!

doomy123's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Purchased placements from SkyBoosting, he provided the fastest service I've had. Kept in touch with me through the whole thing, very professional. Would buy from again

tbizzle's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Out of all the boosting services I've ever encountered, Skyboosting has given me the best service by far. They kept in constant communication throughout the whole process and completed the job extremely quickly.

Purchased 10 placement games from him in Diamond, however SR was decayed (Was actually ranked masters last season). Despite the fact that this was the case, he went ahead and did it anyway for me for the same price.

11/10 for service. Would highly recommend.

ajhauk's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Super legit, super friendly, and respects your time.

Gave desired boosts in the 20 hour window he promised, 10/10 would use again!
    (Literally purchased a 2nd boost after he finished the first)

Qwark16's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Super fast response and pretty cheap in comparison to other boosting services.

jechtshot's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Boost finished super fast all questions i had were answered and i was skeptical after dealing with other boosters, Sky assured me of everything i needed

Even used a specific hero!!!!

Boost is done and im finally having fun in comp

Please do not hesitate! Faster you contact Sky, the faster your boost is done!
    Last edited by jechtshot; 02-13-2018 at 10:05 PM.

Rainboo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ordered placements, went 9/10 and also played my mains which is cool.

sawyer889's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I ordered a boost from 2930 to 3300.
    He answers immedietly to all questions and is very talented and friendly. He even used (most) my main characters. Boost time: Perfect.

I would totally recommend him! 10/10

jew467's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He responded to my inquiry instantly unlike other boosters. I didn't try to haggle his prices because they were already lower than everywhere else. He accepted all my demands and finished earlier than expected. Very professional and very skilled. He is my go to

dhalplay's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very communicative, friendly, and great pricing. Wasn't in a rush but got me from Gold to Diamond really fast in the time he estimated (about 2 days) and used my mains. Definitely recommend and would use again!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast