Fitterino's Hack Store [Private Mems - OG Provider - 500+ Community - ALL games] menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    PixlFX's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just bought from fitter, good service vouch

Fitterino's Hack Store [Private Mems - OG Provider - 500+ Community - ALL games]
    FeezusChrist's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    6/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How much $ is it for 24 hours with Fighting aimbot?

dionatar's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Btc wallet number for me to send payment please!!

lololo123's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +rep had to write this twice because my pc crashed so anyway... First of all the bitcoin experience was absolutely horrible, took me 7-8 hours trying to get money on bitcoin and I almost gave up. (Btw if you are having trouble trading for bitcoin, use steam wallet to trade its so much easier.) After bitcoin I thought to myself that the horrible experience was gone and I could get my hacks and leave. But nothing ever goes my way and it took a couple of hours to get him to respond to me but eventually I got the hack with the username and password. Phew I was done, NOPE had problems getting into the hack but tbh that was my fault for being stupid but besides that whenever I asked him a question he responded like once every 30 mins. I can't judge him though because he was cleaning his keyboard and one of the keys flew into his eye or something like that? Idk... (I recommend joining his discord because all the people in there are so nice and helpful and if he doesn't respond to you just ask one of them and they will help you.) Besides that, he is a great guy and helped when he actually read his messages instead of rage hacking on overwatch... The wait was 100% worth it, loved the hack so much and sadly its only 24 hours but Idc it was still worth the experience. SORRY FOR THE LONG POST

mrlaibi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    10/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    any sale for new year ?
    i love fighting but it too expensive

lololo123's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Edit: After some time purchasing Battle it was one of the greatest days of my life. But suddenly all good things must come to an end. Every single account I played on at that time was banned, a friend of mine also had the same experience with a detected hack. So even though they say its "undetected" it doesn't mean you aren't going to get banned. 5 accounts were banned because this "undetected hack." Even though it was a very expensive hack you should try finding owenom or newenom hack from him or other people. Battle/fighting is garbage for the price and is not "undetected" and Owenom is what you should be looking for.

FiTTeRBoy91's Avatar Member TheProvider CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    5/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by lololo123 View Post
    Edit: After some time purchasing Battle it was one of the greatest days of my life. But suddenly all good things must come to an end. Every single account I played on at that time was banned, a friend of mine also had the same experience with a detected hack. So even though they say its "undetected" it doesn't mean you aren't going to get banned. 5 accounts were banned because this "undetected hack." Even though it was a very expensive hack you should try finding owenom or newenom hack from him or other people. Battle/fighting is garbage for the price and is not "undetected" and Owenom is what you should be looking for.

It's always a risk when you use hacks of any kind, although battle is detected at the moment, we are diligently working to re-code the program and fix it.
    The newer version is out and seems to be stable.

cakesservices's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    while i don't have issues with fitterz replying to me, i can say that owenom takes a lot of tweaking to look legit. also, you need to realize that a lot of players will call cheats for anybody playing better than them. i had a few top500s/pro players/streamers commend me for playing so well and only being GM, and anybody who called me out (usually master/diamond players) i just told them to suck my fat cheating schlong.

problem solved.
    Last edited by D3Boost; 01-12-2017 at 11:56 PM. Reason: clean up

phzi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Purchased a copy of <3Watch from FiTTeRz. He did a great job helping with setup and configuration; cheat is damn good for non-memory based.

D3Boost's Avatar 🔥 www.D3Boost.com 🔥 PROFESSIONAL BOOSTING SERVICES

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    211/463
    Trade Feedback
    247 (100%)
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by nox1s View Post
    What a joke. My initial review which was negative was deleted by mods at the request of FitterBoy91. I'm confident it will be re-posted...even more reason to stay away.
    It was deleted because it contained endless false claims.

I will kindly ask anyone who leaves a feedback in this thread to be honest and not exaggerate or post false claims.

I shouldn't be moderating every single post in this thread, so please abide by the rules
    ✅ CONTACT DETAILS ✅

✅ DISCORD: D3Boost#2193 ✅ SKYPE: d3pleveling ✅

truonggnguyenn's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Legit! Bought the WuKong hack through his discord, gave step by step instructions also when i could not figure out how to do it, seller was kind enough to teamviewer and set everything up for me.. thanks! would recommend

DvASystems's Avatar Elite User Overwatch Hack & Cheat Mod /M.LG\
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1036/286
    Trade Feedback
    202 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Hello, please refrain from arguing with the seller in any thread.
    We on Ownedcore only moderate Trade scam and user behaviour.
    That means anything that happens outside Ownedcore, we cannot touch as it has nothing to do with us.

If anything has happened, i.e your license being revoked after you have paid you are eligible to file a trade scam.

You however cannot argue back and forth and write a dramatic review which the seller can disprove, such reviews are malicious and not honest.
    If the service provided is flawed, point it out in a non-biased review so the seller can improve. This also helps potential customers make their choice, do not write a case study with emotional details.

I've already cleaned up similar posts in other threads, please no arguing as we want trades to happen not endless discussion.

singkamas's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Best seller, fast support & update.

Bought 3 hax and gave me discount

+1

zarc04's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Best seller & and fast support and update

+1

phzi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fitter is definitely a boss! I've purchased several OW hacks from him now - Fighting, <3Watch, BlackTiger, Shadow... He's around and available for support, responds quickly, provides updates fast. Nothing but A+++.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast