Chen's Cafe Overwatch Aimbot - Aim/Heal/Trigger + [BF4/CSGO/Quake/Destiny2/Warframe!] menu

User Tag List

Page 80 of 88 FirstFirst ... 30767778798081828384 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 1318
    wobblingwilly's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    While I know it has been said multiple times throughout the history of this thread that it isn't really Windows 10 compatible, it does say in the OP that it works for 'some' on Win10.

Is that still the case? and if so will having Windows 10 affect my application if I choose to test it for myself?

Chen's Cafe Overwatch Aimbot - Aim/Heal/Trigger + [BF4/CSGO/Quake/Destiny2/Warframe!]
    VanillaOW's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by wobblingwilly View Post
    While I know it has been said multiple times throughout the history of this thread that it isn't really Windows 10 compatible, it does say in the OP that it works for 'some' on Win10.

Is that still the case? and if so will having Windows 10 affect my application if I choose to test it for myself?
    I'd suggest just downloading an extra copy of Windows 7 to be sure. Assuming they ever allow new members into their community.

Forsvinna's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been a member of Chens for about a year now, Amazing Support from the Community and admins and that reaches further then just game and bot issues.
    As far as the actual bot it works exactly as described and always works after updates.
    im typically sitting with all gold medals and getting potg while looking completely legit with smooth aiming
    being able to customize the profile settings to your unique computer are a absolute godsend. I do use windows 7 and without a hitch everything Works perfect.
    also the other perks of the community are amazing aswell!
    I Highly recommend this over any other provider.

nazranluffy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have been a user of chen's cafe for a week now. Well i have honest review to vouch on here. At first I apply for application. I just got accepted by just less than 24 hour.

I was really lucky one and really appreciated to get accepted to joined chen's cafe community. I've got access to the forum and then license key provided. They have active user community in the forum. 10/10

I have test chenbot it works really great pixelbot ever. It is likely memory aim because they have smooth aim and accurate short, medium and long shooting range. I would give 10/10.

They also had Ana bot that can heal my team easily. I have 75% winrate on ana. I would give 10/10.

If you don't know legit or rage setting, they also have many config setting for each hero that they sharing in the forum just copy and paste. It is so easy like 1,2,3.

I have a little problem with the chenbot so I directly PM bunny on discord, He is really friendly and good person to me, Why? He answer all my question regarding the setting should i use.

Those who apply this application and still waiting, just be patience. It is worth to wait for a good cheat and value for money

zebragee's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    that was very helpful. I sent my application today hopefully i'll hear soon

cylons's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've only used it for a few days now, but I've been more than satisfied with the bot so far. You can make it look like you are getting headshots all the time, but using more "legit" settings makes it so you can win those 50/50 fights all of the time (which I have it set at) Getting it set it up was really easy, adjusting the settings is straight forward and they are constantly finding ways to improve ChenBot along with some of the other bots. 10/10, would recommend.

zebragee's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by cylons View Post
    I've only used it for a few days now, but I've been more than satisfied with the bot so far. You can make it look like you are getting headshots all the time, but using more "legit" settings makes it so you can win those 50/50 fights all of the time (which I have it set at) Getting it set it up was really easy, adjusting the settings is straight forward and they are constantly finding ways to improve ChenBot along with some of the other bots. 10/10, would recommend.

How long it took you to get approved ?

cylons's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by zebragee View Post
    How long it took you to get approved ?

A little under a week
    Last edited by cylons; 11-12-2018 at 11:23 PM. Reason: didn't quote

DvASystems's Avatar Elite User Overwatch Hack & Cheat Mod /M.LG\
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1036/286
    Trade Feedback
    202 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Please do not use this thread to complain about wait times. They do wary due to various factors. For instance I have to help customers and work on updates which can be quite time consuming.
    If you however feel the need to complain about it here I will immediately deny your application.

Thanks for reading.

hi-im-gosu's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very high-quality cheat backed by a good developer, I've been a member of Chen's Cafe for almost a year now and have had a great time the entire time, would definitely recommend this cheat to anyone looking for high quality and good support!

Tydrui's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fantastic hacks couldn't recommend Chens more

Oxvan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I signed up! Subita Mortem looks promising.

Reymaster's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a question. I have applied for the VIP package, but now I have changed my mind and I would like to the Private package. Should I just post another application or should I just wait until I get accepted in my first application>?

Oxvan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Review for Chen's cafe :

Chen : 8/10 - Really good aimbot but need to really work on the settings, it's not "ready to use"
    Subita : 9/10 - Wonderful for widow and mccree !
    Comunity : 10/10 - You get support and help, people are friendly !
    Last edited by Oxvan; 12-04-2018 at 03:39 PM.

terdburgler's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So far: seems solid. Convoluted buying process, but not a scam. Looking forward to learning how to use, def a lot of success once dialed in.