Chen's Cafe Overwatch Aimbot - Aim/Heal/Trigger + [BF4/CSGO/Quake/Destiny2/Warframe!] menu

User Tag List

Page 84 of 88 FirstFirst ... 34808182838485868788 LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 1318
    Cyuna's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Recently acquired Chen's. Spent around a week tweaking all the possible options and settings to fine tune it to my needs and playstyle. To this point I still feel like there's a lot of potential I haven't figured out yet. Personally I think that's one of the great sides of this bot, it's super versatile. Like most of the description says, it's discreet and subtle, which is exactly what I was looking for. This is also the first bot where I didn't miss having a GUI.

So far 9/10, I feel with a bit more research from my side, it'll be a 10/10 not long from now. Definitely recommended if you want something that's assisting you and not taking over the game from you.

Chen's Cafe Overwatch Aimbot - Aim/Heal/Trigger + [BF4/CSGO/Quake/Destiny2/Warframe!]
    GoldenEagle's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Recently was accepted and got the chen bot. The payment process was ez and smooth. Had the bot within 24 hours, so no complaint there! Setup is pretty easy, and there are tons of helpful info on the forums when/if you get stuck!

I've used one other competitor and this is much more natural feeling/looking. 10/10, I'll be finding out how to upgrade to try out the triggerbot!

ballsackzak's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haven't been part of Chen's Cafe's community for long. But I can definitely say that a lot of time and effort went into it. The value for 6 months membership is nuts.
    I have only used the aimbot so far, and it's perfect. It looks low-key but it gives you the aim of a pro. I hope one day to try Subita Mortis and whenever I get to try that, i'll update this review.

So far; 10/10

Battler624's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dva, you thinking about apex?

ChumChum's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Review:

Installation:
    It was pretty fast and easy. The download had a link to a thread with full guide to install and even a troubleshoot page that showed common errors,
    for the normal person who is new to everything. Overall installation was less than 4 minutes to me.

Set-Up:
    The set-up was advanced. It comes with preset configures but those always take a while to configure to your liking.
    The real thing is though, the forum has all the help you need to set it up properly and even configures from other members of the community.
    It does take time to set-up to your liking, however it is because the bot has such features to make you a GOD but still looking legit.

Chen BOT:
    This has to be the best bot overall, it has soft lock bypass which is probably the most important thing. Soft lock is all too common by blizzard these days, because of high percentage of aim accuracy.
    It is how they counter it. But Chen counters that. Now the bot has features that will customize to your liking from Gold-Top 500, To Plain hacker haha. You just can't go wrong.
    The smoothness and performance is another level. You will not experience FPS drop. This has to be the best bot in the market, hands down!

Community Experience:
    Everyone and I mean EVERYONE is super nice. No one is trying to scam you or mess with you in anyway, everyone is so kind and will help you.
    Even if your English is not good, they will try to accommodate your needs. I was apart of the community years ago DvaSystems, but have just returned after 3 years or so.
    It has changed, but changed to be even better than before. This is a community, a safe haven for the online gamers who want an edge.

The Developer:
    Bunny is so kind to everyone. He is very helpful in every aspect, answers all your questions and will help you.
    He is a real business man and a real person with a heart. He takes your situations into consideration and will help you. He keeps the community safe, fun, and secure.
    Bunny truly knows the coding game, the products are spotless and no competition.

The unbiased review, I truly score everything a 10/10. The products and community are UNMATCHED in every way, thanks to a fantastic developer.

I have tried almost everything ownedcore has to offer and this has to be the best thing on the site.

silentrage's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, I am a bit confused about the price, if I only want the OW bot, is it 100 dollars anyway or how does it work?

AyJay123's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Been a user of Chens for almost 2 years now and can vouch for the quality and consistency of the work. I have never had issue. Not a single ban on my main or any problems with any of the other accounts that I've boosted on. I never had FPS drop issues, even before I upgraded my system. The community is super chill and helpful, and users will chip in to help you with settings. You'll even see Bunny chipping in his two cents on configs.

Installation is extremely easy for all of the offerings at Chens. I've used pretty much all of the different modules to some degree, and they're all fantastic.

ChenBot
    There is full documentation for the process plus clear and concise instructions on each setting so that you can customize it exactly to your liking. It does take a good amount of fiddling around with the settings to get it right, but when it's all said and done, it's a beast. There are additional articles that answer pretty much every single troubleshooting error that you could likely come across. It is recommended that you can run OW at a consistent frame rate of ~150 for the best performance. Before I had upgraded my pc recently, I wasn't getting peak performance, but there are solutions for that included into ChenBot that can alleviate these issues.

SB
    This is a monster of an addition when used in tandem with ChenBot. For the absolute best performance out of this though, you will need a decent gaming rig. You can skate by with the 150 fps recommendation, but a good processor and fast ram setup will take you a long ways with this one. I have felt a clear cut difference in performance after I had upgraded my PC.

Bunny truly has built the best option for users to date. I've used a couple other providers in the past, but was never satisfied with the way their programs ran, lack of customization, and their subscription models. Ever since I've switched, I've never been unhappy with the service I've gotten at Chens. I'd highly recommend for people to consider the platform as I'm sure you'll see exactly what I'm talking about.

And if you end up getting in, maybe I'll see you around. Feel free to DM me on the forums at NitrogenX.

kleffel's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Huh, it works better than expected. Its clean and subtle, yet strong and fast :P There's tons of settings so you can't go wrong really, and the best part is the fact that you got so many profiles... It really holds up to its hype

Doppelganger's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been a Chens user for over a year now and can definitely vouch for the quality of the product. Not a single ban on my main account, or even an accusation. Plenty of configurations floating around on the forums, but Chens itself has plenty of customization. Subita is where it's at though!

aryd's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WARNING: Using this bot will get you addicted. Getting compliments almost every match now.

Installation: Fairly easy. Had a little problem during one step but there was a solution posted on the forums. I'm sure even if you have a problem you couldn't fix by yourself someone will help you out.
    Configuration: This is tough. Even if some people share their settings expect to spend at least a day fiddling with them until you find something that more or less works. I'd say the weakest point of the bot is that the settings aren't all that well documented. Once you find a config that you like it's great.
    Performance: At 150 fps the bot is smooth. That being said this is the first bot I've ever used so I don't know how well it performs compared to others.

Overall I can recommend this. I can see why SB (the triggerbot) plays so well with it. That may be the next bot I get.

tamb's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How is it working for windows 10 users?

ly19921212's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by tamb View Post
    How is it working for windows 10 users?
    It doesn't. you can dual boot Win7. The forum has very detailed instruction

tamb's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ly19921212 View Post
    actually in the reviews on post 1 it says works with win10 x2

tamb's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ly19921212 View Post
    Originally Posted by Junhao View Post
    Works on Windows 10 Pro. Been very helpful.
    Originally Posted by thaiguy50 View Post
    Works with win 10, make sure under system/performance you choose best performance.

posted on first page that they chose to use for reviews

ly19921212's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by tamb View Post
    Originally Posted by Junhao View Post
    Works on Windows 10 Pro. Been very helpful.
    Originally Posted by thaiguy50 View Post
    Works with win 10, make sure under system/performance you choose best performance.

posted on first page that they chose to use for reviews
    Well, I just purchased it yesterday and was told that Win 7 is required. I believe Win 10 may cause some issues when using it but I am not sure.