looking for a lot of silver menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Sammil's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (67%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

looking for a lot of silver

Hello everyone,

I'm a private buyer looking for new ex suppliers. My old contacts can no longer keep up with my fashion addiction.

DELIVERY
    Face to face trade.

PAYMENT
    Paypal, Weboney, Bitcoin or Skrill transaction.

Ask me for a premium rate. I can't offer the same availability as silver resellers do, so I'm offering you more money instead.

AMOUNT
    A minimum of 30m for first time suppliers. I'm trying to keep the number of suppliers low to avoid detection.

CONTACT
    You can find me on Discord

Sammil#6625

looking for a lot of silver
    adampeake's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I believe this will help your website become more organized because you have decided to set a part on this site for the inquiries regarding tax and as well as the helpful discussions. To be honest, this is one of the few sites that are buy Hair Extensions doing this kind of strategy. Also, I think that vape stores this will not only benefit your clients or the potential ones but you most especially