First and Last time seller, leaving game = your gain,  WTS AD and/or account menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Lonigan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

First and Last time seller, leaving game = your gain, WTS AD and/or account

I dont have time to play Neverwinter anymore, and want to get back some (a small fraction) of the time/money Ive put into it. This account is mine, and has never belonged to anyone else other then me, ive had it for 8 months.

I have 34 Million AD for sale, and an account that has a alot of endgame gear/companions/mounts. I dont want to break up the AD in multiple sales, or spend anytime trading items from AH.
    Im selling the account and AD together for one CHEAP price, if you dont want the account, you can drain it and discard it after.

Trade will be simple, I want western union cash (this is the safest option for me.) -----> $60 for the +34 Million AD and account <-----

(AD + Account) $60

1) Payment is sent by you and received by me.
    2) I send you the account name and PW, and the email associated with the account and its PW.
    3) You now own the account + AD to do with how you please.

Im not a scammer..... and dont want to be scammed. Im selling CHEAP because i want a quick sale, its that simple.
    If you are not comfortable paying me first, then go elsewhere.

Buying from any seller is a risk,..... if you take a risk buying from me, you will get a super good deal on AD or an account.

Questions, contact me on discord @ Lonigan#5239

We can talk about the account in more detail, etc ::cheers::

First and Last time seller, leaving game = your gain,  WTS AD and/or account