(PS4) Magnificent Resurgence Legendary Pack , 3x Rank 15 Bondings + More menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

xMALICEx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

(PS4) Magnificent Resurgence Legendary Pack , 3x Rank 15 Bondings + More

Hello, i am in the process of transitioning to PC so i am selling some of my Things from Neverwinter on PS4 .
    Please Note i also Have these Items Posted on Playerauctions (Cheaper if you go through me directly as it avoids fees), if you wish you may PM me for that information/Links and you can also see that i have a 100% Seller Rating and Legendary Seller Status on there.
    i would like to sell all these Items together if Possible, The Items i am selling are as follows:

x1 Magnificent Resurgence Legendary Pack
    x3 Bonding Runestone Rank 15
    x6 Empowered Runestone Rank 13

I am asking $140 for all the items together in a Bundle, thats Slightly Less than $8 a Mill. I will also sell these items separately and am open to REASONABLE offers. i WILL NOT go first as i have already Been Burned once for 6x Rank 15 Gigantics that way, so i will not do it again.
    Once you contact me in regards to wanting to buy, i will Invite you to PSN Chat, We Will Discuss Details , If We Proceed Forward, We will Group Up , I Will show you the items in trade panel/screenshot , Once the Money is Transferred, i Will Complete Trade, You walk Away With Goodies, I walk away with Cash. Its That Simple.
    Please Note, I ONLY Accept Pay Pal . Thank You For Looking!
    Last edited by xMALICEx; 09-19-2019 at 05:50 PM.

(PS4) Magnificent Resurgence Legendary Pack , 3x Rank 15 Bondings + More