HIGH LEVEL acc : TMR 555 / GANDA / All classes (except BARD) / Dragons, Costumes ... / FULL ACCESS menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

SuzuyaSora's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HIGH LEVEL acc : TMR 555 / GANDA / All classes (except BARD) / Dragons, Costumes ... / FULL ACCESS

VIDEO : youtu.be/J2jiwfkCx-E (Not up to date, add Ganda and 6 M flux and more)

SOME INFOS : Account credentials are given with full access (Glyph account / email account / secrest questions / etc ...)

INITIAL ZONE ACCOUNT : Europe

QUESTIONS : Private messages or comments

WANT TO BUY NOW : HIGH LEVEL acc : TMR 555 / GANDA / PirateCaptain 32k / All classe... | ID 175087901 | PlayerAuctions
    (you can play one week to try the account and check if everything is ok, if not you can ask for a refund through the website)

(Next image is not up to date, MR of 502, so you do have Kazarin)

(Next image is not up to date, you have 6M flux, and other stuffs)

HIGH LEVEL acc : TMR 555 / GANDA / All classes (except BARD) / Dragons, Costumes ... / FULL ACCESS
    Immortall0807's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey man so i wanted to buy the account just wondering if we could discuss price

SuzuyaSora's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Immortall0807 View Post
    hey man so i wanted to buy the account just wondering if we could discuss price
    Hi Immortall0807,

I thank you for your interest, unfortunately this account has already been sold to another person, and I don't have another one at the moment.

I hope you will find an account you like to play with.

Cordially,
    SuzuyaSora