SELLING My 286 TMR Account with 27k Draco + 10k Vanguardian + 1mil Flux and lots of other items. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

xXSniper_NL's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SELLING My 286 TMR Account with 27k Draco + 10k Vanguardian + 1mil Flux and lots of other items.

Hi there,

Im selling my trove account with a TMr of 286 wich includes 275 Mastery Rank.
    The highest character on the account is a 27k Draco wich is easily to be upgraded. It also has the Vanguardian class unlocked with a PR of 10k. It almost has all classes unlocked with a minimum level of 10.
    The account has a lot of items wich includes the 1mil flux and almost 2,5k on dragon coins.

The price is negotiable. Please contact me with serious offers.
    For screens and more info send me a friend request on discord: Wesseldg#9845

SELLING My 286 TMR Account with 27k Draco + 10k Vanguardian + 1mil Flux and lots of other items.