Selling trove flux for starting vouches ( 1.6 per 100k ) limited purchase only menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

hehehe979797's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling trove flux for starting vouches ( 1.6 per 100k ) limited purchase only

price as mentioned above : 1.6$ per 100k or 16 cent per tank

available to sell : 100 tanks

ONE PERSON IS ONLY ALLOWED TO BUY 10 tanks

There are no minimum purchase

I will only sell if you have an epicnpc account that can vouch

My intention is to only sell to have a good starting rep to sell alot later on

NO EXCEPTIONS

Do not come and ask to buy alot for a slight higher price because i will not do that.

PAYMENT IS IN PAYPAL

Always check for impersonator

proof will be provided if requested

Online time 4pm to 11pm GMT + 7

If your online time does not matches mine, you can order an offline deliver as follows

You msg me on skype, i will then ask you to post a very specific item on the market for 100k flux or a random number around it.

I will buy it as soon as you have confirmed that you have posted the item and when im at home

Selling trove flux for starting vouches ( 1.6 per 100k ) limited purchase only
    hehehe979797's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    galso bought 3 mil, he was exceptional cause his vouch is valuable, no more exceptions now