How to get Cheapest Smite GEMS method ! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

HonestJoker's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How to get Cheapest Smite GEMS method !

Hello, im offering you the method on how to always have the cheapest SMITE GEMS so you can buy them on your own, and dont have to worry about buying from other people, which includes giving them your Account login ( and paying more ) etc.

[B]This method is for people who:
    - Buy a lot of gems
    - Want to start a gem selling business
    Price: 50€ - I accept the following payment methods: Crypto ( Binance ) Bank Transfer / Amazon giftcards
    You will honestly rarely find someone willing to sell this method & ESPECIALLY for this CHEAP, VERY RARE. That's why im here
    Im paying abit less than 19$ per 8K gems with sales active, without 33% sales active it's about 26$ per 8K Gems. Still cheaper than ANY of the sellers offer their gems !!
    This method is 100% safe and is being used many times from a good amount of people, as it's all LEGAL and without any risks for your account.
    I will guide you through it if u need any help, but dont worry, you don't have to be a PC professional at ALL. If it makes u feel better I have over 150 positive feedbacks on another site.
    Interested/Questions ? Feel free to pm me either here or on my discord: Joker(S63)#4032
    Last edited by HonestJoker; 09-04-2021 at 07:46 AM.

How to get Cheapest Smite GEMS method !