Cheap Smite/Paladins - Currency/All Champ Pack, etc menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    xxgam3ma2t3rxx's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    45 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cheap Smite/Paladins - Currency/All Champ Pack, etc

Mini-FAQ

How do we proceed?

Simply add me on discord DivineSolar#3646 and send me a message! Unfortunately just like all the other posts you see. Yes, I have to have your username and password for SMITE. Nothing else.

What platforms do you sell to?

PC (Switch removed, we can try if you would like however, I have had many issues with it)

What payments do you accept?

Paypal (Friends/Family option)[Steam gift cards, in 20's/50's/100's only or you can send me a custom amount after friending me on steam, waiting 3 days (Steam Policy) and gifting me the amount (NOTE: That requires you to know how to open the console panel and edit a value for custom amounts)]

Why do you only allow the 3500 gem pack or more?

Honestly. I feel like such a small amount is odd when you purchase cheaper gems, but if you ask me nicely, ill probably do it assuming I have leftover funds.

How long does it take you to respond to a request to purchase?

NOTE: IF you are purchasing on days not listed, you will have to give me 8 hours minimum as I do have a life and work a job if it is not on listed days. The best days to contact me are on Tuesdays/Saturdays, generally around 11 AM - 12:30 PM EST. Or 8 - 11 PM EST.

Will I get banned?

I have yet to hear of one, so not that I know of.

NOTE: IF YOU CAN NOT UNLINK YOUR STEAM ACCOUNT WITHOUT A SUPPORT TICKET THEN WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PROCEED. PLEASE CHECK THIS BEFORE MESSAGING ME! <3

Pricing

God pack - 10$

3500 Gems - 15$

8000 Gems - 28$ (Can use 1, 20 EURO steam card instead)

16,000 Gems - 54$ (Best value, savings of 2 dollars (Can use 2, 20 EURO steam cards and 4 dollars via PP, Saves a bit)

24,000 Gems - 76$ (Can use 3, 20 EURO steam cards + 4 dollars via PP)

32,000 Gems - 108$ (Can use 1, 50 EURO card + 2, 20 EURO card.) [NOTE: If you continue to buy 32k gem packs, you can expect discounts in the future. Same applies to 16k purchases]

NOTE:

- Any PayPal payments sent are non-refundable unless we cannot complete the deal! Please know I will for sure get back to you as we are all different time-zones and I work!!!

- Whenever Hi-rez holds a Gem sale. Prices will be adjusted for that!

- To clarify, bulk purchases are anything at 100 or more!!! These purchases receive 15% discounts! (EG: 108 - 15% = 92. [Rounded from 91.80]) If I am feeling funky, I might even give a discount on already discounted gem sale items . (NOTE: Still has to be 100 though)

- Please be patient with me, I do have a life as well! However, I will be sure to tend to you when I can. Usually on the same day at some point!

- You are responsible for covering any Paypal fees they may throw your way! Thank you for understanding <3 ! (Generally I just need an extra dollar or two for that.)

Record of Gem sales held in accordance with Hi-rez sales

Cthulhu's Summer Sale!

2019 Holiday Gem Sale!

November Gem Sale! (2019)
    Last edited by xxgam3ma2t3rxx; 5 Days Ago at 10:21 PM. Reason: Tidied up the thread

solesma's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TRADING

Cheap Smite/Paladins - Currency/All Champ Pack, etc-capture-dcran-8-copie-convertimage-png

Thank you again for the gems ! Very reliable ! I'll come back again ^^

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    45 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by solesma View Post
    Cheap Smite/Paladins - Currency/All Champ Pack, etc-capture-dcran-8-copie-convertimage-png

Thank you again for the gems ! Very reliable ! I'll come back again ^^
    You're welcome. Thank you for your patience while steam went down for a few hours.
    Last edited by xxgam3ma2t3rxx; 03-26-2020 at 11:53 PM. Reason: Added a bold to my text.

Thegodlybeing's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TRADING

worked, all other sellers were afk or asleep and he did this without issue. i messaged his discord and just got right to business. no strings attached no BS from him it was smooth and easy....

10/10 would use this seller again

Image_proof.png

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    45 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Thegodlybeing View Post
    worked, all other sellers were afk or asleep and he did this without issue. i messaged his discord and just got right to business. no strings attached no BS from him it was smooth and easy....

10/10 would use this seller again

Image_proof.png
    Thank you for the words! I appreciate it! It means a lot to me.
    Last edited by xxgam3ma2t3rxx; 03-26-2020 at 11:53 PM. Reason: Added a bold to my text.

playsmoked's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TRADING

Thank you very Much Divine ;D customer of trustly very quick and u have your gems on minutes, i will make all my shipment to you VER 100 points Bro!!!

I make three shipments of 8000 k 24k gems here is the proofproof.jpg but i waste on my hou yi tier 5 ,You Rock

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    45 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by playsmoked View Post
    Thank you very Much Divine ;D customer of trustly very quick and u have your gems on minutes, i will make all my shipment to you VER 100 points Bro!!!

I make three shipments of 8000 k 24k gems here is the proofproof.jpg but i waste on my hou yi tier 5 ,You Rock
    Thanks for trusting me is all I can say. I hope you are enjoying your gems!

Tschouf's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TRADING

Great service!

Great service - I'll be back for more ;-)

Originally Posted by xxgam3ma2t3rxx View Post
    Mini-FAQ

How do we proceed?
    Simply add me on discord DivineSolar#3646, unfortunately just like all the other posts you see. Yes, I have to have your username and password for SMITE. Nothing else.

What platforms do you sell to?
    PC only, not sure how I would go about doing this for other systems to be completely honest. Well at least for Xbox/Switch because PS4 does not allow cross progression anyways.
    What payments do you accept?
    Paypal (Friends/Family option)[Steam gift cards, in 20's only or you can send me a custom amount after friending me on steam, waiting 3 days (Steam Policy) and gifting me the amount (NOTE: That requires you to know how to open the console panel and edit a value]

Why do you only allow the 2500 gem pack or more?
    Honestly. I feel like such a small amount is odd when you purchase cheaper gems, but if you ask me nicely, ill think about it.
    Why should I buy from you when your prices are a bit higher than others?
    Well you probably should buy from others, however, these are the prices that I see fit. Keep in mind, during SMITE gem sales, I make 0 profit. Ultimately, I am here to make them more affordable for you.
    How long does it take you to respond to a request to purchase?
    NOTE: IF you are purchasing on days not listed, you will have to give me 8 hours minimum as I do have a life and work a job if it is not on listed days. The best days to contact me are on Tuesdays/Thursdays/Saturdays, generally around 11 AM - 12:30 PM EST. Or 8 - 11 PM EST.

Pricing

SMITE GEM SALE IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE SALE FOR LARGE PACKS
    2500 Gems - 12$
    3500 Gems - 15$
    8000 Gems - 20$ (22 for Paypal) (Original price > 28$)
    16,000 Gems - 40$ (42 for Paypal)(Original price > 54$) (Best value, savings of 2 dollars [Not much, but still a savings]

NOTE: CURRENTLY BUSY BUT WILL STILL REPLY TO DISCORD DMS, JUST WORK IS A PAIN! Thank you for reading! Also, any PayPal payments sent are non-refundable unless we cannot complete the deal!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    45 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Tschouf View Post
    Great service - I'll be back for more ;-)
    Thanks for trusting me! Enjoy that new Ra skin!

carterland's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TRADING

Steam requires to be friends for 3 days before sending Steam gift cards from their shop.
    I wanted to buy gems with Steam Gift Cards so we waited.
    But after 3 days I got my 8000 gems from this seller + 2500 gems as a bonus for the wait.
    I'm grateful. Thank you.

Screenshot_10.jpg

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    45 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by carterland View Post
    Steam requires to be friends for 3 days before sending Steam gift cards from their shop.
    I wanted to buy gems with Steam Gift Cards so we waited.
    But after 3 days I got my 8000 gems from this seller + 2500 gems as a bonus for the wait.
    I'm grateful. Thank you.

Screenshot_10.jpg
    You're welcome. Enjoy. Although keep in mind. This will not apply to everybody! I hope you enjoy!

HiImSeph's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TRADING

Went great!

This is legit!He was very friendly bought 16k gems just follow his steps and you''ll get your gems.Thanks again!

HiImSeph's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TRADING

This is legit bought he was very friendly!Bought 16k gems just follow his steps and you''ll get your gems!Proof with a screenshot too!
    #Smiteproof - Album on Imgur

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    45 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by HiImSeph View Post
    This is legit bought he was very friendly!Bought 16k gems just follow his steps and you''ll get your gems!Proof with a screenshot too!
    #Smiteproof - Album on Imgur
    Thanks for the kind words! The proof is very much appreciated! I want to ensure all customers are satisfied! Enjoy your gems!

playsmoked's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TRADING

This is the third time that i need to buy gems... Thx for everything, like always legit, quick and i have gems other time proof 2.jpg VER VVGL everyone need gems speak with him.
    Last edited by playsmoked; 03-31-2020 at 03:14 PM.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast