Trade Details

Free

xxgam3ma2t3rxx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)

Cheap SMITE Gems (New Seller)

Hey all, I am new to this. I know business won't come flowing due to my prices and that I am new therefore no reputation but I figured I would try without the bot responses that are posted on others pages, EG: Same day accounts that give reputation, it's very obvious what's going on. Without further ado...

Mini-FAQ

How do we proceed?
    Simply add me on discord DivineSolar#3646, unfortunately just like all the other posts you see. Yes, I have to have your username and password for SMITE. Nothing else.

What platforms do you sell to?
    PC only, not sure how I would go about doing this for other systems to be completely honest. Well at least for Xbox/Switch because PS4 does not allow cross progression anyways.
    What payments do you accept?
    Paypal (Friends/Family option) or valid working steam cards 20 - 100 USD value. (Must be Global Steam, must send me the code for the card)

Why do you only allow the 2500 gem pack or more?
    Honestly. I feel like such a small amount is odd when you purchase cheaper gems, but if you ask me nicely, ill think about it.
    Why should I buy from you when your prices are a bit higher than others?
    Well, I want to build a trust system hopefully from more, well-known users versus newly generated users, however, newcomers are welcome as well.
    How long does it take you to respond to a request to purchase?
    Give me 8 hours minimum as I do have a life and work a job, but I understand gems can be quite the pain. The best days to contact me are on Wednesdays/Saturdays/Sundays, generally around 4/5PM EST

Pricing

2500 Gems - 12$
    3500 Gems - 15$
    8000 Gems - 28$
    16,000 Gems - 54 (Best value, savings of 2 dollars [Not much but still a savings]
    Last edited by xxgam3ma2t3rxx; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:32 PM.