SMITE GRANDMASTER SEASON 2, D3 Current season 450 SKINS, PC PLATFORM, 129 LVL ACCOUNT menu

User Tag List

Monkeylocked's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SMITE GRANDMASTER SEASON 2, D3 Current season 450 SKINS, PC PLATFORM, 129 LVL ACCOUNT

Hello guys,

I am willing to sell my account in Smite on PC Platform. The account was Grand Masters conquest in S2, it is unique and the border from it looks really good. From there I was playing between seasons on platina level, got border and avatars from there aswell. Currently it is in Diamond 3 Joust, (Masters MMR) can push it to diamond if needed. The account has 450 skins, which some of them are unique and exclusive. For any specific information hit me up on skype: Rapcio8
    Not letting the account go for too expensive but keep in mind that its unique.

Of course, we will go through the middleman.

You dont have to play Joust to end of the season and you will still get the diamond border from it. But when u do so, the MMR in joust is masters which get you a bit faster to master position.

I might let the account go for around 200. Seems to be fair enough.
    Price is not covered in stone, hit me up with your offers.
    Imgur: The magic of the Internet
    Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Hit me up on skype: Rapcio8/PM here or
    Discord: .Req'st#9781

SMITE GRANDMASTER SEASON 2, D3 Current season 450 SKINS, PC PLATFORM, 129 LVL ACCOUNT