Cheap and profitable GEMS SMITE! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

tabasaranec's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cheap and profitable GEMS SMITE!

Hi guys. I want to offer you cheap and profitable Gems service.

How it works:
    Feel free ask me in Skype. I have a couple threads on other sites WITH 100% reputation.I will give you links to my Thread. I have a lot of regular customers who have been using my services for a long time. Add me on skype and be free for ask.

Prices:

800 Gems - 8$
    1500 Gems - 11$
    2500 Gems - 15$
    3500 Gems - 18$
    8000 Gems - 33$

God pack - 12

PayPal ONLY as FRIENDS! - And please when you send money pay the commission (fee) yourself

Contact INFO:
    You can also join the server in DISCORD where I am a trusted seller, and ask the server administrators about me.
    PM me in SKYPE: tabas005@yandex .ru (nickname tabas..)
    Discord - Discord

Rule number 1 guys, if anyone else used to buy Gems from another seller before me, please do not bother me. I do not sell Gems to those who bought from someone else.

Rule nuber 2 If you can't send money as friend in PayPal then i can't help you!
    Last edited by tabasaranec; 05-27-2019 at 12:15 PM.

Cheap and profitable GEMS SMITE!
    7dsvile's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Incapable of leaving trade feedback because it's not a "premium thread" whatever that means.
    Anyway, he wasn't home - said he'd be on in 15 minutes and said I could send the money. I sent it. Received my 8k gems and godpack almost as soon as he was online.

Safe, easy and completely worry free. I highly recommend trading with this person.