Sniping bot 100% ban free (no code injection or rpm abuse) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

nevrotik's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sniping bot 100% ban free (no code injection or rpm abuse)

Hello everyone from France I come to you to present you a great tool! A sniping bot 100% ban free for over a year!
    I let you watch the video The community of this bot is quite small and just waiting to grow ^^ The creator is present every day and attentive.
    The updates are regular (about 2 per week, to add functionality or filters according to the updates of the web app)
    Why is he ban free ? because this bot is not a program that injects or modifies code in EA data, it just works with the web app and just reproduces real clicks as if you were behind the screen but with a bionic xD arm.
    For more information I let you join the discord and contact Callum or directly read the info. introduce yourself on behalf of Nevrotik
    Average of credits made per day 100k but some go up to more than 500k / day.
    Video => FIFA PROFIT PIONEERS DEMO - YouTube
    Discord (say you come behalf of nevrotik) => Fifa Profit Pioneers
    good game and good moneyyyy
    Last edited by nevrotik; 11-13-2020 at 06:05 PM.

Sniping bot 100% ban free (no code injection or rpm abuse)