Account with a huge number of skins and other things, 658 lvl compendium + 2000 lvl for 2016. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

wertb's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Account with a huge number of skins and other things, 658 lvl compendium + 2000 lvl for 2016.

Hello.
    I am selling a personal Steam Dota 2 account, the main cost is due to Dota 2, but the account has a huge number of games from top and popular to random and unknown, and now about Dota 2.

The first game was played on 20/4/2012.
    The rating is not great, because I played Dota 2 a little, now I don’t play at all, I have absolutely all the skins from the Diretide 2022 Collector's Cache, some 2-3 each (invoker, marci). Absolutely all the characters are also dressed, mainly carry and mid laners, an arcana on Mortra with an exclusive golden set for 2016, which you can no longer get, and much more, you can see the inventory itself, I will leave the link below.

Dota 2 Inventory:
    Steam Community :: wertb :: Item Inventory

Steam profile:
    Steam Community :: wertb

Price: ~360$

Write for any information / offers here or:
    Discord : wertb#6382

Account with a huge number of skins and other things, 658 lvl compendium + 2000 lvl for 2016.