⚔️⚔️⚔️BUY and SELL SUMMONERS WAR 🚀ACCOUNTS 🔥 🔒Credit Cards / BTC 🔒⚔️⚔️⚔️ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

EldoradoGG's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/3
    Trade Feedback
    4 (25%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

⚔️⚔️⚔️BUY and SELL SUMMONERS WAR 🚀ACCOUNTS 🔥 🔒Credit Cards / BTC 🔒⚔️⚔️⚔️

Hello,
    We are providing OSRS and WoW boosting, questing and various account services for the lowest rates. We have multiple years of experience in both games. Feel free to contact us on Discord using contact form in our signature.
    All the best,
    Goldmate
    Last edited by EldoradoGG; 01-28-2021 at 06:43 AM.

⚔️⚔️⚔️BUY and SELL SUMMONERS WAR 🚀ACCOUNTS 🔥 🔒Credit Cards / BTC 🔒⚔️⚔️⚔️
    QuadroTony's Avatar Site Donator
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    3/53
    Trade Feedback
    102 (99%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Scammers and thieves

They permanently suspending ALL accounts who apply for a seller verification. First i thought it was something wrong with my docs, while all was okay, then i started to notice similar reviews and reports all over the internet. After that i asked some of my friends to register and apply for selling too, everyone of them was permanently suspended in few minutes after verification was approved. So there is two conclusions - they do not want any new sellers anymore OR they just stealing all your personal information, to sell this database later.

DO NOT TRUST THEM!
    Tony and Friends - Professional Powerleveling Services with stream. Many games. Discord - quadro#6873, Discord ID - 675363017638150164, Discord Server - https://discord.gg/WjxyzAv