Summoners War High-End account with a total of 40 Nat5 (including farmables and LD na menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Dedpladx's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Summoners War High-End account with a total of 40 Nat5 (including farmables and LD na

Please, serious buyers only.

This listing is for a Summoners War High-End account with a total of 40 Nat5 (including farmables and LD nat 5).
    The LD Nat5 are: Wedjat, Manannan and Shazam.

As you can see from the profile, I have been playing for years, and have achieved high results.
    Arena is only ranked c2 because I never enjoyed it much, so I didn't put much effort.
    It can definitely get g1 without any issues though.
    There is a Wedjat with arena spd lead, plus a Tiana in the account.
    Rta I have ranked c3, but with more effort and by playing around with runes on specific units, I think it could get g1 the way it is.
    I played league only to get the Theo skin (which I have).

The account comes with over 110 6* monsters and plenty of food in storage.
    There is an enormous quantity of nat4 for plenty of skill ups (i.e. Aegir if you want to build him for rta).

The rune quality is high.
    The highest Swift set is +180, the highest vio is +147 and the highest despair is +139.
    There are plenty of +130 (or close) vio units.
    There are almost 700 runes in the inventory (mostly legendary) and close to 500 grinds.
    Plenty of things you can work on. The account has 1 blessing and 245 points, plus another nat5 that can be sacrificed.

It can manage g3 gw and siege.
    Currently in a g2-g1 guild.
    Siege defenses do really well (for more details only send me a pm).
    Monsters are built properly, given the experience that I have at the game.

Payment:
    Paypal
    Amazon
    Skrill

Please contact me for additional questions, thank you !
    Discord: Dedpladx#4534

Imbox: [email protected]
    The Price Right now is 240$$

Some Screenshots of the account:

Summoners War High-End account with a total of 40 Nat5 (including farmables and LD na