Summoners War Account (Global) | 28 Nat 5s | 81 6* mons | 116m mana  +10k gems menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Spphilip's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Summoners War Account (Global) | 28 Nat 5s | 81 6* mons | 116m mana +10k gems

On details
    Price on 199$
    First off this is a max level 50 account.
    Has 116m mana to upgrade runes like crazy, and 10k gems for you to test your own luck on summons!
    81 six star monsters, with tons and tons of fodder ready for your next project. 22 devilmons for you to instantly max out your next 5* summon.
    28 nat 5s, couple are dupes.
    Easily clear TOA/TOAH, mainly on auto
    Best i've been in arena is C3, but arena wasn't for me.
    Have double geared lushens with bernard and Bastet for easy fast clears. Also have Seara and other bombers.
    Raids R5 no issues.
    Competes in G3 GW

Tons of runes ready to be leveled, I farmed them and never started to raise them, got overwhelmed.
    Account information will be changed to email and password of your choosing, delivered through ur email.
    Then you can change to whatever you want.
    Feel free to contact me if you have any question.
    [email protected]
    other methods of contact
    Discord : Sphilpy#0862
    Line: Spphuie

PICTURES:

Summoners War Account (Global) | 28 Nat 5s | 81 6* mons | 116m mana  +10k gems