Global, 52 6stars. 22nat 5, LOTS of ldn nat4. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

dsteved's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Global, 52 6stars. 22nat 5, LOTS of ldn nat4.

Hi all, selling my summoners war 600 days old account. Trust me, the rune and monster quality is way over of a 600 days account. I played HARDCORE every single day farming while working all day. All the rift beasts cleared at either S or SSS. GB10:0.44 DB10: 0.50 NB10: 1:17 Toah 100 on farm. MULTIPLE R5 teams. I dont really do PVP but its a massive pvp account. see the list of monsters comps below... S rank World Boss siege and gbattle G1 on farm G2 with work. Easy c2-c3 pvp account and even more if you rework the runes.

Some runes rework needed if you want to aim for high pvp ranking.

Got the Fire CANNON GIRL, new unit!!!

Fastest unit: Tiana 267.

LND SPARKS: Iona,Whadam,Iris,Natalie,Molly,Elsharion,Lyn,Ahman,Liebli(got seara), Sige, Monte, Korona,Kamiya, Amduat.

NAT 5S: Velajuel,Raki,Tesarion,Xiong Fei, Camilla,Verad,Sigmarus,Praha,Shi Hou, Psamathe(2x),Molong(2x) Theomars,Triton, Akhamamir, Katarina, Seara, Pungbaek, Tiana,Diana,Hathor,Ophelia, Rakan.

NAT 4S(OF INTEREST): All elemental boomerangs and chakrams EXCEPT the fire boom. Lushen(2x), Skogul, Nisha, Carbine. (pretty much got em all with some exceptions but these are the newest i got).

idontbelievinplanes#3657

Global, 52 6stars. 22nat 5, LOTS of ldn nat4.