Rucoy Online Tool. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Zantomato's Avatar Active Member
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    7/13
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rucoy Online Tool.

I've made a tool for the Android MMORPG "Rucoy Online"

Here's a video demonstrating the tool and its capabilities

And here's a picture of what the tool looks like.
    Rucoy Online Tool.-rucoypic-png

And the features of the tool are:

================================================================================ =========================

Special Attack: Automatically uses your special attack upon Right Clicking

Looting: Will Automatically pick up all loot you're standing on, or next to.

Arrow Move: Essentially just moves you 2 tiles in the designated direction. (With the use of arrow keys)

Rucoy Healing: Will automatically use a health potion when you reach roughly 70% health remaining.

Rucoy Mana: Will automatically use a mana potion when you reach roughly 25% mana Remaining.

AFK Train: Will automatically attack creatures that are next to you, this will not work with ranged creatures or boss creatures. (Not Ideal to use against creatures that run on low-health)

Unselect Player: If you accidentally click on a player while using the arrow keys, the player interface will close instantly so you can resume playing. Note, this will
    not work on players below level ten, or players who have invited you to a party (As the interface will be different)

Chicken: Will make it so when you press F12, it will near-instantly change servers (Changes Between North America 2 and North America 3) - Which is handy if you purposely or accidentally kill other players training creatures, and then sense they are about to kill you.

================================================================================ =========================

Requirements:
    Bluestacks 3 (Client Version: 3.55.70.1783 - Engine Version: 2.55.70.1203)

Price: $10 AUD (Which is roughly $8 USD for those who are more familiar with USD)

How to contact me.
    My Steam: Steam Community :: Sammich
    My Discord: Sammich#7495
    Last edited by Zantomato; 02-20-2018 at 03:20 AM.

Rucoy Online Tool.
    megyboom's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good seller

3. Thanks Zantomato (1 members gave Thanks to megyboom for this useful post)