ROBLOX Profiting Guide! A simple, but less used approach to trading! LOW PRICE! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Skalden's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ROBLOX Profiting Guide! A simple, but less used approach to trading! LOW PRICE!

Hello! I've figured since my lack of time doesn't allow me to trade and flip items like I used to, I could create a guide where others can learn the method. The initial investment is fairly small (ROBLOX premium + 3-5k ROBUX) and it gets good results as long as you stick to it. It's quick no-nonsense guide that gets straight to the point and explains the method.

I'M NOT PROMISING A "GET RICH QUICK SCHEME"! The method does imply some effort on your part, however provided you are consistent, you will see quite rewarding results after 15-30 days (depending on how much time you invest in the process). I'm offering a guide where I explain the method for everyone and it doesn't matter if you are just starting out!

DISCLAIMER: No, this is not related to RoProfit (some may have heard about this very expensive product availble on some markets), as it offers a guide to the "classic" approach to trading, while my method takes on a different approach and, among other things, implies holding onto items for as little time as possible.

As for the pricing, you can get the guide for the very affordable amount of 3 USD. Yep, that's it. This method is not saturated at all (and given the size of the ROBLOX marketplace it will probably never be) and I've decided to keep the price low in order to make it accessible to most people. The price may slightly increase in the future, but it will remain affordable. Where to find it? Link below! Payment methods: Paypal, BTC, Credit Card (through PayPal). If you've been attentive enough to read everything, use the coupon code "V3RM" for 20% off the price!

LINK: Check out Skalden on Sellix

NOTE: THE FILE WILL BE SENT TO YOUR PAYPAL EMAIL! IF YOU WANT A SECOND COPY OF THE FILE ON A DIFFERENT E-MAIL/ON DISCORD HIT ME UP ON DISCORD!

P.S.: For any issues and other questions contact me on discord: Chuvakk#6186. As the product was first released on v3rmillion, here is a thread with vouches and proof of the product's legitimacy:

ROBLOX Profiting Guide! A simple, but less used approach to trading! LOW PRICE!