Selling roblox stuff menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Dartexx's Avatar Contributor
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    10/11
    Trade Feedback
    174 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling roblox stuff

SCAMMER ALERT:

WATCH OUT FOR SCAMMERS - someone is using same discord name - Dartex#1378 and same avatar and pretends to be me and scams people from my name - please ask to provide PM or post on FORUMS before doing any DEALS, this scammer is very active right now, please take care.

Watch out for scammers - i only got one skype - dartex2008 - and i'm working alone, don't believe anyone claiming otherwise and linking this thread to you, giving you unrealistic prices and promises.

Be warned

Reasons to buy from me:

1)Plenty of feedback/vouches/reputation

2)Good price(much cheaper than at gold selling sites)

3)Instant delivery(much faster than at gold selling sites)

4)Safe IP(much safer than at gold selling sites)

PS - also looking for suppliers! add me please - EU and US

Payment options:

Skrill

Webmoney

Paypal

Bitcoins

Price:

Depends on market, ask me for a quote. But always cheaper than at any legit gold selling website!

Contacts:

(dartex2008 is my skype username)

Discord:

Dartex#1378 (capital D - pay attention please!!!)

unique discord ID - 141639497195454464(enable developer mode and right click username to check it)
    Selling online currencies,accounts and services in many online games-wow(private realms too),gw2,poe,warframe,FUT18,SWTOR,TESO,trove,overwatch,trove,hearthstone,albion and many others.Providing middleman services .Beware of impersonators!Always request PM here before making any deal with me to make sure you're not dealing with a scammer.