Selling Epic Seven Starter Accounts 1-4 Chose the Comb You Want. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

AllForOne's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling Epic Seven Starter Accounts 1-4 Chose the Comb You Want.

-Choose the names of the units that you want to buy and send them to us , we have every combination you would like to have!

-Prices are not fixed that's why we are always cheap and affordable.

-All servers

-April discount up to 30% for first and second time buyers + your friends.

-You will receive the account 1 minute right after you send the payment, the process is fast and promising VERY CHEAP PRICES!

- Wide Shop of over thousand accounts.

Discord: Sholow#0723 (IF it happens that we dont reply quickly, please be patient and remember you are getting very cheap prices when using my shop+discounts for first time buyers!)

Line: tropicanafruits

Your list can have any unit of your choice Moonlight, DarkLight, Limited, Artifacts, Normal 5*. (Available on all servers)
    Last edited by AllForOne; 04-07-2020 at 03:34 PM.

Selling Epic Seven Starter Accounts 1-4 Chose the Comb You Want.
    Rmoore's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by AllForOne View Post
    -Choose the names of the units that you want to buy and send them to us , we have every combination you would like to have!

-Prices are not fixed that's why we are always cheap and affordable.

-All servers

-April discount up to 30% for first and second time buyers + your friends.

-You will receive the account 1 minute right after you send the payment, the process is fast and promising VERY CHEAP PRICES!

- Wide Shop of over thousand accounts.

Discord: Sholow#0723 (IF it happens that we dont reply quickly, please be patient and remember you are getting very cheap prices when using my shop+discounts for first time buyers!)

Line: tropicanafruits

Your list can have any unit of your choice Moonlight, DarkLight, Limited, Artifacts, Normal 5*. (Available on all servers)
    Hi Im very interested in diving into this and buying today first time buyer

my list would be Arbiter Vildred Maid Chloe, Judge kise, Fallen Cecillia, Violet, Apocalypse Ravi, Dizzy, Charles, Angelica, Tamarinne
    Artifacts-Rod of Amyrillis, Moonlight dreamblade, alexas basket, Abyssal crown, Idols Cheer, SIguards Scythe, Elbris ritual sword, etica's scepter I would be through the moon to get this comp please let me know soon!

AllForOne's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Rmoore View Post
    Hi Im very interested in diving into this and buying today first time buyer

my list would be Arbiter Vildred Maid Chloe, Judge kise, Fallen Cecillia, Violet, Apocalypse Ravi, Dizzy, Charles, Angelica, Tamarinne
    Artifacts-Rod of Amyrillis, Moonlight dreamblade, alexas basket, Abyssal crown, Idols Cheer, SIguards Scythe, Elbris ritual sword, etica's scepter I would be through the moon to get this comp please let me know soon!
    find us on discord