OP lucky global account, MLken acc with ML shadow rose with op nat 4* for 135$ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Fmarchetti's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OP lucky global account, MLken acc with ML shadow rose with op nat 4* for 135$

Hi guys, I'm selling this OP Lucky account that has nat 5 * ML KEN [SSS level hero] (Martial artist ken) The best character in the game and the best one, also has diene nat 5 * (SSS level limited hero), has a lot of sand heroes nat 4 * OP of ML characters that are SS level for PVP, has (ML Shadow rose, ML Karin, ML purgis, ML batches and ML coli, has the best born 3 * ML heros, which Axegod (6th alarm clock unlocked) and the lorina commander +10 in upgrades too, and has many epic gears with the best statistics of substations for the article, so it ends the game's gears, also finished the 80th floor, so 120k and 300 stigmas / day, and it has MUCH 5 * the best nat 5 * in the game and the account is heavily invested.

List of characters:
    6 *
    Martial Artist Ken (ML HERO) [ML KEN]

Diene

Kayron

Karin's blood sheet (ML HERO)

Pink shadow (ML HERO)

Commander Lorina (ML HERO)

Axegod (ML HERO)

5 *

Destination

Krau

Aramintha

Sez

Killer Coli (ML HERO)

Serila

Much

Kiris

4 *

Purrgis General (ML HERO)

Auxiliary Lots (ML HERO)

Coli

Lion

Zerato

Silk

Camorinerose.

IT IS A VERY GOOD ACCOUNT AND I SELL IT AT A VERY LOW PRICE, BECAUSE I WANT THE MONEY TO INVEST IN ANOTHER TYPE OF BUSINESS.

To get more information and discuss the price, you can write me to my personal networks

email: [email protected]
    Discord: fmarchitte#7465
    Instagram: @alexcoing_

my initial price is $ 135

OP lucky global account, MLken acc with ML shadow rose with op nat 4* for 135$