Clash of Kings P6 Castle loaded - Along with P5 and 10 other farm castles cheap! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Forate's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Clash of Kings P6 Castle loaded - Along with P5 and 10 other farm castles cheap!

Payment:
    Paypal
    Amazon
    Skrill

Please contact me for additional questions, thank you !
    Discord: JessicaGepearo#9065
    Imbox: [email protected]
    The Price Right now is 180$$

Clash of Kings castles in Kingdom 994.
    They do give the option of switching kingdoms now so you could move this castle if you want.
    The big dog castle is my P6 with almost 100 million power and approaching lord level 50! (that ranks at #37 in the entire Kingdom for highest lord level) This castle has over 10 million science power, over 10 million equipment power. I have two complete sets of Arcangel Equipment which is very powerful.
    I put one set on my lord and the second on my best Hero who is Selma (Lord level 45 for her and 4 Stars giving her extra boosts for battling).
    My 2nd best hero is Bernard who is lord level 42 I use him along with Bartholdi and Yulia for science and building research. The builder Bartholdi has 2 stars so when upgrading buildings he has a skill to not need food, wood and Iron! Another hero is Christina who is at lord level 42.
    She can be another fighter or a good Governor for this castle because she boosts your march capacity.
    Currently I have over 8 million troops including T12 Shura Archers and the badass T12 Pegasus Knight Cavalry! Currently all my battle skill points are on Cavalry attack which is 624 currently and Archer is almost 600 (without any attack boosts). I have over 50 million kills with this castle and I am R4 status in the biggest alliance in the Kingdom as well.
    I am a saver so I have tons of training speed ups (over 10K training speed ups) along with healing speed ups and a bunch of attack/defense bonuses.
    I have over 50,000 gold banked as well.
    The 2nd castle you will receive is a P5 castle set up to be a high producing farm focusing on Mithril and Iron income.
    It has a complete set of level 40 Prestige equipment along with a set of Asylum gear so this castle also has a little pop as well as far as power goes.
    It could easily be turned into another fighting castle. I am actually on step 4 in the P6 process for this castle as well.
    To round off the collection you will also receive 12 more farm castles, mostly level 27 castles that are set up to produce food, wood, mithril and iron for your main castle to grow fast!
    So there is a quick rundown, please message me if you have any questions and I would be happy to get back to you.
    Check out the pictures, most are from the main P6 castle but a couple are from the P5 one.

Some Screenshots of the account:

Clash of Kings P6 Castle loaded - Along with P5 and 10 other farm castles cheap!
    Forate's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Account Available
    for more details only send me pm [email protected]

Forate's Avatar Member