Vip maxed 100% th14 with 20.000 gems-full 2.500 medal war league-full magic items menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

MOBILEGAME's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Vip maxed 100% th14 with 20.000 gems-full 2.500 medal war league-full magic items

Please check actual screenshots: FULL images

- OPEN LINK : MS668 20k Gems - Album on Imgur

Contact me 24/7 for account details and discounts
    In addition to the existing account, I also have many other accounts, you can choose according to your needs and price.
    you go to my store you can choose many different accounts
    How do I access my store?
    very simple
    Just click on my name in the offer

My Discord chat : MOBILE GAME#4749

My email : [email protected]

Android: Ready
    iOS: Ready

Information will be given: Supercell ID , password and backup codes
    - Please note that all of my Clash of Clans accounts can play on BOTH iOS and Android operating systems. This account was linked to Supercell ID, which allows you to sign in to the account on any mobile device, regardless of the operating system.
    - Once you receive the Supercell ID information, I will lead you step by step on how to log in to the account and change your security settings.
    - Will give you full control of Supercell ID and will guide you step by step how to log in and secure the account
    ---------------- Additional information ---------
    - The account will come will be protected under Lifetime Warranty
    - If this account isn't ideal, feel free to view my store for other good offers or browse through my accounts live! I use the following clans to donate in between my accounts and store them for sale:
    Thank you
    ------------- Frequently Asked Questions ------
    IS IT SAFE TO BUY MY ACCOUNT?
    - All my accounts are legit. It means they were bought from original owners face to face, they were checked no mod/cheat using before. their devices will be check and loaded another account. The account only belong to you after buying, no one can log in. My devices also loaded with other accounts, I will give you all securities information to change. If problem is happened, exchange with another account or refund. My rating show how good my service is.
    WHAT DOES LIFETIME WARRANTY MEAN?
    - It means ALL accounts you bought from me will have support for LIFETIME PLAYING. ANY problem from my sides will be fixed. If I cannot fixed, will exchange similar account (or even better) for you.
    - NEVER supercell. Your village will be LOCKED/BANNED if you them, whatever reason is.
    - If you supercell for any reason or give account information to 3rd party, the warranty will be broken.
    - Don't enter ESL Gaming. They scan account manually
    WHY IT IS NOT SAFE TO CONTACT SUPERCELL?
    - Whenever ing them, supercell will record IPs, hardward IDs, location and device information at that time. If these information change too fast, they will lock/ban for security. No game provider allows selling/buying game account.

Vip maxed 100% th14 with 20.000 gems-full 2.500 medal war league-full magic items