Good max th14-pets (10,10,10,10)-have magic items,medal wl-war star won:3085level 247 bk80 aq80 gw55 menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

CH3RRI's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good max th14-pets (10,10,10,10)-have magic items,medal wl-war star won:3085level 247 bk80 aq80 gw55

Android: Ready

iOS: Ready.

All time best : 6022

War stars won : 3085

Gems available : 420

Medal war league : 706

SKINS HERO : 3 SKINS

Magic Items : yes

Information will be given: Supercell ID , password and backup codes

- Please note that all of my Clash of Clans accounts can play on BOTH iOS and Android operating systems. This account was linked to Supercell ID, which allows you to sign in to the account on any mobile device, regardless of the operating system.

- Once you receive the Supercell ID information, I will lead you step by step on how to log in to the account and change your security settings.

- Will give you full control of Supercell ID and will guide you step by step how to log in and secure the account

---------------- Additional information ---------

- The account will come will be protected under Lifetime Warranty.

- If this account isn't ideal, feel free to view my store for other good offers or browse through my accounts live! I use the following clans to donate in between my accounts and store them for sale:

Thank you

Price: £75

click here to buy

Good max th14-pets (10,10,10,10)-have magic items,medal wl-war star won:3085level 247 bk80 aq80 gw55
    CoC_Kings's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    6 (83%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Name is Charlie Ellis

IP: 109.146.215.135

His scamming people Will send full address if he carries on