Clash of Clans - TH12 - Level 210 - 98% MAX! - King 65 Queen 65 Warden 33 menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

CoCDeals's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Clash of Clans - TH12 - Level 210 - 98% MAX! - King 65 Queen 65 Warden 33

Town Hall 12 account for sale

Seller: CoCDeals

>>PICTURES<<

Please note, I have 100's of accounts and only a few listed on sites. Please get in contact with me and I assure you I will have an account you're interested in.

Village Information:

Town Hall - 12

Level - 209

Gems - 2339

War Stars - 1711

Archer Queen - 65 (Max)

King - 65 (Max)

Warden - 32

Eagle Artillery - Max

X-Bow - Max

Air Defense - Max

Inferno - Max

Tesla - Max

Archer Tower - Max

Wizard Tower - Max

Bomb Tower - Max

Traps - Max

Air Bombs - Max

Bombs - Max

Walls - 85% max - Level 12-13

Cannon - 16-17

Notes:

VERY high level troops, three troops off FULL max!!

Insane defenses!

King/Queen MAX!

High level Warden.

Titan league (and climbing)

Great amount of gems.

Contact Information -

Discord: CoCDeals#1541

Telegram: @CoCDealz

FAQ:

Account legitimacy?:

All my accounts are legit. It means they were bought from a verified and secure seller that I've used for over 3 years of selling. They were checked to ensure no mods or illegal cheats were used on the account. The account only belongs to you after buying, no one will be able to login. My devices will be erased of ALL sold accounts after purchase. I will give you all security information to secure the account to your liking. If a problem has occurred, contact me immediately to resolve.

How do I get account after purchase?:

Once you have purchased the listing and it verifies on my end, the account information will be sent over to you within 12 hours via messages. Very rarely does it EVER take that long. Normal turn around time for me is under 30 minutes after purchase. I put 12 hours as an insurance policy for myself in rare situations.

Where do you get your accounts from?:

My accounts are bought from a secure and trusted seller I've been using for over 3 years now with a 0% complication ratio. If the accounts were not purchased through my personal seller, then they were CREATED and LEVELED my MYSELF. ALL accounts are secure.

Do you offer warranty?:

I do offer a one-week warranty as an insurance policy for my customers. This only covers Supercell banning the account for anything related to MYSELF. This has never happened in over 3 years of selling accounts.

Why is it not safe to contact Supercell?:

Whenever contacting them, supercell will record IP's, hardware ID's, location and device information at that time. If these information change too fast, they will lock/ban for security. No game provider allows selling/buying game accounts, same with Supercell.

I need your assistance:

I am always available through private messages to help future and past buyers. All my buyers are entitled to my lifetime support for them. Anything you need to know related to the account, contact me via PM's and I will replay in a timely manner.

Why do you have such a low seller rating?:

My seller rating is low on here due to just starting to supply my services on this website. I am by NO means new to the Clash of Clans market. I have been selling Clash of Clans accounts on many other websites for over 3 years with a 97.5% buyer satisfaction rate or higher. I am veteran seller in this market.

Do you still play on the accounts when they're listed?:

Yes, I have many accounts that I constantly log onto and progress. Most accounts I sell will be a bit better then shown in the pictures. NEVER worse. I am a top 200 Clash of Clans player in the United States on my own account. I have just as much passion playing the game as I do selling my accounts. All accounts are played and progressed on by myself at the time of the listing. If requested, updated photos can be given before purchase to see what progression have been made or are in progress.

Accounts Location?:

Most (not all) of my accounts are located on the Vietnam server. This ONLY means that global chat (recently taken out of game) is going to be with other Vietnamese players. Clash of Clans is a global game, meaning even if the account is on the Vietnam server you can still play with anyone on any server and still join any clan. As stated above do NOT contact Supercell about changing the server location.

What information do I receive at time of purchase?:

You will get the Email/Password linked to the account. The email can then be secured by yourself and used to log into the account.

Do you accept direct payments?

Yes, absolutely. By doing direct payments I have some room to bring the price down with you. But, if you feel you want the most protection for your purchase, I suggest going through the site.

Please note that ALL my Clash of Clans accounts are able to play on BOTH Android and IOS devices. This account is linked to Supercell, so you're able to log in on any device that supports Clash of Clans.

Last edited by CoCDeals; 02-08-2020 at 10:18 AM.
    [CENTER]Best Clash of Clans account prices on the market. Get in contact with me today./CENTER]

Clash of Clans - TH12 - Level 210 - 98% MAX! - King 65 Queen 65 Warden 33